AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for camming tips/advice (Male)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2013
So, after reading through some threads through on this site, I decided to ask a few questions.

1: What website is best in your opinion, both user-base (clientele?) and for making money.

2: If I were to start modeling, would I be limited to only doing private shows, or would there be a party chat of some sort?

3: Would it be a good idea to have some sort of gimmick going when streaming? I can play multiple instruments (Guitar, fiddle/violin, ukulele, flute, electric keyboard)

For anyone who reads this and cares, a little about myself.

I am currently attending a university for Robotics Engineering, after graduating with a bachelors in both computer science and electrical engineering. I play various musical instruments (not the skin flute), and have recently (past 6 months or so) gotten into kickboxing.

I'd like to start on a website because I've heard that the money gained isn't so bad, and I could use some spare cash. I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist.

As for my body type. I am 5'10", I weight about 155 lbs (give or take), and am mostly hairless, save for my head and arms. I trim the hair on my legs.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Welcome!

Before anything else: are you okay with most of the members who view you being men? If not, then you won't make much money at all.

Yes, the instruments will help. If I were you, I'd change it up, pick one for Mondays, one for Tuesdays, and so on, one instrument for each day of the week that you can cam. That way, it's not the same thing all the time for those who watch you every day, and those who prefer a specific instrument can know when it'll be featured.

Check out Chaturbate.com and Streamate.com, browse the male models there and see what they are doing. Browse some at the top, some at the middle, and some at the end. Remember that the ones at the end aren't doing so well.

AmberCutie said:
(Links)

Start by reading through these.

Thank you, these are useful :h:
Also, very nice site from what I see. Well put together.

LadyLuna said:
Welcome!

Before anything else: are you okay with most of the members who view you being men? If not, then you won't make much money at all.

Yes, the instruments will help. If I were you, I'd change it up, pick one for Mondays, one for Tuesdays, and so on, one instrument for each day of the week that you can cam. That way, it's not the same thing all the time for those who watch you every day, and those who prefer a specific instrument can know when it'll be featured.

Check out Chaturbate.com and Streamate.com, browse the male models there and see what they are doing. Browse some at the top, some at the middle, and some at the end. Remember that the ones at the end aren't doing so well.

Most of the members being men...
That doesn't bother me. I'm pretty sure one of my classmates who jokingly flirts with me might be gay, and that hasn't bothered me, coincidentally this is how I found the definition of the word 'twink' after being called one multiple times.

Check out Chaturbate.com and...
I was trying to do that yesterday. I was watching this one guy who had a high rating, and he was overall kind of a prick. Then another I was watching with higher ratings wasn't being very interactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.