AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your account has been suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2022
Asia
Chaturbate Username
arian_fox
Hi dear @Charlie_SC @xChloe my account is banned, account is toyota_camry. At first, my account was banned for 24 hours, the reason was "account under investigation" after 24 hours expired, the reason was also banned for 7 days. I didn't break anything, I didn't even stream it. I would like to find out the real reason. Please help me figure it out, I ask you very much. I didn't have any outside thoughts.

Hi dear @Charlie_SC @xChloe my account is banned, account is toyota_camry. At first, my account was banned for 24 hours, the reason was "account under investigation" after 24 hours expired, the reason was also banned for 7 days. I didn't break anything, I didn't even stream it. I would like to find out the real reason. Please help me figure it out, I ask you very much. I didn't have any outside thoughts.
Seems a little suspicious since according to your other thread, you're also banned from Chaturbate.

It would seem you actually did something against both sites' TOS. Curious to see the outcome of this.

Upvote 0

Hey @arian_fox
Given you are already advising that this case is under investigation, it would be best to reach out to me directly for further assistance.
Please email me from your account's registered email address and I will look into this case further.
charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Seems a little suspicious since according to your other thread, you're also banned from Chaturbate.

It would seem you actually did something against both sites' TOS. Curious to see the outcome of this.
CB already unban me. I understood what was going on, someone created an email instead of me and complained that the site instantly banned me without figuring out whether I was this person. Now I'm proving that it's me and someone else wrote for me.

Upvote 0

All solved, figured out and fixed, yay! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.