AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zombies, is govt ready?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2011
Everything is so cam orientated here - so, something that hit headlines here in "other news" type ways :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-le ... e-13713798

A worried member of the public has forced Leicester City Council to admit it is unprepared for a zombie invasion.

The authority received a Freedom of Information request which said provisions to deal with an attack, often seen in horror films, were poor. The "concerned citizen" said the possibility of such an event was one that councils should be aware of.

"We've had a few wacky ones before but this one did make us laugh," said Lynn Wyeth, head of information governance.

The Freedom of Information Act allows a right of access to recorded information held by public authorities.

Which at first was met with :? at the idea of time wasting... but was then followed a week later with... :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-le ... e-13823427

Just a week after Leicester's civic leaders admitted they were unprepared for a zombie invasion, a horde of the "undead" has shuffled through the city.

About 150 people in horror make-up took part in the "mass shamble", according to organiser James Dixon.

The mob "groaned and pressed themselves on the glass" at the council's offices.

Who knows whether you can see full stories due to the BBC's "World" vs "UK" site access.

Reactions: Traditio
:woops: <--- close enough, Perv?

I know zombies aren't real/can't be real/etc, but I am still terrified of them. I think if I didn't know what else was going on I would probably have a mini panic attack at seeing all the zombies pushed up against the windows, LOL!

the govt is NOT ready....... but many people are..

sadly even on the basis that the original Haiti zombie likely doesn't exist... a chemical warfare zombie can be created.. for example 28 days later experimenting on monkeys, and a animal group freeing infected monkeys..

Rosemary said:

I know zombies aren't real/can't be real/etc, but I am still terrified of them. I think if I didn't know what else was going on I would probably have a mini panic attack at seeing all the zombies pushed up against the windows, LOL!

Me too!!! I don't know where it came from and it's a very recent thing but I've been having nightmares about zombies! Now I can't watch films with zombies in them :(

LilyPink said:
Rosemary said:

Me too!!! I don't know where it came from and it's a very recent thing but I've been having nightmares about zombies! Now I can't watch films with zombies in them :(

I've had zombie dreams since I was like 5, long before I watched a movie... But I normally kill them in my dreams... I'd come visit yours for you :D :h:

Reactions: LilyPink
mine's a love/hate fear....
I watch all the movies, read the books.. I can lay out a zombie plan, name all the different genre's of zombies, and more...

however.. if I see someone that looks much like a zombie.. it creeps me out and I really want a weapon JUST IN CASE

(yeah just a little bit paranoid)

Status
Not open for further replies.