AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

you are not going to believe this.. (WARNING! LONG!!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
This sounds like a case for "spiritual medium" Derek Acorah and the rest of the Most Haunted team :-D

LOL 'Mary loves Dick' :lol: sorry, easily amused etc

If you're as easily amused as I am, you might like this too (Most Haunted spoof, yo)...

I wouldn't classify myself as a non-believer, more of a "believe it when I see it" type of person.

I have never once in my entire life seen anything, heard anything, whatever that was not explainable with logic and sound reasoning.

I have many friends that have claimed their house was haunted and when I went to experience it for myself (maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany times) I never experienced shit.

Eventually they would give up on me and dismiss me with "Well you don't believe anyway, so the spirits won't react to you"
Oh fuck off, are the spirits Tinkerbell? Do I have to clap my hands and exclaim "I DO BELIEVE IN SPIRITS! I DO! I DO!" to make them come at me??

Believe it or not, I'm actually jealous of everyone that truly believes they have seen a ghost. I WANT TO SEE ONE!
Maybe I will shit my pants and run crying, but at least I could say I've seen one then.

Oh and btw, assuming this is all true. Holding up candles like a cross kind of implies that the spirit is evil or something. Don't do that.

1. sage only works against evil spirits. It does not sound like she is evil.

2. I am glad to see you have more sense than to mess around with Ouija boards.

3. gas and/or water pipes can sound remarkably like footsteps, pots-and-pans banging around, or furniture moving. (not sure which was which in my old apartment, because I had to worry about both, but I know for a fact there was nothing good or evil making fun in that place during the times when I heard these noises.)

4. have you tried reading her a bedtime story?

5. To all those "science can't find the paranormal"... that's like saying a thief doesn't exist because he's so good at avoiding the cops. Or like saying lightning doesn't exist because the storm had passed by the time the chasers got there. Psychics don't have control over their power, it just happens. Telepaths can only read an open mind. Empaths... well, I sure as fuck don't have any control over it, except to sometimes be able to shield it when I'm reading other people too strongly. And ghosts don't WANT to be found by the people who would try to get rid of them. So I don't blame them for being a little dodgy about coming out around people who are trying to find them.

Kunra- not everyone is capable of seeing ghosts. You do believe that red exists even if you can't see it, don't you?

LadyLuna said:
1. sage only works against evil spirits. It does not sound like she is evil.

2. I am glad to see you have more sense than to mess around with Ouija boards.

3. gas and/or water pipes can sound remarkably like footsteps, pots-and-pans banging around, or furniture moving. (not sure which was which in my old apartment, because I had to worry about both, but I know for a fact there was nothing good or evil making fun in that place during the times when I heard these noises.)

4. have you tried reading her a bedtime story?

5. To all those "science can't find the paranormal"... that's like saying a thief doesn't exist because he's so good at avoiding the cops. Or like saying lightning doesn't exist because the storm had passed by the time the chasers got there. Psychics don't have control over their power, it just happens. Telepaths can only read an open mind. Empaths... well, I sure as fuck don't have any control over it, except to sometimes be able to shield it when I'm reading other people too strongly. And ghosts don't WANT to be found by the people who would try to get rid of them. So I don't blame them for being a little dodgy about coming out around people who are trying to find them.

Kunra- not everyone is capable of seeing ghosts. You do believe that red exists even if you can't see it, don't you?

Maybe that's true maybe it's not, but does that mean ghosts go away when I come around? I've had friends swear every night something happens, and every time I go nothing happens. They will be there with me, so if it was simply me not SEEING them, wouldn't my friend still be seeing activity while I wasn't?

Again, I'm not saying ghosts DON'T exist, I'm just saying I've never seen one, or experienced one to prove to me they DO exist.

I would LOVE to go to the house in this original topic and hangout for a week. Stay up every night. Maybe kick the cat around a bit.
Seriously can I have the address? lol

edit: oh and btw, I can see red just fine, but kudos to you for referencing a fact about me :)
colorblind doesn't really work that way though ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
i actually talked to my grandfather once... he passed away 5 years ago
it was through a friend from the states.. and i'll just tell what happened:

we were just chatting like we did alot on msn, he did tell me about his practice in reiki, but i didn't really know much about it..
i was a bit worried about my mom back then, cause she was really stressed out, and not taking good care of herself
outta nowhere he suddenly says 'well your mom has always worried too much for her own good'
it was really weird.. so i asked him wtf that was about, he told me that there was someone with him, and that he thought him to be my grandfather

i was really skeptic, but i have always had feelings that this stuff excists.. so it wasn't like i instantly didn't believe
before my grandfather died, he would always tell eveyrone that he thought it was bullshit to bring flowers to dead people...
he really wished they would just bring him flowers now, and not when he's dead, and he has no use of em

my grandad would always give my grandma these special kind of flowers on their wedding day, every years... it was so cute
and when he died, my grandmom decided that would be the only flower on his funural, kinda like finally giving them back

so that was something that i could test, i figured the chances of someone lying, and then make it into something not so positive are small
it's like... why doesn't no ghost ever say: you're an asshole for doing this or that...
anyways...
all i asked was: what did grandpa think about the flowers?
the guy then told me that he made a grumpy sound, and told him that he knew it was something my grandma needed, but he didn't really care for it

so yeah... that's when i had my real first time experience with a 'ghost'
i prefer to say spirit... cause ghost sounds like some psycho thing out of a horror movie
i do not believe that a guy from the states, who has never seen me... never asked for anything in return... would just feel like lying, and then nailed the truth so bad
he once gave me an online healing, and that shit was NOT fake... i was having bad insomnia, which dissapeared that day..
maybe it's something in my mind, but to be honest, i don't really believe that

if you truely think that the presence of something in your house is holding you back from doing your normal things..
you should contact people about it, and i don't mean guys with camera's, that always seem to catch stuff when the camera is turned the other way
or little ladies that ask you for a 50 dollars pay just to have a look in your house...
there are people who do this... and can help you out, it's just sad that there's such a huge stigma to it, because people believe that it should be a job, instead of a gift

Without calling anyone crazy - ask yourself this.
What's more likely, that our imagination gets a bit carried away with itself and we draw relations between otherwise unrelated scenarios and even (I'm not suggesting it in this case) that there's hallucination involved, auditory or visual, or you experienced a haunting?
Given that the brain can do amazing things, and unless you're willing to believe every person who claims to be psychic and/or abducted by UFOs, I think the more likely answer is it's all in your head.

Jupiter551 said:
Without calling anyone crazy - ask yourself this.
What's more likely, that our imagination gets a bit carried away with itself and we draw relations between otherwise unrelated scenarios and even (I'm not suggesting it in this case) that there's hallucination involved, auditory or visual, or you experienced a haunting?
Given that the brain can do amazing things, and unless you're willing to believe every person who claims to be psychic and/or abducted by UFOs, I think the more likely answer is it's all in your head.

party pooper...

:lol:

Actually Jup considering we do not know what happens to us when we die (Our spirit, soul, what have you) i think it sounds extremely reasonable to think we still may be around after our bodies die. But that's just me.

Personally I have lived in 2 haunted houses. One growing up all my life so i was never really scared of it ever. The second one was where i moved to after that. People had died in both places. I've also gone ghost hunting as well. I can at least tell you what I have experienced. You're not alone Jane.

House 1 my parents owned since right after they got married. It was just haunted from the day they got it. Noises, moving things, feeling at times someone was watching you. The basics. But whatever was there was not in any way evil. The house bad been blessed and everything. Any one who even set foot in there would always feel things as well. And yes we tested for levels of things and nothing high was ever found. It got to the point where none of our friends would ever want to be alone as they would have things happen. Breathing on them from behind, heavy feeling of something on them, etc. Nothing harmful just the ghost wanting to be interactive and known.

Then I moved again into another haunted house. It was in his family for 3 generations and during the first one it was rented out and that person died there. Drug Overdose. This ghost came around fairly often but was more mischievous. He would lock doors from the inside, he would whisper in your ear, he would flicker lights on and off. A couple times he manifested and both the bf at the time and his brother (2 separate occasions) seen him walking the hallway. Again just trying to be known. He never once did anything harmful or threatening. I had cats as well who would react to him. They would watch someone walk down the hallway, they would stare at nothing in a corner. We had no mice or bugs at all. The fact the cats didn't seem to be bothered by it made me a lot more comfy.

The only true experience ghost hunting I had was going to a haunted cemetery. I honestly was scared and didn't want to trespass so i stayed in the car. Alone. I was right across the street from the cemetery and could see the 3 others walking around. It was very small, maybe 100 plots. All of a sudden i distinctly heard footsteps walking around the car. I was parked on gravel so there was no mistaking it. I had a gravel driveway growing up so i knew exactly what it was. There were several steps just walking along beside me. I looked and of course no one was there. I was very calm and didn't move but to turn my head. I seen all 3 people very far from me walking on dirt. I know what i heard. When they stopped I 2 wayed them and asked them if they could see anyone around the car. No one was there and there was no where for them to hide if there was. They checked and there was hand prints on the bumper. The car was wiped clean before hand and checked as well. There was none before we got there and i looked, and after there was.

Also note i've watched Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State and such as well. Zac cracks me up as hes just so ridiculous at times. I laugh off a lot of their stuff but some of it literally can not be explained. I'm mostly of the mind set though that since im not there i don't really buy into it as some just are out to trick people. I seen one show they had a guest on with this giant box to get ghosts and turned out the next day people came forward about the guest and that he was nuts and had told people he was going to make things happen if they didn't on their own. Some people are just obsessed. So I take TV with a grain of salt. I however do not take my own experiences that way. I know what i have seen, felt, heard. I debunk things as much as possible but when you're in the bathroom and the door closes itself, locks itself, and something screams in your ear from behind you.. you look at things a little differently.

Now Jane there's a few ways you can handle this. From what you're saying this little girl or whatever it is does not seem evil. Now its said sometimes even evil things try to trick you into letting them in and then they turn. So step one is getting the house blessed by a Catholic Priest. Does not matter if you're Catholic, doesn't matter if you tell him you're haunted. But this is step one always. If its evil it will react to the blessing. Even if its hiding itself as good. If nothing happens during the blessing or for the next couple days then great. You got yourself a good one. Feel good about it. You're lucky.

Now what do you do about it? Well there's 3 ways to proceed. 1. Ignore. 2. Accept and invite in. 3. Banish it or help it move on. Its completely up to you honey. I was fine living with mine as they didn't bother me and i wasn't afraid since they weren't evil. I acknowledged them when they asked for it and that made them happy and we coexisted peacefully. You may not want to. So lemme tell you what to do in that case too.

1. Ignore it. Do not give in to any actions the ghost does. No acknowledging of candles moving, being touched, nothing ever at all. Some ghosts just then let it go and leave you alone. Sadly sometimes this can enrage them instead. This is risky as you never know what it will do and may turn on you instead. Not become evil but more overpowering and acting out toward you.

2. Accept and Invite In. Usually this is what they want. They're there and they want you to know it. They want to be talked to, played with, in your life. Its fine as long as they're not evil to do. When you're cooking dinner you can talk to them. "Oh this looks so good doesn't it?" Things like that. When you're showering tell them you'd like privacy. When its bedtime tell them as much. Its your house so you do have to set rules and boundaries. When its bedtime, its bedtime. When you're working, you're working. Be forceful, but not mean. But talking to them when you're not busy basically appeases them and gives them what they want. When they're good they will see they get more out of you. And when they act up when you're sleeping or busy they get nothing. Its a way to coexist. If its a little girl though you may want to get something she can play with on her own too. Those big inflated bouncy balls are good for that.

3. Banishing and helping it move on. Okay so you decided you don't wanna live with a ghost. So you need to get rid of it. Priests don't really do much in this area anymore so you need to look elsewhere. You need a legitimate psychic or medium. Easier said than done. This takes research and since everyone with a computer can make a website and make up fake reviews you're not going to be able to rely on that. You're going to want to look into your local area ghost hunting clubs and ask if they know legitimate ones. Chip Coffey for instance is legitimate and world renowned. He knows how to help ghosties move on as well. And that's what you need. So depending on your area will depend on who's willing to come help you. Once you find one they can come over and do a ceremony reclaiming the house but also more importantly helping the ghost move to the afterlife or what have you. I look at it like if they were really a person, and are truly stuck, i wouldn't just wanna banish that spirit to nowhere, id want them going somewhere good. Id want that if it was me anyway.

Keep in mind Sage needs to be dried and bundled and only works against evil entities. It does not banish them alone ever. They instead lash out and attack to it. But it lets you know what you're dealing with.

Ouija boards invite in entities. They will lie and say whatever they need to, but once the door is open (you did it just by opening the box and putting your hands on the thing) you're gonna need super help closing it. There's no guarantee that what you would contact was ever what is even in the house. Its like a big ole flame and things from all around are attracted to them. Just don't ever do it. It never turns out well if its something bad. And if it is it now knows where you live, and how to get to you.

Good Luck !!

Kunra9 said:
I'm willing to tip 100 tokens per question for a Ouija board cam show.

I'd volunteer, but I don't believe in spirits one bit so it'd be pretty obvious where the answers were coming from. And at that point you might as well cut out the middleman and just ask me directly. From the sounds of it you're not going to get many volunteers who are actual believers, though. Gotta wonder who they're selling all those things to, then. If you don't believe it seems pointless. If you do believe it seems foolish.

Reactions: FrenchKitty
Lintilla said:
Kunra9 said:

I'd volunteer, but I don't believe in spirits one bit so it'd be pretty obvious where the answers were coming from. And at that point you might as well cut out the middleman and just ask me directly. From the sounds of it you're not going to get many volunteers who are actual believers, though. Gotta wonder who they're selling all those things to, then. If you don't believe it seems pointless. If you do believe it seems foolish.

I have a hard time believing that an item sitting on a shelf next to Candyland and Monopoly at Target for 11.95 is truly capable of being any kind of device which can be used in any way to speak to the dead/spirits/ghosts/whatever.

THAT is something I definitely DON'T believe in.

Again, ghosts and spirits may exist, I don't know, never seen one.

Ouija boards are bullshit.

However, it would be a really entertaining show on MFC to ask a spirit questions while a model manipulates the board. I have never heard of a model doing this, and if she's a cool chick with a good sense of humor it could be a lot of fun.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Lintilla said:
Kunra9 said:

Mostly teenagers who aren't sure if they believe or not. They usually end up believing, and being scared shitless by what they interact with.

There is a way to do Ouija boards right, but most people don't bother. you gotta set up bundles of sage in the corners of the room. Then bless every portal (doors, windows, mirrors, tv screens, computer screens), getting the mobile ones out of the room. Get someone who knows how to close the door once the Ouija board has opened it. Get someone who knows how to counter something really nasty if it comes through. Lots of holy water, have it blessed by a priest to be sure. Crosses or rosaries blessed by priests hung around the room, or other religious artifacts blessed by the leaders of that religion. Basically, throw up as many protections as possible. Protective circle under the Ouija board is useless, because you'd have to break it to put your hands in, so giant circle is better, where anyone who wants to participate is inside the circle, and any onlookers are outside the circle. That way, the bare minimum number of people are in danger.

Lastly, pray for protection against evil spirits, and ask for contact with good or neutral spirits.

OF COURSE- doing it this way means you won't get any evil spirits, and the only ones who come away convinced are those who have seen someone get possessed from an evil spirit during/after using the Ouija board. Anyone who does it right only gets the good spirits, and no one is ever convinced that it wasn't all a trick anyway.

Lastly, if you don't believe in them, they can't hurt you unless you invite interaction. The Ouija board does invite interaction, so people who don't believe will buy it for some fun, and end up with something they can't handle.

---

Kunra, I have a limited understanding of how colorblind works. Since you were referencing "I can't cook chicken", and chicken is "how pink is it, or has it gone white all the way through", I naturally figured your problem was with the red side of the spectrum. I apologize if that is not the case.

I don't know where I stand on Ghosts and Spirits and stuff, although I would never ever say point blank there is no such thing. I think a lot of it is over-hyped nonsense but there have been times where I have had things happen that I cannot genuinely explain, things that are personal to me and as such very hard to fake

Ouija boards, on the other hand are the biggest load of bullshit ever, far too open to abuse, be that voluntary or involuntary and must studies have shown that the boards results have been heavily infulenced by what is going on in the subjects mind at the time.

I'm going to make many an ennemy, but I can't help myself it seems: Maybe, Just Maybe, encouraging a person who is afraid she might have a ghost in her house to turn this "idea" into a "near certainty" isn't nice? I mean, she's already scared as it is and GHOSTS DON'T EXIST, so why encourage her imagination to go into overdrive, y'all are going to drive her to the looney bin....

Reactions: Lintilla
FrenchKitty said:
I'm going to make many an ennemy, but I can't help myself it seems: Maybe, Just Maybe, encouraging a person who is afraid she might have a ghost in her house to turn this "idea" into a "near certainty" isn't nice? I mean, she's already scared as it is and GHOSTS DON'T EXIST, so why encourage her imagination to go into overdrive, y'all are going to drive her to the looney bin....

I dont believe this is true. Its your opinion they dont exist, others believe different. So giving her advice on what to do if it is a true haunting isnt driving her to the looney bin. As others stated it may be in her mind, but it may not be.
And youre not making enemies. You have your opinions and like every one else is free to express them here. :)

Lol!

Everything seems to be pretty quiet these last couple of nights and i've had some time to adjust to what has been going on. I do sincerely believe what happened the other night was real and not some crazy paranoid delusion(hmm.. Thats what all the crazy ones say! Haha)
It definitely didnt feel evil but i do believe she was a little cross with me.. I dont know how but i felt what she was tryingto say.. I've only got 3 more nights here alone so i'm hoping everything stays quiet!
I'm hopefully not going to be staying here for more then a month at the most so i think i can deal with it for now :) I must admit i was quiet scared in the beginning but i've always been a believer in spirits/souls/whatnot so it was a little easier for the shock to wear off and accept! Although i figured if i hadnt experienced evidence of it by now i probably wouldnt.. Wrong!
I am a little curious (although VERY hesitant) to explore further into that realm but would definitely be not going anywhere near an ouija board!! I'm quite happy (kinda!) with the spirit i already have thanks!
Ah well.. We'll see what happens.. Will definitely keep you updated if anything else really crazy happens! Although i hope not to hear/see anything too surprising!!

Kunra9 said:

The glow in the dark version is only $22.99 and ships for free. :mrgreen: Wishlist hint :lol:

Maybe she'll let you know what's really on her mind, bwahahahaha...

BOg71dY.gif

Attachments

• ouija board.jpg
    ouija board.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Just Me and SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.