AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Sleepware,

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on how cold/hot it is and my mood. Sometimes I start off in comfy sleep pants/shorts and a tank/tshirt and end up naked by morning (I guess at some point throughout the night I strip naked) and other times I just start off naked.

Oh, and I usually like to sleep with socks. But 90% I wake up with bare feet too.

AmberCutie said:
Oh, and I usually like to sleep with socks. But 90% I wake up with bare feet too.

that is one thing I try and cant sleep until i take them off :\

Depends on mood, who's in my bed, and if mother nature's allowing at the time.

The first three days right after, I ALWAYS sleep naked, no matter how cold, just because I can. x.x

If it's cold out, I simply make sure I have enough blankets, though too cold for the main two right now and I probably put clothes on. (fleece robe FTW!, need some slippers...)

I definitely don't have the habit of stripping in my sleep. I wake up, realize I'm too hot to get back to sleep, and strip or lose a blanket. I do, however, loose socks if I've had a restless night. Usually only one. Usually the one on my right foot...

Nude. Always. Husband gets cranky if he curls up to me in the middle of the night & feels clothing instead of skin. He literally makes a little pouty face in his sleep & grumbles while he rolls over. :lol:

Frankie said:
Nude. Always. Husband gets cranky if he curls up to me in the middle of the night & feels clothing instead of skin. He literally makes a little pouty face in his sleep & grumbles while he rolls over. :lol:

LOL! Awe. That's cute! Can't say I blame him =P I'd rather have you nude beside me than in clothes... It's more fun and it's actually warmer that way! (Body heat FTW!)

AmberCutie said:
It all depends on how cold/hot it is and my mood. Sometimes I start off in comfy sleep pants/shorts and a tank/tshirt and end up naked by morning (I guess at some point throughout the night I strip naked) and other times I just start off naked.

>Implying it's ever cold in LA area.

Boxers usually. If it's cold I'll wear a t-shirt and maybe pants of some sort. Of course I'm from Michigan so 28 degrees out is fine for camping. So cold is basically my balls freezing to something before I wake up.

Haha, nice Amber. Who knows how you loose them.

And Niaomi, silly, I'm a nudist :p

Granted I'm lucky and can generally do it regardless of my body and the weather; being nocturnal means I'm always asleep when it's nice and super hot. I makes me feel nice and cozy; even though others wouldn't be comfortable in it XD

As for cuddling naked I understand. Personally I don't see a point of cuddling with clothes on; there's not that attachment that you just need. It sure is awesome.

Keithy said:
AmberCutie said:

>Implying it's ever cold in LA area.

I've admitted many times, I'm a total pussy when it comes to being cold. Shut yer trap.

Also, I approve of your new sig.

AmberCutie said:

Haha, me too. I wind up naked by morning and the boy is always, "when did that happen!" I was a camp counselor once when I was in high school, and I woke up and found myself naked. I was all "WTF." Thankfully all the girls were asleep and I was on the top bunk anyways, but I realized that I could get myself in trouble with sleep stripping- Especially since I have a really bad sleep walking problem. Add that with nudie Zoey . . . well you get the picture . Thankfully, in the past, all of my roomates have put up with my naked sleep walking.

Nude. Always. Husband gets cranky if he curls up to me in the middle of the night & feels clothing instead of skin. He literally makes a little pouty face in his sleep & grumbles while he rolls over.
This!

If he's awake he demands to know why he can feel clothes, but I generally start off naked anyway

cereal used to sleep naked :D
then my ex DEMANDED that i stop poking her in the ass in the middle of the night :)
now i cant get back into it :cry:

cerealkillermg said:
cereal used to sleep naked :D
then my ex DEMANDED that i stop poking her in the ass in the middle of the night :)
now i cant get back into it :cry:

My roommate and I, if we're trying to sleep naked in the same room, have a tendency to fuck first, then sleep back-to-back.

Then again, both of us are paranoid, so having someone to watch my back is YAY! :p

i can't stand any clothes on my when i'm asleep.. i wake up feeling like a sausage...
always sleep naked... doesn't matter what weather type.. the moment i crawl under the blankets my internal heater goes on...
i even sleep with my window opened when its below freezing temp...

Bocefish said:
BadAssCurves said:
Jupiter551 said:
or lay eggs in there

A whole new irrational fear :shock: you bastard.

Just imagine what the possibilities are since the average person consumes roughly 10-15 spiders in their sleep throughout their lifetime . :lol:

Nom! Extra protein!!

I usually sleep in a t-shirt, with or without bottoms, bottoms being jogging pants, shorts, or trackpants

Yay for digging up this thread

I normally wear a sports bra and panties to bed. I have to wear a sports bra to keep the girls in a position that's comfortable.

Far too many times though I wake up naked, 10% of the time due to me. 90% of the time due to my husband molesting me in his sleep. Literally 5/7 nights a week I get molested in my sleep :( Doesn't make for a nice sleep at all

That being said I also used to sleep walk, and I had a gay roommate in college. Let's just say not only was she freaked out because I was walking around in my sleep but she was also horrified when I was walking around naked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.