AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one is raging. Y U MAD THO!?

You must have not looked at the wiki to understand the humor.

Attachments

• rollface.gif
    rollface.gif
    84.7 KB · Views: 496
PlayboyMegan said:
That's the best you got? Really dude? Really?
This is supposed to be what is getting to me? LOL

I'll reiterate you must not get the humor if you didn't read the wiki then looked at what you're wearing.
2qxp62w.jpg

I was in your room earlier.. having a nice conversation ..uhmm who was that guy attempting a joke?/troll haha..

Anyways...I did enjoy your silvery outfit that kept ..uhmm say riding up or slipping on you :-D

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Nordling said:
Bad comedian: someone who thinks he's funny but no one else does.

Good comedian: OTHER people laugh at his/her jokes.
Ass kiss: Someone who thinks if they agree with whatever a girl says that she might give him the time of day.

analbleaching said:
Nordling said:
Bad comedian: someone who thinks he's funny but no one else does.

Good comedian: OTHER people laugh at his/her jokes.
Ass kiss: Someone who thinks if they agree with whatever a girl says that she might give him the time of day.
:-D Ha ha! It works!

Manners were developed eons ago--there was a reason.

A twofer! I got your attention without kissing anything!

Bleaching... 1,000,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest? Really? fucking gene pool is ruined... ruined i'm telling ya!!!

Dude... if you're gonna troll... lol... at least have a lil style and originality to it... lol... i'll give ya kudo's if you're actually funny... that was just sort of lame in a really random way

bodisha said:
Bleaching... 1,000,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest? Really? fucking gene pool is ruined... ruined i'm telling ya!!!

Dude... if you're gonna troll... lol... at least have a lil style and originality to it... lol... i'll give ya kudo's if you're actually funny... that was just sort of lame in a really random way
I wasn't even trolling. You talk about originality yet the line you used isn't original. That's like saying "You're the load your mom should have swallowed". No wit, not originality. Go to e/b/aums. You might find something better there.

Concerning Nordling, anything said in this has nothing to do with manners. So don't know why you're even bringing up manners. Having manners and ass kissing do not relate.

Concerning JennieBunnyUK, "You're doing it wrong".... Tin foil hats go on people's heads. What she's wearing is metallic in color like tin foil. Sorry that you aren't able to put 2 and 2 together. All this is are people who try making it like anything ever said by people is trolling if it's not agreeing with them in another thread elsewhere. So they go carrying it onto every thread on the forum. Fail forum members are fail.

Fail Troll is Fail. :lol:

Really, so if someone wears a silver skirt they're suddenly worthy of an entire thread on ACF? I don't get it, or why it being similar to a tin foil hat used by nutjobs to block alien mind-control is SO FUCKING FUNNY to you for some reason.

I've seen other popular models on this forum actually wear the tin foil hats as a joke, they don't get entire "joke" threads revolving around then, and only them, for doing it :lol:

I don't think he was trolling at the start - if he'd posted this in silly screencaps would anyone have gotten upset? I doubt it. It was just a joke - whether it was funny or lame is kinda beside the point. We all miss the mark with jokes sometimes.

Was it worthy of its own thread? Probably not, but whatever he can start one if he wants. Is it worth fighting over? Hell no.

analbleaching said:
bodisha said:

I wasn't even trolling. You talk about originality yet the line you used isn't original. That's like saying "You're the load your mom should have swallowed". No wit, not originality. Go to e/b/aums. You might find something better there.

Concerning Nordling, anything said in this has nothing to do with manners. So don't know why you're even bringing up manners. Having manners and ass kissing do not relate.

Concerning JennieBunnyUK, "You're doing it wrong".... Tin foil hats go on people's heads. What she's wearing is metallic in color like tin foil. Sorry that you aren't able to put 2 and 2 together. All this is are people who try making it like anything ever said by people is trolling if it's not agreeing with them in another thread elsewhere. So they go carrying it onto every thread on the forum. Fail forum members are fail.

ya ya ya... tin foil on the head thing... silver skirt... i got it when you first posted it... just take it on the chin dude... cause if it was humor you were going for you failed... lol...the funniest part of your whole thread is you feel you have to explain the tin foil on the head connection

analbleaching said:
bodisha said:

That's okay. I enjoy making you waste your time trying to explain it. ^.^

It's a "call out thread." Something that is definitely troll behavior and on many forums isn't even allowed.

:lol: Just because it's lame doesn't mean it's not trolling. Just because the troll trolls because of butt hurt doesn't mean that it isn't at least an attempt to troll.

bodisha said:
ya ya ya... tin foil on the head thing... silver skirt... i got it when you first posted it... just take it on the chin dude... cause if it was humor you were going for you failed... lol...the funniest part of your whole thread is you feel you have to explain the tin foil on the head connection

Oh Em Gee bb, you make me laugh so much I'm gonna pee my pants all over your dirty uncle face. MMMMM

Jupiter551 said:
I don't think he was trolling at the start - if he'd posted this in silly screencaps would anyone have gotten upset? I doubt it. It was just a joke - whether it was funny or lame is kinda beside the point. We all miss the mark with jokes sometimes.

Was it worthy of its own thread? Probably not, but whatever he can start one if he wants. Is it worth fighting over? Hell no.

So I'll admit that at first glance, I read the first post and was like "WTF?" But I agree with Jupiter.

But I think it would've looked better if, instead of making a new thread, analbleaching had just posted this in the 'screencaps' thread, and posted a friendly comment about the model. Like if he had posted it, made the tin foil hat joke, and then said "I enjoyed PlayboyMegan's room. She's awesome!" :thumbleft:

And :hello2: Megan! You are gorgeous and have nice profile pics on MFC. :text-dope:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

So I'll admit that at first glance, I read the first post and was like "WTF?" But I agree with Jupiter.

But I think it would've looked better if, instead of making a new thread, analbleaching had just posted this in the 'screencaps' thread, and posted a friendly comment about the model. Like if he had posted it, made the tin foil hat joke, and then said "I enjoyed PlayboyMegan's room. She's awesome!" :thumbleft:

And :hello2: Megan! You are gorgeous and have nice profile pics on MFC. :text-dope:
I would agree with Jupiter too, if it wasn't so obvious that the OP created this thread as a result of a heated discussion in this http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5476&p=108837#p108837 thread.

It's obviously a call out thread, not just a random "joke."

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Nordling said:
I would agree with Jupiter too, if it wasn't so obvious that the OP created this thread as a result of a heated discussion in this http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5476&p=108837#p108837 thread.

It's obviously a call out thread, not just a random "joke."

I don't like 'call out' threads, which is why I tend to stay out of the screenshot threads where people often make fun of models' bad cams and bad lighting.

And thanks, Nordling, for directing me to that other thread where analbleaching called a bunch of posters "stupid" just for clicking 'thanks'. SMH. I see he also called posters "nigglets."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigglet

Reactions: Nordling
Jessi said:
I don't get it. :?
Really disappointing to see the forum head in this direction (judging from the other thread that was linked).
Oh come on now, just because there's a sour grape in the bunch once in a while does not indicate anything going in any direction.

KarmelKiss said:
bodisha said:

Oh Em Gee bb, you make me laugh so much I'm gonna pee my pants all over your dirty uncle face. MMMMM

lol... sounds like something you suggested once in a pvt :shhh: perv :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.