AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for a permanent ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Hi @punker barbie ,

Having browsed the threads I'm hoping that in the event you're not able to provide a resolution, that you can at least engage with me by providing some advice for someone who wishes he could change the past. I've seen a number of posts where your response is simply that a confirmation that the support team has responded to their inquiry. In my case, I will save you the trouble of checking and acknowledge that they they have indeed responded, so I write to you as my last hope for vindication.

Username: hamburglar22

I was permanently banned on account of displaying illegal drugs during my broadcasts. I took care after the first warning to abide by the TOS but the 2nd and 3rd warnings came quickly after and I wonder whether strikes 1-3 were already logged by the time I had only received the first. I had emailed support this inquiry however the response did not address, but only served to reiterate that the ban was permanent and that tokens would be refunded. In any event, I understand that it was even a privilege to have received a warning and accept the fact that regardless, I am indeed culpable.

I have since written the below communication to support:

Dear Chaturbate Support Team,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions on Chaturbate, specifically for displaying and using illegal drugs during my broadcasts.

I want to express my deepest regret and remorse for my irresponsible behavior, and acknowledge that my actions were not only illegal, but also harmful to the Chaturbate community and its users. I am committed to making better choices in the future to ensure that my broadcasts on Chaturbate comply with all rules, regulations, and ethical standards. This is of course , if you would be willing to review my situation and consider lifting the ban.

I have since read Chaturbate's terms of service in its entirety and understand that displaying and using illegal drugs not only violates these terms, but it also promotes dangerous and unhealthy behavior. I deeply regret my behavior and the negative impact it may have had on others.

On a more personal note, I've also engaged with a recovery councillor and have begun treatment to address matters that have triggered my drug use usage in the first place. I'm committed to upholding my abstinance moving forward both on and off your platform.

Independent of my account's reinstatement, I ask for your forgiveness. I am committed to making amends and earning back the trust of the Chaturbate community.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,
hamburglar22

The team responded in a somewhat generic way indicating that the ban is permanent and again indicating that the tokens will be refunded. The apology was not acknowledged, but to be clear, I don't fully expect that either.

I don't really see the tokens as a problem. I deserve for them to be forfeited, they are a non-issue, its not much anyhow.

So from you, I'm hoping for some human consideration and compassion as I work on my recovery. Is there any process by which someone in my circumstances HAS been able to have their ban reversed? Is there anything more I can do to work towards building trust with the platform?

My account dates back likely a decade or more, with no prior circumstances like this. Can you let me know if you can help or at least let me know whether or not there's anything further I can do to eventually be granted access again?

With hope,
hamburglar22

Yes, as I mentioned, I am aware that they provided a reply @punker barbie. I was hoping for your input on the matter as the particular questions I posed to you and to the support team weren’t unfortunately addressed.

I provided an apology and acknowledged my wrong doing. Could an olive branch not be extended?

Is there anything else you might propose I do in an attempt to gain trust from the platform and eventually work with them again in the future?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.