AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zero consequences for chaturbate bully/jerk

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017
While I read about many chaturbate accounts being terminated for no apparent reason there's some individuals that are being left to do whatever they want without any consequences and it's angering. This chaturbate bully have insulted me many times both in his and my broadcast and also other models who visit his feed. I reported him once and nothing happened. The second time he had an animal which he was touching in an innapropiate manner, you are not supposed to have animals in your room and much less touch them like that while broadcasting .
  1. Bestiality, or animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context, or illegal drugs (or drugs that may be perceived as illegal in certain locations, such as medicinal marijuana) are strictly prohibited.
Once again chaturbate said they would look into it but nothing happened..this guy keeps on going he had his partner bite very hard in his bottom lip as a pain/pleasure thing I guess and blood started dripping from his mouth all over, he knew it would happen obviously. I sent an image capture of the incident and chaturbate has not really said a thing and let it all slide..why? Most probably because he is a popular chaturbate model and keeps the money flowing to the site so they dont care but delete anyone else for absolutly nothing. I am done with this site and deleted my account, chaturbate has gone downhill!

1. Illegal or unsafe activities of any kind, including violence, blood, torture, pain, erotic asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any actions associated with bringing harm to you, in any way, are prohibited.

Last edited:
If he's insulting you, Why are you readily going back to his room?
If he's insulting you in your room; why haven't you just kicked him?

That's not the point,he's doing fucked up things and getting away with it while good users are abused. I did not go back to his room it happened all through the same time.

CB- Provide ID as proof of age but get accused of looking too young - Banhammer

Inappropriately touch an animal - Free pass.

What a fucked up site.

Reactions: a_haze420
Yeah, people get away with fucked up stuff in just about everything and there is nothing we can do about it. Ban him and proceed with your life.
This. Think of the Shaw quote, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Reactions: rstanton
Status
Not open for further replies.