AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You *awwww* you lose.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
MrRodry said:
So cutie, hairy and full of eyes.
I should ban you sooooo hard for this.

Why? I kept watching thinking you were upset that it was gonna get squashed or something. Just don't like spiders? I thought it was pretty cute

Saw this and couldn't resist!

Attachments

• 292043_2311102410352_1033120262_2633139_356263287_n.jpg
    292043_2311102410352_1033120262_2633139_356263287_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: Teagan
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
MrRodry said:
So cutie, hairy and full of eyes.
I should ban you sooooo hard for this.

Why? I kept watching thinking you were upset that it was gonna get squashed or something. Just don't like spiders? I thought it was pretty cute
Spiders are my worst enemy and don't belong in a thread for cute things.

JoleneJolene said:
Saw this and couldn't resist!

that one seems more like a lol than an awww...

LMAO Cammi... I'm thinkin' you were expecting the spidy to carry your shoe away... :lol: :lol:

Reactions: camstory
CammiStar said:
MrRodry said:
:lol: Ok, no more spider talk. That is a cool blog Cammi!

I can't take credit for the blog. It belongs to an MFC member. He and his blog are great!

Omg the video of you vs the spider is hilarious!!

This from his blog is great too, Kristylive being attacked by her cat (btw, my cat reacts exactly the same if I pat his head like that, and so did my previous one it must be something instinctual lol. if I pat his head then leave my hand a couple feet above he'll leap and attack/wrap himself around my arm LOL)
flexyattacking.gif

Shaun__ said:
Shaun__ said:
This thread is relevant to my interest.
It has been brought to my attention that the above bunny post leads to an increased likelihood of unwise bunny purchases in females. So this is a reminder that bunnies grow up.

They don't all get that big. But that makes me want a Flemish giant. They do, however, live for quite a while in house; quite a while being 9-12 years. They're like vegetarian cats, in a way.

Reactions: Teagan
I wonder how far you can push a cat before it snaps?

That cat looked a bit miffed but I am sure it is fine.

I for one welcome my new cyborg cat overlord.

Kota_Morgue told me about this cat. I think this video is the perfect example of a cats inability to realize they are not a small kitten anymore. Not that it matters because who wants their kitty to grow up.

One more just because.

I know they grow up and eat people occasionally but it is so cute right now. I want one.

Is that a monkey in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? You know what never mind you are a pervert either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.