AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You know you are getting older when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
upYuR.jpg

and yes, I meet most of the criteria for this

every time I've attempted to take a nap, like after a night when I get home from a concert at 3am but have to get up for work at 6 I'll think all day when I get home I am going to take a nap! I'll get home, try and take a nap and just wind up laying there looking at the ceiling thinking this is retarded and get up and go about my day.

I wish I took more naps. The problem is somewhere between 1:30 and 3 PM is when I typically want a nap... which doesn't work so well when your boss expects you to be like... working during that time.

I don't know about the 'drinking at home before the bar to save money', because I do that, and I know other people who do too. :lol:

Pre-drinking is the way to be.

Some of these used to apply to me when I was working full-time and don't anymore, and some still apply to me. Weirddddd.

Sometimes when I'm joking and teasing my premiums I make them feel old by calling them "dirty old perverts" for watching someone who was born in the 90's. It gets them laughing pretty good.

But I think I attract older premiums because I listen to jazz and oldies.

If you attracted a younger crowd by playing justin beiber or Ke$ha I think you'd have other concerns than just their age.

I guess this list is going to apply to me in less than a year when I've finally graduated and got a real job. But the pre-gaming thing should not be on that list, because most people I know do that no matter what age they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.