AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members behaving badly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2013
fresh out of the oven
Seeing as how cam modeling involves some level of customer service, those of us who've worked in a customer service environment understand how it can downright suck at times. Therefore, I'd like to know some of the stories of members that have behaved like a$$holes and douches; whether they're rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, inconsiderate, unreasonable, arrogant, etc. For models, here's a chance to vent if you feel the need to.

An example i can recall:

A member had had asked a model if she wanted to see his dick on cam, to which the model replied with '50tkns to view cams.' The member seemed a bit surprised by the reply and tried negotiating his way toward not paying, with something along the lines of, "My dick is 10 inches. Trust me you'll regret not seeing it. C'mon it's nothing like you ever seen, blah blah blah." After some failed negotiation attempts, frustration set in with the member and he went off on a tirade with, "F*CK YOU THEN YOU STUCK UP B*TCH! YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT ANYWAY!" (and some more lip service).

That model didn't have to treat him kindly or with any level of customer service. Camgirls do not have to create a customer friendly environment. I would have banned him the minute he uttered the thought that dick size was a suitable substitute for her reasonable price to watch his cam.

She may be more lax than me, but had this been my room, he would have never had the chance to make one other negotiation.

Also most of us don't make it a habit to vent or badmouth members at all. Instead we focus on the positive occurrences in our day to day lives on cam and it makes for a much happier time.

I think a lot of the posts in the 'Things members say that make you go 'wtf?' thread could go here too. I'll just post a couple of the troll remarks that stick out in my mind.

-The racist MFC member talking about "the good 'ole days" and how he wishes he could hang me from a tree.

-The idiot on Streamate who was pissed to see a Black model with a White dildo (and/or pissed to hear me tell someone "Yes, I've been with White guys") who blurted out "I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY ALL THAT WHITE DICK YOU WORSHIP!" and then ran out of my room.

yummybrownfox said:
I think a lot of the posts in the 'Things members say that make you go 'wtf?' thread could go here too. I'll just post a couple of the troll remarks that stick out in my mind.

-The racist MFC member talking about "the good 'ole days" and how he wishes he could hang me from a tree.

-The idiot on Streamate who was pissed to see a Black model with a White dildo (and/or pissed to hear me tell someone "Yes, I've been with White guys") who blurted out "I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY ALL THAT WHITE DICK YOU WORSHIP!" and then ran out of my room.

I know racism still exists, but I am still always shocked when I hear remarks like that..... I'm sorry people are such asshats :(

Here are my bad members

" You know you're fat, right?" - REALLY??!!! :shock: I don't own a mirror..... or know what size my clothing is.... THANK you random basic for shedding light on my weight.

"You should just quit camming because you are never going to make any money. You aren't as young and pretty as all the other models on here."

Haha, mine from Sunday night.

New Guy: DO YOU OFFER PHONE IN EXC?
Me: No, sorry I don't.
New Guy: FUKC
FUCK YOU BITCH
FUCK YOU.

hahaha, we all giggled while I banned him.. It was actually perfect timing, because one of my new regulars was asking if he'd get banned because he hadn't taken me private yet. I had just finished saying, "if you're not being rude or begging excessively, I won't ban you just because you're not taking me private. Especially with regulars I see nightly, I don't expect them to every time."

Then that guy came in, and I said, "see, that's the guy we ban." :lol:

Jillybean said:
That model didn't have to treat him kindly or with any level of customer service. Camgirls do not have to create a customer friendly environment. I would have banned him the minute he uttered the thought that dick size was a suitable substitute for her reasonable price to watch his cam.

She may be more lax than me, but had this been my room, he would have never had the chance to make one other negotiation.

Also most of us don't make it a habit to vent or badmouth members at all. Instead we focus on the positive occurrences in our day to day lives on cam and it makes for a much happier time.

I get your point, but focusing on the positive and making it a much happier time is creating a customer-friendly environment. You just don't have to tolerate assholes. We don't want them in your room either.

yummybrownfox said:

I'm just sitting here shaking my head at the poisonous absurdity of this. Racism still abounds, but pricks such as this who purposely stir the pot while hiding behind the anonymity of the web just really make my blood boil. Can't even begin to comprehend how these comments must make you feel. But what stings worse? Blatant crap like this or the more subtle types of racism I'm sure people encounter?

dudes who get banned for being a little weird in the room, maybe a bit disruptive or acting beggy, and then think a good way to convince you that you're so in the wrong for banning them they send you an abusive mfc mail.... turning the 6 hour ban into a perma ban and ignore.

Or things like this that happened earlier....

whitesocksplz: may we see those legs plz
whitesocksplz: and feet
whitesocksplz: who said i aint gonna tip....lol
whitesocksplz: thats like trying to see you cam before turning on my laptop....
whitesocksplz: soyou dont get the shopping before paying?
whitesocksplz: try before you buy
dracofer: jajajajjajaja
dracofer: dude dont be cheap
IzziesGunner: you dont eat the shopping before paying for it
whitesocksplz: you ever ate in a restaurant... sat down had ur meal, drinks and then paid?or just eaten out in maccies ?

This is going on as I told him off for asking for stuff without tipping, and then explained that on mfc you tip first and you shouldn't ever try and convince a model otherwise even if you intend on tipping, and then as he continued arguing his point explaining that the "preview" is being able to see me on cam and look at my profile, like if you went to any shop if you saw something you liked you wouldn't be able to use it in the shop, you'd have to buy it and then you'd get to use it.
The restaurant analogy really pisses me off, because as I said at the time before banning him, in a restaurant you couldn't walk out without paying, whilst you could on mfc, so on mfc it's absolutely always pay first.

Worst thing... he had high reward points, had been around for over 3 years... probably had tokens... was just one of those guys who loves the feeling of making a model do the task again and holding their power over the model. It may seem silly, but I've never been so angry at a member since I started camming. I had to log off and cool down, first time I've ever done that. Trolls don't bother me. Dudes who genuinely go around models trying to manipulate them and treat them like dirt really get on my nerves.

Also had a dude who's been freeloading the last few weeks, today started sending pm's to one of my regulars demanding to know how much he earns and then telling him not to spend his money on me because I live the high life and don't need it, instead to tip another girl because her mum has cancer and her dad is dead and she's from Romania and she can't get a job and is super poor and a whole load of other sob bullshit. Today has been a day of members behaving badly.

The worst for me were the dudes who would ask if I'm into daddy play, when I say no they say "that's fine", then take me private and partway through break out the "don't you just love daddy's cock?" or "that's daddy's good slut". Most of the time, they mix it with someone that makes me feel like they want underage play along with the daddy play. I banned those from my room, but... I had to log off and shake for awhile. That's not cool.

In real life, you ask a girl and she says no, and you keep pushing for her to do it, that's called harassment. You ask a girl and she says no, but you do it anyway, that's called rape. It's probably not quite as bad when it's online, but it's still a dick move, and traumatic for the model. She turned you down, and you started it anyway, bringing her into that willing or not. NO. (general "you", not specific)

----

There was one dude whose entire purpose was to try to make me cry. He admitted it after that very upsetting private. He asked if I'd ever been abused, wanted me to tell him about it and cry about it. No cool.

----

As to the merits of a thread like this- how many girls go into this not realizing just how shitty people can be? I'd rather there be a thread like this where they can get a warning into horrible shit that members pull. Yes, there are lots of great members out there, but being hit with daddy play without warning when you don't know that it could happen without warning is much much worse than being hit with it without warning but you've known that it could happen sometime. The first time someone pulled that first example on me was much much worse than any of the other times (yes, it's been done to me many times.)

For reference- it was done on streamate, where you get a whole 10 seconds to deny the request before you're taken there. That's not enough time for me to read who the person is and remember if it's someone who asked something I don't want to do or not. So I just let the system auto-accept while I try to read who it is and whether it's an exclusive request or a block request. (Even with my glasses, it's difficult for me to read the small text on Streamate. I can't read the user list without squinting, and the text for who invited me is smaller than that, so I have to get real close to the screen).

When a member makes a big deal about how a sweet (and sometimes rather large) tip was "just because" or "to make you smile" or a gift for a big event... then they turn around days/weeks later and ask for something in return for the tip.

That's behaving badly, even though it's pretty subtle.

In many cases, a model who receives a really generous tip out of the blue will reward you with some sort of gift or sign of appreciation on her own accord. If that isn't enough for you, consider only tipping directly for "stuff" i.e. when she's advertising something for tips of a certain size and don't make a big deal out of it being "just because".

Exactly what Amber's saying is something I hate.... Also along these lines are dudes who don't necessarily wait a few weeks after, but tip you a certain amount "just because" and then dictate how much stuff they should get from it without you entering any form of agreement beforehand... and then somehow whatever you give there's always more they feel they're owed from the tip, and yet they still want to be treated like Mr Bigshot-super-generous-guy who's-just-tipping-because-he-likes-me. As much as I treat members who buy things off me and take me into long privates very well, it's a transaction, it's not tipping "just because".

And then going on what Amber said, something that's similar but also different... When dudes make out they're going to tip you big tips and then don't come through for you. Don't say you're going to beat my high tip, or act like you're going to tip loads, say you're going to help and be around loads for a big month, or say you're going to tip for something and then on the occasion tip a small amount. Don't hint at dropping big tip art tips and then miss out one of the figures when you actually do it. When dudes do that it just makes their very generous tip look cheap because I was hoping for an extra digit.
It's like that episode in friends..... someone saying "I lovee................ spending time with you" Slap-in-the-face.
Either people should tip or they shouldn't. They shouldn't talk about it beforehand, especially if there's any chance they won't end up doing it. It's ok to let a model know if there is a day you will be tipping, but don't let her think she might get more than she's getting. Always undersell, then it's a surprise!

LadyLuna said:
The worst for me were the dudes who would ask if I'm into daddy play, when I say no they say "that's fine", then take me private and partway through break out the "don't you just love daddy's cock?" or "that's daddy's good slut".

I get this all the time on SM. As soon as they say those things in private/exclusive I just say "Aaaaand there went the chances of me having an orgasm, thanks." and stop. I told him before we went in I didn't do it, no reason I should keep going, since he knew.

AmberCutie said:
When a member makes a big deal about how a sweet (and sometimes rather large) tip was "just because" or "to make you smile" or a gift for a big event... then they turn around days/weeks later and ask for something in return for the tip.

Yeah, that is annoying.

A premium who barely tips dropped a 400-token tip on me one night, which I was thrilled about. Then days later (after he saw some other member inquire about Skype) he's like "Oh, that 400 tokens I tipped you the other day...can I get a Skype show with that?" :woops:

yummybrownfox said:
AmberCutie said:

Yeah, that is annoying.

A premium who barely tips dropped a 400-token tip on me one night, which I was thrilled about. Then days later (after he saw some other member inquire about Skype) he's like "Oh, that 400 tokens I tipped you the other day...can I get a Skype show with that?" :woops:
And the worst part is, we feel like assholes if we deny the requests that come with that. But we have to set some boundaries and precedents, so there ARE times we can and will say no in this situation. Then feel guilty about it. Which takes away that super awesome sweet feeling you were trying to bring us with the tip initially...

Nice new fella tips about 600 tokens to finish a countdown (awesome!!!!), responds to my thank you pm and SLF member info with "I've been lurking for a long time sorry, I always enjoy your shows. What could I get for 3,000 tokens?"
He had them showing, seemed sincere and that was exactly what I was short for my goal I was about to log off without.
I offered him all if my videos AND an extra perk I wouldn't normally include since I wasn't doing another show that night.
His response, "oh ok, I'll think about it" to which I responded "well maybe better for me to ask what you want?"
Him: "I don't really know actually!"
And no tip... Not only that but he then sat silently in my room the next day and watched me struggle to complete a 3,000 tok countdown before I just ate about 1000 tokens and did the show anyway. I was very tempted to ban him before I started.

He was the super sweet new guy who tipped me 600 tok, and became the jerk who dangled 3,000 in my face just to see how high I would jump.

So yeah, unless you already have it set to tip a model anyway and are just curious what extra perks will come, don't ask what a big tip will get you if there is a chance you may not do it. I would rather him be the sweet guy that tipped me 600 in my head than the jerk I can't help but view him as now, especially after the following night.

yummybrownfox said:
AmberCutie said:

Yeah, that is annoying.

After eating a meal at a restaurant, i leave a 200% tip in hopes of a free meal the next time around... because that's the way the world works.... right? :lol:

Perhaps there could be a clause placed in the models' profile stating "Your tokens will not rollover like cell phone minutes"

JoleneBrody said:
Nice new fella tips about 600 tokens to finish a countdown (awesome!!!!), responds to my thank you pm and SLF member info with "I've been lurking for a long time sorry, I always enjoy your shows. What could I get for 3,000 tokens?"
He had them showing, seemed sincere and that was exactly what I was short for my goal I was about to log off without.
I offered him all if my videos AND an extra perk I wouldn't normally include since I wasn't doing another show that night.
His response, "oh ok, I'll think about it" to which I responded "well maybe better for me to ask what you want?"
Him: "I don't really know actually!"
And no tip... Not only that but he then sat silently in my room the next day and watched me struggle to complete a 3,000 tok countdown before I just ate about 1000 tokens and did the show anyway. I was very tempted to ban him before I started.

He was the super sweet new guy who tipped me 600 tok, and became the jerk who dangled 3,000 in my face just to see how high I would jump.

So yeah, unless you already have it set to tip a model anyway and are just curious what extra perks will come, don't ask what a big tip will get you if there is a chance you may not do it. I would rather him be the sweet guy that tipped me 600 in my head than the jerk I can't help but view him as now, especially after the following night.

Somehow, now that you know what he has available, he's under some obligation to tip you further, or else he's "dangling" his tokens in front of you? Seems to me, he let you know what he had to spend because it was imperative to the negotiation. When your offer didn't meet his expectations, the negotiation ended, and that was that. Business concluded. Seems like wanting to ban a guy because you know how much isn't spending on you is kind of overreaction.

Isabella_deL said:
The restaurant analogy really pisses me off, because as I said at the time before banning him, in a restaurant you couldn't walk out without paying, whilst you could on mfc, so on mfc it's absolutely always pay first.

I think a better analogy would be going to a museum. You know the artists which have exhibits, but you have to pay in order to get in, without seeing the goods first. (or a movie theatre, you can read reviews, but will never experience it without paying upfront...although movies have trailers, you don't get to pick what you see in a trailer)

This is actually quite an education for me. I knew we could be jerks, but I didn't know to what extent. Man, just because is just fucking because! End of story. Here's 400 tokens because I had a great time. Again, end of story, damn it. No skype show two weeks from now.

Amber has a good point.. I see how it would be an extremely awkward position to be put in to have some guy hit you up for something after a tip has been tendered and graciouly accepted. But that answer has to be no, otherwise where in the hell does it end? "Remember that 100 tokens I tipped you that time? Can I get _______ for that now because I couldn't get a boner that night."

Members behaving badly? How about members being manipulative, controlling bastards?

This works best when you render a delightful service, and I show my appreciation with tokens. That completes the transaction. No second helpings. Repeat the process if desired. (And, as always, freeloaders come along for the ride)

And, yes, I know guys can get scammed out of tokens, too. I guess we'll chat about over at "Models behaving badly."

Isabella_deL said:

I see that my sarcasm is a form of "behaving badly" on this thread, even though i'm trying to empathize with the side of the serviceers (aka the models). I'll refrain from any more analogies and jokes. :whistle:

AmberCutie said:

I'll take this as a response to my post, so I'll ask: am I missing some nuance to the interaction, here? Is "what can you give me for this much?" somehow not allowed? Or does asking obligate a purchase? Or is it the fact that he stuck around after refusing the offer? Was his earlier tip somehow nullified by the knowledge of what he possessed, and his welcome overstayed?

I'm at a loss, so please elaborate.

zippypinhead said:
AmberCutie said:

I'll take this as a response to my post, so I'll ask: am I missing some nuance to the interaction, here? Is "what can you give me for this much?" somehow not allowed? Or does asking obligate a purchase? Or is it the fact that he stuck around after refusing the offer? Was his earlier tip somehow nullified by the knowledge of what he possessed, and his welcome overstayed?

I know you're not looking for my response here, but I felt inclined to at least give my take on it--so--I apologize in advance...

While the guy has certainly done a nice thing by tipping the initial 600 tokens, bringing light to the fact that he has 3000 tokens which he is possibly willing to tip for some "mystery package" seems rather rude. The member has the tokens, is allowing the model to see said tokens, and is implying that he would like to tip these tokens for "something," that not even he knows about.

This guy then proceeds to silently watch the model struggle through an entire countdown, which she is unable to reach--she still does the show--and this fellow who has made his vast amount of tokens very apparent, fails to contribute at all.

Now personally, I have no idea what one should "get" for a large chunk of tokens--it seemed like the offered "something" was pretty generous--but perhaps it wasn't what the member was looking for. The model, however, even went as far as asking the dude what he wanted to which he responded that he didn't know. Why even make such an offer if you have no idea what exactly it would take for the transaction to occur? I can understand the guy maybe having second thoughts--but it just seems terribly rude to sit in the model's room the entire next day--watching her struggle through a countdown without even making some type of contribution to the room.

Obviously this member is under no legal or moral obligation to tip tokens just because he has them, but it seems in terribly bad taste to talk up your pile of tokens and then proceed to lurk without tipping. If he was so put off by the offer as to not want to tip at all, he should've simply spent his time elsewhere. Personally I think the whole idea of saying things like "I have XXX tokens, what can I get?" is pretty ridiculous in the first place. If you like what a model and/or what she is doing, tip to show your appreciation. If you want content or whatever else from a model, ask her for a price--or check out the ones she already has set. While I guess vague/ambiguous bartering could lead to a successful transaction, it seems like it is putting necessary and unwarranted pressure on the model whom the member is supposedly trying to appreciate/help out. :twocents-02cents:

mutantdonut said:
Isabella_deL said:

I see that my sarcasm is a form of "behaving badly" on this thread, even though i'm trying to empathize with the side of the serviceers (aka the models). I'll refrain from any more analogies and jokes. :whistle:

Oops. Looking back on the sequence of threads, maybe that comment was not directed at me. Hell, i should refrain from forum'ing while hopped up on medication. Apologies to all, and apologies to Isabella if i was flippant toward your situation.

krukstyle said:
I know you're not looking for my response here, but I felt inclined to at least give my take on it--so--I apologize in advance...

While the guy has certainly done a nice thing by tipping the initial 600 tokens, bringing light to the fact that he has 3000 tokens which he is possibly willing to tip for some "mystery package" seems rather rude. The member has the tokens, is allowing the model to see said tokens, and is implying that he would like to tip these tokens for "something," that not even he knows about.

This guy then proceeds to silently watch the model struggle through an entire countdown, which she is unable to reach--she still does the show--and this fellow who has made his vast amount of tokens very apparent, fails to contribute at all.

Now personally, I have no idea what one should "get" for a large chunk of tokens--it seemed like the offered "something" was pretty generous--but perhaps it wasn't what the member was looking for. The model, however, even went as far as asking the dude what he wanted to which he responded that he didn't know. Why even make such an offer if you have no idea what exactly it would take for the transaction to occur? I can understand the guy maybe having second thoughts--but it just seems terribly rude to sit in the model's room the entire next day--watching her struggle through a countdown without even making some type of contribution to the room.

Obviously this member is under no legal or moral obligation to tip tokens just because he has them, but it seems in terribly bad taste to talk up your pile of tokens and then proceed to lurk without tipping. If he was so put off by the offer as to not want to tip at all, he should've simply spent his time elsewhere. Personally I think the whole idea of saying things like "I have XXX tokens, what can I get?" is pretty ridiculous in the first place. If you like what a model and/or what she is doing, tip to show your appreciation. If you want content or whatever else from a model, ask her for a price--or check out the ones she already has set. While I guess vague/ambiguous bartering could lead to a successful transaction, it seems like it is putting necessary and unwarranted pressure on the model whom the member is supposedly trying to appreciate/help out. :twocents-02cents:

Well said. I wonder what was the true intent of that member; whether he had ulterior motives when flashing his token bank, or he honestly doesn't realize his actions. Either way, it depicts his character unfavorably.

Edit: another theory i can offer is that the member, who've stated how he felt bad for freeloading prior to tipping the 600, lifted the guilt off his shoulders by giving away the 600, thus he goes back to freeloading once again until the guilt resurfaces. That would probably fall in the "doesn't realize his actions" category i suppose.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Bad behaviour example:

I have a deal on for a certain amount of tokens for videos. Someone under tips for the videos.... and still expects to receive the videos... Usually under tipping by not that many tokens, but there's still no way I can back down and send the videos, the dude still underpaid me by about $1, you don't go to a shop and underpay by a dollar and expect to still get your product. Some dudes do this just to try and have control over models, some seem to obliviously not understand that just because the model is all happy and friendly and seemingly relaxed, they're not a "friend" who's going to just let them off tokens, they're actually a business women earning her living.

I had it the other day, nice guy, I still don't quite understand if he really didn't understand or if he was just trying his luck as didn't want to purchase more tokens. I had a video deal for 250 for 16 vids, and then 500 tokens for all my new videos. I thought this was pretty clear that it'd be 750 for all.... he proceeds to tip 488 tokens... saying something in the tip note about how that's all he has and he'll make it up to me in private sometime... Now obviously a private show is another transaction, unless I specifically say so I don't send dudes freebie videos after they purchase a private show off me, so the promise of a future private isn't enough for me to send extra videos.
I asked him which videos it was he was after, he answered "all of them"... I explained that the new vids alone were 500 which he hadn't tipped enough for, and the 16 were an extra 250 on top. After he said something about "only being 12 tokens short" I gave him the shop not excepting short change explanation. He answered "oh, if I tip 12 tokens can I get all of them then?"... Eventually at the end of this story he did tip the 262 tokens.... But I just cannot understand if he just didn't understand what was going on, and how that'd actually be possible as it seems ridiculously clear, or if he was happy to pay full price but was just hoping he'd be able to get away with paying less and not having to buy more tokens.
Even so that equals a badly behaved member. And although this dude tipped me 750 tokens, which usually I'd have been over the moon about, like in Jolene's story, my memory is of him trying to bring the price down.

With Jolene's story, it's not necessarily having tokens, though honestly I think if you're going to have that many tokens showing while you're not actively tipping (even if you've already tipped), it's unfair. We're working on commission, it's not fair to get peoples hopes up. At christmas no child is owed a present, they probably don't even deserve it, but it'd be abominably cruel to hint so obviously at a child that they're going to get something incredible, and then for absolutely no reason give them a different gift. The different gift would still be good, but your heart would still be aching because you'd been expecting something else.
I feel the same with tokens. Camming is a VERY stressful job, members you cannot understand. Sometimes when you're doing everything right and no one is tipping, and your room goes silent... and it's like you either want to shout at people or run away/have a minor panic attack. When you're acting all smiley and sexy but no one's tipping, you have to continue, otherwise you might have some sort of nervous breakdown, and someone comes along and hints that basically they're going to save your night, that everything's going to be ok, that you're going to get an amazing present and you're going to get that amazing rush that comes when you get a big tip, and then they don't..... it's fucked up. This dude wasn't wanting anything, he just wanted to point out he had that many tokens, he wanted to see what she'd do for them, and I very much doubt he ever had any intention of tipping them.

I've had dudes do the same thing, asking what they'd get for big tips, and even though I know there's probably zero chance of it happening I start getting excited, and when they turn around and go "haha I wasn't actually seriously going to tip that much! I just wanted to know what it'd get me! I thought it was so obvious I was never going to tip you that much hahaha", not even so much in a troll way, but a "oh aren't I funny! I mean why would anyone take anything on here seriously?" lots of guys do this. They don't seem to understand just how fucking cruel it is to even hint at tipping those amounts if you have no intention of doing it.

Guys, there is such thing as human decency, before you act think of how you'd feel if you were in the same situation. And I don't mean think lightly about it thinking "oh but it'd be a transaction, it'd be fine to act this way" I mean really think about it from the models perspective. There's no reason you should ever need to hurt a models feelings or piss her off. If you're doing it then I'm sorry but you're definitely in the wrong. I have members who've been visiting me for long periods of time and very rarely, some never upset me, yet I have members who upset me and other models on a regular basis. They are the problem, and as much as they try blaming the models, it's not the models faults, it's how they're dealing with the situations around models. This can be taken in any form of life... if people keep saying things to you/keep getting upset with you for similar reasons/your relationships keep failing, it's not them, it's you. Men as a rule find it harder to change than women do, in relationships there's always a certain amount of change, but women tend to change more to suit the man, this is ok, it's how we are, but it also means that men can be more prone to making the same mistakes again and again and stubbornly refusing to accept that change is needed, or being able to change once they realise the issue.
We only live one life, it's up to the individual to decide what life they want to live. Sometimes living life to the full means accepting your way might not always be the correct way.

AmberCutie said:

That's behaving badly, even though it's pretty subtle.
I sometimes see members say things like "I can't tip today but I tipped x amount yesterday/last week". Mentioning prior tips always seems tacky to me. Mentioning them and asking for something at a later date? Wow I wouldn't even call it subtle.

zippypinhead said:

I don't think she's saying he's not allowed to ask...or that asking obligates a purchase. But if you make it known to a model that you have 3,000 tokens, and you like her room enough to even consider tipping that much, it's kinda sucky to get her hopes up and then spend the next day not chatting, not tipping, and watching her struggle to complete a countdown while you lurk. It's one of those scenarios where you probably should've hidden your token amount, kept your mouth shut about your 3,000 tokens, and inquired about her price menu just so you know for future reference. "For future reference" would've been a nice way to word it. That way, you're not being a tease making *Ka-CHING!* dollar sign images float around in her head. "Dangling tokens in my face" is a phrase I sometimes use too, which leads me to the next thing I wanna say...

Not so much "bad behavior" like the stuff I mentioned in a previous post...but still an annoyance to me...when a member with 1,000+ tokens visible asks "Can I see your ass in doggystyle position?," and after I say "Yes, if you tip 25 tokens," he leaves or he says "Lemme see it first." I realize he doesn't have to give me anything. But his refusal to tip 25 for something he asked for is a bit of a bummer...especially when it would've helped the topless/naked countdown and could've motivated others to tip after him. He's probably one of those guys who expects random models to flash for free while he saves his tokens for his favorite models. It's happened in my room so many times. Members like him probably assume models will cater to them for free just because they have a high token amount displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.