AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You *awwww* you lose.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8Mp9q.gif

Reactions: Teagan
Also I'm still really sad I can't post this as my avatar. I will figure out the limitations someday, I swearz.

Attachments

• 9KzPG.gif
    9KzPG.gif
    433.2 KB · Views: 334
Okay, so I'm a complete and total sucker for cute animals and I fail spectacularly at this "game". So, most of this thread made me go various degrees of Awww.
But there was this one thing in particular that made me utterly lose my shit and any semblance of manliness I might have:
ImWOW said:
^If that isn't the most heart-wrenching and heart-warming thing I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

But anyways, my contribution.

First of all, I noticed an alarming absence of birds in the thread. I love birds, and especially owls and corvids (ravens and such):

Then some mammal-y cuteness for good measure:

Re:

kayceecane said:
I know this has gone viral and a lot of you have probably seen it but I can't help but post it!

My friend has a couple pics on his phone of Cookie hatching, as well as the new baby giraffe, and a few other critters born this year ;)

Check out the puppy cam:

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

Tune in daily to see the cutest Shiba Inu pups… EVER!

The six Shiba Inu pups (3 boys and 3 girls) were born on Thursday, April 14th, 2011.
This is the third, and final, litter by their mom, Kika.

Recent screen cap:

Attachments

• PuppyCam.jpg
    PuppyCam.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 181
  • PuppyCam(ChowTime).jpg
    PuppyCam(ChowTime).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 180
I was half expecting that to be a really brutal joke and an avalanche hitting them in the end or something, because that would've been so Internet.
But anyways, that's a pretty cool way of proposing, I might do the same if a) I had someone to propose to, b) I had any will to get married to begin with, and c) there were any mountains here.

Didn't make me lose though, unlike those damn hedgehogs up there. :3

awww :) i`ve lost from the first clip :) sweeties :love1:

kayceecane said:
lordmagellan said:
I kinda feel bad for the dog. Am I the only one?

My "awww" was definitely one of pity. I suppose if it was my dog I would laugh because I know I would of course then pick up the stick and play fetch with him :)

Awww! Poor Googie!

Eva_ChangeN said:
kayceecane said:
lordmagellan said:
I kinda feel bad for the dog. Am I the only one?

My "awww" was definitely one of pity. I suppose if it was my dog I would laugh because I know I would of course then pick up the stick and play fetch with him :)
Awww! Poor Googie!

If you listen carefully... that was just more proof of the unconditional love dogs have.

AlexLady said:

First, I awwed...

my lungs took the opportunity of my mouth hanging open and turned the aww into a yawn x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.