AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu moment of the day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsancho

V.I.P. AmberLander
Sep 13, 2010
Bay Area
So today at work during my lunch break my coworker was talking about how great the Prince concert was last night in Oakland and she mentioned also that Dave Chappelle did a stand up show in Oakland as the Friday before the Super Bowl, and before I left for work I like to have grilled onions and mushrooms on my cheeseburger but my cousin by accident took them, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Were you drunk when you made this thread?

Attachments

• 1298736984260.jpg
    1298736984260.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 219
bawksy said:
Were you drunk when you made this thread?
I was thinking the same thing. Speaking of drunk, Bawks, how you feeling today, sweetcheeks? ;)

Drunk or not in its inception, I can add to it:

I went to work yesterday at 5PM and apparently around 2:30PM 2 co-workers were involved in a cat fight over who was responsible for spilling paint all into the motor of the machines...so I come in 3 hours later to see that NOTHING was done about it. No saw dust, no wiping, nothing was done. So I got to spend 5 hours cleaning up their Hazmat BS and a manager walked by and said "Hmmm they didn't clean it huh?"

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

lol I'm good, thanks for asking

Attachments

• homer_simpsons_hungover-130261.jpg
    homer_simpsons_hungover-130261.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 168
so i admit to bending the rules and doing some softcore hitachi shows for 1300 tokens.
tonight i had a storm of assholes from the lounge insulting me , my body, whatever they could think of. normally i wouldnt cry but i was tired and it struck a nerve and i had to go wash my face and cry a bit cause i hate crying on cam.
so you know what? fuck it no more shows even soft ones for the freeloaders... i might even make less but seriously fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i try to be nice and let everyone chip in and i cant even lay back and enjoy my orgasm because a bunch of 20 dollar basics want to talk shit.
its probably for the best and now i can officially say i dont break any rules whatsoever. and it will force me to be more creative because i tend to fallback on hitachi shows because pretty much everyone loves them.

45 minutes left of my shift, had my afternoon and evening planned only to find out that I need to stay late and work until 7. Wouldn't have been THAT big of a deal had i known earlier and not when im starting to get ready to finish up.

Status
Not open for further replies.