AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favorite Disney songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
Here are a few of mine.

My siblings and I were always cracking up when Gaston in Beauty and The Beast takes off his shirt and sing :”and every last inch of me is covered with hair!”
Other than that, it’ll always be the simple bear necessities for me.

That is soooo funny xx Gaston bragging about how good he is at expectorating was LOLOL

I've wasted way too much nostalgic time listening to almost every song in this thread. I also think you can tell a lot about how old someone is from which songs are their favourites.

I think this might possibly be the greatest opening scene to any movie ever?

A very close second for my favourite Disney film and my favourite song from it.

Reactions: Gen
I'm sorry I didn't watch Moana, but surely looks epic! I'm gonna get on it!
Samesies. That and the new beauty and the beast I’ve heard such great things about may just have to have a little binge watching spree this weekend. All of my favorites of all time have been posted already felt so good going through this thread haha so many great songs.

oh yeah
Samesies. That and the new beauty and the beast I’ve heard such great things about may just have to have a little binge watching spree this weekend. All of my favorites of all time have been posted already felt so good going through this thread haha so many great songs.
BATB was amazing !!!! You'll love it!

Reactions: oyabeelovely
Status
Not open for further replies.