AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your "Fuck Yeah" Moment of the day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, sounds like there were a few truly Fuck Yeah days had in the last few. I just wanted to say congrats to everyone. To Cherry, it's nice to hear you had some of your wish list filled. And to Nikki, I don't know you, but it's fantastic when things come together like they should sometimes. And to AedanRayne for your best week ever. And LadyLuna who I also don't know, but have enjoyed your sensible post, isn't it nice to be somewhere where there is some oversight to weed out the douche bags - too bad MFC isn't looked after as well. And finally to JoleneJolene for winning the itty bitty titty award. I was in your room shortly after you found out, and that is my Fuck Yeah moment of the day.

Just got my loung1k invite Fuck Yea, but I not sure what i should do with all these tokens. :-D

Reactions: Poker_Babe
One of my regulars recently met Lance Henrickson. He got a picture of Lance standing next to the Pumpkinhead costume autographed and addressed to me!
I
WILL
CUM
BUCKETS
when this arrives in mail!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

After 50 days of an extreme heatwave of over 100 degrees it's finally cold today!!! Fuck yeah!

It's 69 degrees and the high is 80 degrees! Fuck yeah! I can enjoy the outside again! Fuck Fuck Fuck yeah!!

Storm came through my area overnite Friday/Saturday morning. Had 55+ mph winds. Branches ripped off everywhere, made a pretty big mess. Luckily, nothing hit the house or vehicles.

I didn't get to it yesterday, because it was raining all day. After coffee this morning, I went out and started after it with my alligator lopper. I don't like using the chainsaw unless there's someone there to call 911...lol. Anyway, I was making good headway, but I knew I'd have to call someone to help with the big piece (about 10" in diameter). Right about then, a man and woman walked up and asked if I needed some help. The man said he'd like the big piece for his fire ring. Sure, you bet! To make a long story short, they came back after about 10 minutes, and they brought his chainsaw, truck and trailer. 30 minutes later, everything was cut in a manageable size, everything loaded up on the trailer and off they went. Took the wood for themselves and took the brush to the city drop off point!

Fuck Yeah for living in a small town. I've lived in places where if someone stopped, they just wanted to steal your chainsaw...lol

And they invited me to come over tomorrow to burn some of that wood, drink some beer and shoot the shit...double Fuck Yeah!

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 284
Felicity said:
After 50 days of an extreme heatwave of over 100 degrees it's finally cold today!!! Fuck yeah!

It's 69 degrees and the high is 80 degrees! Fuck yeah! I can enjoy the outside again! Fuck Fuck Fuck yeah!!
Same here, I just checked the five day forecast and it's not expected to get over 90 that entire time.

I had another awesome night on MFC last night! Fuck yeah!

Bocefish said:
My ex would be so pissed off knowing I'm eating pizza on her Noritake china.

Now I just need to figure out a fitting demise for her wedding dress. :think:

Cheap vodka, pee on it, never fails.

Fucked up foot is not feeling like fucked up anymore and got news about a certain custom video - FUCK YEAH!

Bocefish said:
My ex would be so pissed off knowing I'm eating pizza off her Noritake china.

Now I just need to figure out a fitting effigy for her wedding dress. :think:

Feed the dog or cat off the Noritake, and send her a framed 8x10.

Car wash or garage rags may be too mundane, but it would be the "gift that keeps giving". You can wash them and wipe axle grease on them over and over...lol.

not really a fuck yea moment..more like a fuuuuuuck ...i screwed up moment

So the cute bartender got irritated at me cause I called her the wrong name, I called her by the cuter bartenders name that wasnt there today.. ... thats why my pineapple rum was so light I can barely taste the Captain Morgan and the red headed slut I ordered was light on jaeger too...

Fuuuuuuck.... :(

I got my dog to eat carrots today! :) I've been trying for forever and finally found a way to cook them that she likes. She ate 10 whole carrots. :dance: Yeaaa!

pyrite1965 said:
I got married yesterday, FUCK YEAH!!

Congratulations!! Hope your having all kinds of amazing newlywed sex!!

Yesterday I got a package from Amazon and it was 3 of the Halloween costumes from my wishlist. I tried on the Batgirl costume and never wanted to take it off, felt like it was made for me(that never happens for me w/ costumes)! Fuck Yeah!!

I didn't break any bones falling down the stairs this morning! :D It could have gone a lot worse because our stairs are really really steep but BJ caught me in time so I'm ok. Fuck yea! No broken bones! The rose lives to bloom again another day!

pyrite1965 said:
I got married yesterday, FUCK YEAH!!

Well congratulation! I hope to experience this someday before I move on, but hell there's so few single, mute, extremely Hyperopic woman out there these days.

I got a reply this morning to a letter I had written yesterday. At the end of the reply the model had used her true name. It was unexpected, as was the feeling I found I was experiencing - Fuck Yeah.
On one hand it is not such a big thing, on the other hand it was very gratifying to be extended that trust - A trust I will honor til the end, regardless of circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.