AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

www.Skyprivate.eu - experience?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AWM

Dec 12, 2013
Hello girls,

do you know http://www.Skyprivate.eu ? :)

=> Earn money over messenger for selling camshows and videos! Counting new users and earn on this is possible too! => Payout: minimum 75% up to 80%!

=> Have you made some experience so far?

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

JoleneBrody said:
:?
This thread feels funny....
Yeah, and it's unfortunate how much a language barrier can affect the tone of posts.

JoleneBrody said:
:?
This thread feels funny....

It's like a creepy uncle vibe.

Hello girls,

funny? -> I know a lot of german camgirls/actors and I am planning to advise this provider to them.

I want to here from you experience with this bidder before I tell them. Thanks a lot! :)

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

AWM said:
Hello girls,

funny? -> I know a lot of german camgirls/actors and I am planning to advise this provider to them.

I want to here from you experience with this bidder before I tell them. Thanks a lot! :)

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Hey there!

I have a feeling (as Amber mentioned) that we are having some sort of language barrier issue here!

I think that you are posting in a way that makes it look like YOU are the person offering this service and representing this business. Is this not the case? You have been talking about this service like you are trying to sell it to us and were pointing out the TOS and seemingly trying to get us to use it. I think it's made it a bit confusing for us.

Your last couple posts have made it seem like maybe you are instead asking for advice from us about whether or not this is a good service?? Is this the case?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
KayleePond said:
AWM said:
Hello girls,

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Hey there!

I have a feeling (as Amber mentioned) that we are having some sort of language barrier issue here!

I think that you are posting in a way that makes it look like YOU are the person offering this service and representing this business. Is this not the case? You have been talking about this service like you are trying to sell it to us and were pointing out the TOS and seemingly trying to get us to use it. I think it's made it a bit confusing for us.

Your last couple posts have made it seem like maybe you are instead asking for advice from us about whether or not this is a good service?? Is this the case?

Hello KayleePond,

I work as an affiliate in the german market primarily. If you want to work in this market too - feel free to contact me!

KayleePond you said in your last post: Your last couple posts have made it seem like maybe you are instead asking for advice from us about whether or not this is a good service?? Is this the case?

Yes, that is it! :) And I really think http://skyprivate.eu can be interests for the german camgirls as well - and of course for the english girls which don´t know about this so far!

I read a lot of this service in the www and talked with the support. I am an affiliate by this service and I hope it will come in german language too!

Now I want to ask you - the girls - who use it already - how it works!

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

AWM said:
KayleePond said:
AWM said:
Hello girls,

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Hey there!

Hello KayleePond,

I work as an affiliate in the german market primarily. If you want to work in this market too - feel free to contact me!

KayleePond you said in your last post: Your last couple posts have made it seem like maybe you are instead asking for advice from us about whether or not this is a good service?? Is this the case?

Yes, that is it! :) And I really think http://skyprivate.eu can be interests for the german camgirls as well - and of course for the english girls which don´t know about this so far!

I read a lot of this service in the www and talked with the support. I am an affiliate by this service and I hope it will come in german language too!

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Still kind of confused. You're already an affiliate but you want advice on whether or not using this is a good idea? Do you want advice or opinions?

SexyStephXS said:
AWM said:
KayleePond said:
AWM said:
Hello girls,

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Hey there!

Hello KayleePond,

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Still kind of confused. You're already an affiliate but you want advice on whether or not using this is a good idea? Do you want advice or opinions?

Hello SexyStephXS,

this program is not in german language so far.

I want not to approve something in a big way which is not good in the english market (first the english speaking version was -> first english market).

But no opinions here so long @ this great forum! :(

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

AWM said:
Hello girls,

do you know http://www.Skyprivate.eu ? :)

=> Earn money over messenger for selling camshows and videos! Counting new users and earn on this is possible too! => Payout: minimum 75% up to 80%!

=> Have you made some experience so far?

Greatings from Germany,
AWM

Hello!

Still not really an answer of my question! :(

Greatings to all from Germany,
AWM

AWM said:
Still not really an answer of my question! :(

I think the problem is none of us/very few have had experience there. Also, we're not all sure if we understand if you are asking us questions or wanting to promote your site. Perhaps once more have heard of your site, and joined we can understand better. I've never even heard of this site before you posted, and I'm sure others here are thinking the same. Many camgirls don't like to sign up until there are a lot of others giving it good reviews.

I hope that made sense.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:
...oh God why...

Lily... are you getting any of this? Maybe the OP should just write in German and you could translate? At the moment I don't think anyone's understanding...
No, I have a really hard time trying to figure out what he wants.

AWM, ich bin deutsche, bitte schreib hier einen Post auf Deutsch, damit ich ihn für die Models/Mitglieder übersetzen kann. Oder schreib mir eine PM. Leider kann dich auf Englisch hier niemand besonders gut verstehen.

LilyMarie said:
Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:
...oh God why...

Lily... are you getting any of this? Maybe the OP should just write in German and you could translate? At the moment I don't think anyone's understanding...

AWM, ich bin deutsche, bitte schreib hier einen Post auf Deutsch, damit ich ihn für die Models/Mitglieder übersetzen kann. Oder schreib mir eine PM. Leider kann dich auf Englisch hier niemand besonders gut verstehen.

Did anyone else just get really turned on that Lily is speaking German for us? /swoon

Thank you Lily!

LilyMarie said:
Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:
...oh God why...

Hallo LilyMarie,

ich wollte erfahren, ob jemand schon mit http://www.skyprivate.eu Erfahrungen gemacht hat und mir diese mitteilt.

Fröhliche Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch an alle! :)

Vielen lieben Dank!

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland,
AWM

Yes, I think it may be easier for you to type in German so we can use Google translate haha. :p

As I understand it:

#1. You're thinking of doing business with Skyprivate.eu, right?
#2. You're not 100% sure yet and want to know what people in the industry already think of it.
#3. You kind of are slyly advertising it by posting here asking for opinions.

Am I right? Maybe Lily's translating prowess can help a little more here.

I have never even heard of this service. However, there is something similar already available to us called cammodeldirectory and the person who runs it is already pretty trusted with North American camgirls. Basically how that one works is we can post an advert saying we will send photos, skype chat, make a video, etc for a certain amount. Then the customer pays through the wesbite, and the transaction is completed off the site.

From the looks of it, Skyprivate is very similar, only it specifically provides service for Skype time instead of any other camgirl services. It looks like the developer put some time into the design and coding. Without going any deeper than the front page it also seems very user-friendly on the member side of things, too. However, as a model, I do not feel inclined to take part in the service.

I'm extremely happy and impressed that it was so simple and easy to find the actual model agreement. I take issue with the terms though, as it's unreasonable to expect to regulate anything a model does on Skype. Skyprivate cannot record the shows, and thus cannot properly enforce the rules its outlined except on interactions carried out on their own website.

AWM said:
LilyMarie said:
Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:
...oh God why...

Hallo LilyMarie,

ich wollte erfahren, ob jemand schon mit http://www.skyprivate.eu Erfahrungen gemacht hat und mir diese mitteilt.

Fröhliche Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch an alle! :)

Vielen lieben Dank!

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland,
AWM

He is asking if anyone has had any experience with the site and to share what those experiences were. Also wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks and greetings from Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.