AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your "pro tips" to other MFC members.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I'll start.

Pro tip: If you expect a "thank you" from the girl you just tipped, please make sure your sound is on. Saying "what, no thank you for me?" makes you sound like a needy prick.

That music that's playing in the model's room? The model probably likes it. If what music you are listening to is more important to you than the mood of the more-or-less-naked lady on camera in front of you, maybe you should try Pandora or Youtube instead of MFC.

Reactions: gddp
As a sort of follow up to Mirra's protip...

When visiting a model for the first time, read her profile to know the rules of her room. Also, spend a couple of minutes watching her and the chat to get a feel for the room before chatting. There's a better chance of you not sounding like a retard if you do that.

Prems can start 1 million groups and not use a single token using this method.

set all token except 1 into storage, leave the tokens storage screen up in a window. Join group as 1st or 2nd user, while waiting, transfer the 1 token back to storage.

You will still remain waiting in the group, when the group starts you will be ejected.

If you go into a models room with the desire to make friends and not just fap, you will actually make friends with her. Shocking I know.

ok this one is fairly obvious but i get this EVERY time we do a countup.
when i put 1-50 for a show that doesnt mean you can tip me 50 tokens and go ok bb get to it
it is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 and so on to 50 and dont try and add it up and then declare to the room how much it is the whole point is so everyone can chip in a small amount. not so you can be a douchebag and show everyone how good you iz at maths
just sayin, this seems to cause a lot of confusion..

If you want a model to turn on your cam MAKE SURE IT'S ON. There are few things in life more irritating than being covered in babyoil, seconds from orgasm, filled up with toys, and I have to pause everything to walk a member through how to turn their damn cam on :)

(on a secondary webcam courtesy note: if you ever feel the urge to pantomime cunnilingus by sticking your face in your cam and wildly lashing your tongue around between your index and forefingers, resist that urge. It's not hot. It's creepy and repulsive)

• Funny!
Reactions: BarbieLA and gddp
dont expect a model who doesnt have a 11k score to do more for less just cause.. its retarded and demeaning

Proper grammar and punctuation are your friends. Abbreviations and horribly miss-spelled words are your enemies.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO NEGOTIATE A PRIVATE, BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE REGARDING YOUR REQUESTS: Don't butter me up in private message for five minutes saying you just want me to play with my pussy and cum and then WHAMMO 5 minutes into the private throw a random, "Doggy-style-Anal Gape-Toy Suck-Fist" choreography request at me.

Reactions: BarbieLA
pro-tip
Get a speaker, use it.

nothing is more annoying then Saying today's special prize/game and then having to type it for other people who don't have sound. My sound was broken and I bought a crappy sound speaker JUST for that.
FYI, plug headphones into your sound thing, HELLA cheaper AND works.

When you ask me if I do anal fisting and I say No, don't ask me why not? Then beg, plead, and try to negotiate for me to do it. Or tell me everyone else does.

Pro-Tip: This is not her very first time getting herself off and knows more about it than you do. She does not need a director, so if you would just sit back relax and enjoy the odds of you seeing what you want are rather high. All your demanding and directing does is make her stop what she is doing so she can ban you.

Reactions: MaxFlower
Sevrin said:
That music that's playing in the model's room? The model probably likes it. If what music you are listening to is more important to you than the mood of the more-or-less-naked lady on camera in front of you, maybe you should try Pandora or Youtube instead of MFC.

Sooo true! Glad someone else feels the same way. I feel the same about implants...lots of guys are aware that I want them but don't approve...I tell them its not for them its for me. I will feel more proportionate and there for be more confident and make new friends :) I will be bitchnbootyntits lol

Attempting to have overly personal conversations in PM during camtime is not only rude, you're also interrupting the model's job. If you're -really- that close a friend, chances are you have other means of communicating. Do it there. Might save you looking like a tard by saying "PM BB" 65 times and then getting butthurt because she never gets to check it.

Also, concerning PMs in general: when there are 1000+ people in the room, she likely has OVER 9000 PMs. Be patient.

bitchnbooty said:
Sevrin said:

Sooo true! Glad someone else feels the same way. I feel the same about implants...lots of guys are aware that I want them but don't approve...I tell them its not for them its for me. I will feel more proportionate and there for be more confident and make new friends :) I will be bitchnbootyntits lol
sometimes its hard too keep quiet when a girl with beautiful, albeit smaller, breasts wants to modify them. I'd never try to stop someone from doing what they wanted to with their body, but thats not gonna stop me from being sad panda when the change happens.

back on topic,

dont instantly jump down someones throat for saying "bb" a lot of the time its a friend of the model making a joke.

Spamming is impolite. Don't do it.

Not only is it rude, it's an easy way to overload the poor MFC servers and cause the ever-present MFCFAIL that drives so many of us completely batshit. Or get your name locked out and that's no fun.

pro-tip: If the girls camera freezes instead of immediately telling her to restart her cam and or her program: 1. Ask if anyone else is frozen 2. turn her cam off on your end and then back on a few times and see if that works. When you're the only one that can't see video your repeated telling her to restart gets annoying quickly.

If you don't have anything to say for the love of God please do not fill the screen up with a cluster fuck of emoticons in an attempt let me us models know you have arrived or are there etc.
:brushteeth: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :computer: :character-ariel: :character-apu: :character-jason: :character-grover: :character-grommit: :character-shaggy: :character-smurfguy: :character-spamcan: :character-spamguy: :character-spongebobdance: :gay-imgay: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada: :flags-usa: :character-sebastian: :character-oscar: :chores-laundry: :banana-stoner: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-gotpics: :banana-parachute: :mumum: :alien: :angel10: :banghead: :brave: :boxing: :whax: :auto-ambulance: :auto-iroc: :angry-steamingears: :angry-screaming: :violent2: :violent3: :animals-dogrun: :auto-sportbike: :toothy2: :toothy1: :tool: :auto-gmcredsmiley: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :music-headbanger: :happy-smileyflower: :happy-smileyinthebox: :eek:bscene-smokingweed: :eek:rcs-gayflag: :techie-ebay: :teasing-poke: :romance-heartbeating:
YEAH, it's annoying!

if you are going to the asian side:
1) block your pms
2) hide your tokens

even if you do 1 and 2 be prepared for pms for days after you turn the pms back on.

Only send cash to a model for her sick (insert relative here), if you truly expect nothing in return. (no, I have never done this, but let's just say there are a lot of sick people in Romania)

KillerKunt said:
If you don't have anything to say for the love of God please do not fill the screen up with a cluster fuck of emoticons in an attempt let me us models know you have arrived or are there etc.
:brushteeth: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :computer: :character-ariel: :character-apu: :character-jason: :character-grover: :character-grommit: :character-shaggy: :character-smurfguy: :character-spamcan: :character-spamguy: :character-spongebobdance: :gay-imgay: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada: :flags-usa: :character-sebastian: :character-oscar: :chores-laundry: :banana-stoner: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-gotpics: :banana-parachute: :mumum: :alien: :angel10: :banghead: :brave: :boxing: :whax: :auto-ambulance: :auto-iroc: :angry-steamingears: :angry-screaming: :violent2: :violent3: :animals-dogrun: :auto-sportbike: :toothy2: :toothy1: :tool: :auto-gmcredsmiley: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :music-headbanger: :happy-smileyflower: :happy-smileyinthebox: :eek:bscene-smokingweed: :eek:rcs-gayflag: :techie-ebay: :teasing-poke: :romance-heartbeating:
YEAH, it's annoying!

This

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
take the time to type words out fully. bad spelling is accepted, txt spk is usually frowned upon

the letter between 'V' and 'N' on your keyboard should never be typed twice, together, with nothing else. unless you are exclusively talking about pellet guns.

otherwise, be considerate and make some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.