AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yep, it's true.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost slipped up a few times. x.x

However, I always hit away when my phone rings. My fans and friends don't need to hear the other half of the conversation too. (My phone can be really loud sometimes)

Congrats again Amber and Jobs, awesome to know you 2 are married, and have been for 5 years.

Keithy said:
So... umm...
Does this mean he's the guy that likes you to pee on him?

LOL! Likes me to? I dunno. Lets me if he's had enough alcohol? Sure ;)

geekstick said:
AmberCutie said:
Keithy said:
So... umm...
Does this mean he's the guy that likes you to pee on him?

LOL! Likes me to? I dunno. Lets me if he's had enough alcohol? Sure ;)

EWWWWwwww!!! /barf

Hah, grow up, pansy :)

Actually, I just realized something...

More than half of all couples who get divorced do it within the first five years. So, you guys are over the hump, a great time to let everyone know about it, since it's pretty certain you'll last awhile. :h:

See Amber, there WAS a good reason to hide it for a little while, and to tell now.

LadyLuna said:
Actually, I just realized something...

More than half of all couples who get divorced do it within the first five years. So, you guys are over the hump, a great time to let everyone know about it, since it's pretty certain you'll last awhile. :h:

See Amber, there WAS a good reason to hide it for a little while, and to tell now.

:D

I have a feeling we'll beat the odds in the long run anyway since we're both so open minded and trusting. And the fact we plan on no kids helps too. Those little buggers seem to cause enough strife in a marriage all on their own. Besides, if Jawbs hasn't divorced me over my awful decision to get Boxxy, I think we're golden.

Finding your soulmate and having an open, honest relationship is the greatest thing in the world. Being yourself in this world is so important and it's much easier to do when you have someone there to build your confidence and support you in all your decisions. Even help you make those decisions. Being open and honest to all your fans speaks volumes about the kind of person you are and it's why we love ya!

5 years is a huge milestone and I wish you and Jobs the best of luck i all of your future endeavors.

Amber it's great you get to wear your ring again LoL. I was on last night and a guy asked me if I have boyfriend (profile say involved) and I said yes. He told me I need to change that and lie more on my profile. You had stated you thought as a cam girl you should assume this certain persona but I try not to lie at all even about little stuff and still got crap for it. haha!

It doesn't bother me and I'm glad you feel loads better about not having to worry about slipping up.

I think most cam models (successful or otherwise) have someone they're involved with on one level or another. I mean we have this attractive, friendly, social person sitting there on the other side of the interwebs. How realistic is it to expect that after spans of months and even years they've maintained a LACK of real-life relationships? The guys who want to live in this fantasy land either crave a relationship and have found the wrong place to look for one or they're in a relationship they're not happy with. Either way, I don't reckon it's worth lying about for a few extra tokens for most models.

I know some of the other girls have used a similar line, and now I've used this most often in response to people saying they're "disappointed" or "bummed to find out I'm taken":

"Well, this isn't match.com, it's not like we were going to meet up and fall in love. I'm here to entertain you, not trying out to be your girlfriend."

and so you are married and your real name isnt Amber? Well at least your not a man lol, or is it that the next revelation lol.

I dont look at these sites as a place to find someone to be with in real life, although while it is has happened that isnt what it is about and so someones status isnt an issue as for names, it is given that people dont usually use their normal names on the internet.

Besides I could have told you, you was married, your too well grounded lol.

Isnt it good to get it out though, thi is why i find it is so much eaiser to be truthful, it is a terrible burden holding thing back especially when you find that there are people around you who you really genuinely begin to like.

Well done Amber my admiration went up a few more notches, and it was already pretty high.

I agree you shouldnt go to far about telling everyone everything about your personal life, there are just to many weirdos.

I mean theres me hehehe.

Thanks Bryan. ;)

It is a lot easier to be mostly truthful in my MFC life. There are certain details that really don't/shouldn't matter, and obviously better left hidden so we aren't as easily trackable. And as for my name? I actually like "Amber" better than #$%&%#@&*%$^# anyway!! :mrgreen:

So at home with no one else around (Or even people who know about your work), does Jawbs call you Amber?

Yup. Our friend does it quite often too. It's natural for me to answer to it now.

~How did you come up with the name Amber, or has that been asked somewhere else and i have missed it??

#$%&%#@&*%$^# is a really fucked up name. Unless your parents were angry comic strip writers. Then it's understandable.

actually, I think it would explain a lot if they WERE angry comic strip writers.

Just saying.

:h: you Amber!

I think it's great that you're so honest. I'd feel bad if you were camming on the sly or something. Also, as I've said in chat, Mr. Jobs is a damn lucky man and a great one to let you do what you do and have fun with it!

I fully understand.

I try not to let anybody know I'm the pope, because it might be a real downer in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.