AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Sleepware,

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked, unless I'm camping and it's gonna get real cold.

I hate the feeling of my bollocks getting tangled in boxers or the compression of boxer briefs.

I'm a pyjama bottoms guy, I never worry about the top, in the summer if it's warm though I go au naturelle

at home...usually naked, other peoples houses i'll throw on some kind of pants.

drunk.....who knows how it winds up.

I used to sleep naked but haven't for a long time for some reason.

My body temperature tends to drop very low while I am asleep so no matter how many blankets I have on I am freezing. PJs and an electric blanket are necessary in the winter.

In the summer I like men's boxers and a t-shirt or tank top.

However, regardless of the temperature I absolutely cannot sleep with socks on. If for some reason I fall asleep that way they will be off by morning.

Depending on the temperature and the size of my blanket nest, i usually go for nude :)

i used to sleep naked until i married my wife and there were suddenly 4 kids around.
now boxers and t-shirt depending on the temperature.

Commando.

Even when it's cold... perfect time to just get extra blankets for extra snugglin'

i usually sleep topless. I tend to try and sleep nude but with a roommate that cant control her child from bursting thru my door in the mornings i have to sleep with bottoms.

Lately i have been sleeping with top no bottoms. Soon I will be sleeping nude cuz my man will be around. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.