AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Two will smith in a single thread, that's how you know it's serious.

70k tokens today - 3500 usd - next night another round

you think i say 70k random?
i know all about site
in this 5 last daily 40/45k every day, 1 day 55 today 70....
open eyes !!!

i know all about site
open eyes !!!

You know she isn't the only cammodel making that kind of money a day.

I have a feeling that most of the guys who complain about her are members who rarely or never tip anybody anyway.

It's only a scam if a model flat out says she's going to get topless, naked, do a certain show at x amount of tokens and doesn't follow through.

"Niche" models can be incredibly, incredibly successful financially and she has a niche. The only thing I have no (legit) explanation for is her sudden drastic increase of users in the room in the last weeks. I wouldn't expect a niche room to have such an enormous viewer count, even more so, since there is basically no chat in the room at all, neither from her side nor from the user's side, plus no nudity. It's kinda odd though not the only room in the last weeks with unexpected and hard to explain viewer counts on cb.

Reactions: Pia
I have a feeling that most of the guys who complain about her are members who rarely or never tip anybody anyway.

It's only a scam if a model flat out says she's going to get topless, naked, do a certain show at x amount of tokens and doesn't follow through.

Who doesn't tip, can't complain. She only lets users chat that tipped her. And to be fair, the quota of new users in her room that tipped and utter dissatisfaction is probably higher than in other rooms on average. I'm 100% sure she though has her well tipping users though that know AND like what they get.

i know all about site
open eyes !!!

And?

My highest-earning day was only $400-ish, my typical day on cam is $30-50, and yet here I am.... Not jealous/obsessed/angry. Just impressed that she gets a hustle like that to work, and work well.

Unless she's changed her hustle she's not scamming. She says she'll squirt when she feels like it and she never feels like it 😂
I always stop by her room when she is online just to see if anything has changed.

And yesterday I saw the holy of holies... she was naked and masturbating!!!! I shit you not. I had to double check to make sure I was in the right room. I don't know if there was ever a squirt show as I didn't stay long enough, but it does happen! Interestingly, she looks waaay older naked.

And yesterday I saw the holy of holies... she was naked and masturbating!!!! I shit you not. I had to double check to make sure I was in the right room. I don't know if there was ever a squirt show as I didn't stay long enough, but it does happen! Interestingly, she looks waaay older naked.

DEAR LORD SHE ACTUALLY FELT READY ENOUGH! No wonder she made so much money.

Interestingly, she looks waaay older naked.
I fail to see how this is interesting lol. Explain. Is this a bad thing or a good thing? How does someone look older naked? Because they aren't wearing their normal young person clothes? Or are you being a meanie? :p

She was a nude model giving full shows with her bfriend when first she started to cam. Then it changed, naybe she just found out how to successfully run a non nude show, maybe she buys traffic maybe not. But she's been working so fucking much for what she's got, many hours of sweat and tears I'm sure. Like all of us

"Niche" models can be incredibly, incredibly successful financially and she has a niche. The only thing I have no (legit) explanation for is her sudden drastic increase of users in the room in the last weeks. I wouldn't expect a niche room to have such an enormous viewer count, even more so, since there is basically no chat in the room at all, neither from her side nor from the user's side, plus no nudity. It's kinda odd though not the only room in the last weeks with unexpected and hard to explain viewer counts on cb.

CB Tweaked their algorithm after the April debacle and gave much more weight to tokens received. I am not sure yet whether they are counting some sort of average tokens per hour the model makes.. or if it's just tokens earned in the moment.. but the top rows are now dominated by top earners and ehotlovea is a top earner. She is also working longer hours than she used to, I think. This explains her sudden rise in popularity. We gotta keep an eye on Shy_Jane to see if her position also gets better... although Jane has females banned and Ehot doesn't and that factors in.

DEAR LORD SHE ACTUALLY FELT READY ENOUGH! No wonder she made so much money.

I fail to see how this is interesting lol. Explain. Is this a bad thing or a good thing? How does someone look older naked? Because they aren't wearing their normal young person clothes? Or are you being a meanie? :p

LMAO! She runs a tight ship and her room is very interesting, I like her persona and I am sure many members enjoy it as well. When someone complains like this it's 99% of the cases a grey user. So why don't you go do whatever it is whiny greys do in their spare time.. I don't know.. go mooch your parents wifi... eat Cheetos.. whatever... instead of whining here about how much a woman makes. Counting the tokens a model makes will always make a man look like a loser.. sorry but its the truth.

Ehotlovea looks about 12 when dressed so I am guessing she would look much older naked since she probably has secondary sexual features like pubes and developed tits that the pervs who are watching her don't necessarily expect.

i know all about site
open eyes !!!

Honestly? Her hustle doesn't make me upset or anything. Her behavior is perfectly fine in my eyes - everyone in her room knows what is going on and obviously, they're okay with it. No one is being scammed. No one is being lied to. Just because you don't like a model's actions doesn't mean she is scamming anyone. She just has a different style than you want - and that's her right. She's allowed to run her room the way that she wants, as long as she isn't breaking any rules. Which she isn't. And her members like the way she runs her room, or she wouldn't be making all the money she is.

But what DOES make me concerned and upset is YOUR behavior. It simply isn't healthy to focus so much time and attention on someone you don't like. Being obsessed enough to calculate her earnings day after day after day, which means you have probably spent hours every day, focused on this girl that you resent so badly.... THAT behavior is alarming and bothers me. I find rage-boners to be super unsettling, honestly. The people who spend all of their time and energy focused on someone they don't like, someone they resent, fanning the flames of resentment in your heart, going out of your way day after day to watch their room - and try to fan the flames of anger in the hearts of others. You are coming across as obsessed in a very uncomfortable and unpleasant way. Out of this entire situation, THAT is the only thing I find troubling.

Stop worrying about this model. Find another model who makes you happy and provides the shows you want to see. If this model has upset you so badly, clearly, you're not a member that her hustle is directed to. Your styles aren't going to mesh, no matter what. So leave this poor girl alone and stop spending so much time focused on someone who makes you upset and resentful. Life is too short to waste on that. Find someone who makes you smile instead!

You're outraged she's given her bf moderator privledge and the fact that he tips his own gf...
and can always tip back from her account :) This is practised between model and mod in some rooms when a mod can not assume to "show the example" in every shows every days.

CB Tweaked their algorithm after the April debacle and gave much more weight to tokens received. I am not sure yet whether they are counting some sort of average tokens per hour the model makes.. or if it's just tokens earned in the moment.. but the top rows are now dominated by top earners and ehotlovea is a top earner. She is also working longer hours than she used to, I think. This explains her sudden rise in popularity. We gotta keep an eye on Shy_Jane to see if her position also gets better... although Jane has females banned and Ehot doesn't and that factors in.

I barely look at the top rows, not my concern really, I'm looking at the many rooms under that and the number of "surprising" rooms there is bigger than ever now. And no algorithm explains why thousands of lurkers stay in a (mostly it seems) non chat, non nude room for hours. Would such a room be the most watched room in the mfc lounges? I doubt it. All faceless, even faceless, non nude, non chat rooms get hundreds or thousands of viewers again since some days. From my perspective it's really bizarre.

THAT behavior is alarming and bothers me. I find rage-boners to be super unsettling, honestly. The people who spend all of their time and energy focused on someone they don't like, someone they resent, fanning the flames of resentment in your heart, going out of your way day after day to watch their room - and try to fan the flames of anger in the hearts of others. You are coming across as obsessed in a very uncomfortable and unpleasant way. Out of this entire situation, THAT is the only thing I find troubling.

Agreed...
If there is anyone here doing something fucked up and needs to stop? Its the person who is making demands that a woman, who owes them fuck nothing, and has done nothing wrong, change what they do to please Them. And saying she is "scamming" people is just false. Thats what we call a lie. A scam is a kind of a lie. So if anyone here is closer to being a scammer...that would be you my friend...

It's not a fake or scam show. If she said "naked at 2000“, got tipped the 2000, and didn't get naked, that would be deceptive.

But she doesn't do that. She says she'll do something when she feels like it. It just so happens that she never feels like it. Let people spend their money how they want, and watch one of the thousands of other models who are online instead.
The only slightly fishy thing I've seen in her room is that her fans (never moderators) sell her hard. For example yesterday I saw two of them promising that giving her another thousand tokens "will be worth it" and "you'll see how hot she is". These guys weren't grays. They had spent 500-1000 tokens already so they were definitely fans of hers, and they didn't promise anything specific.

I totally understand how she has so many users and makes so much money. Certainly there’s more obsessed lurkers who watch her show day in and day out like the OP here and in other threads complaining about how a cute girl makes so much money “for nothing”.

Also, the one time I went look at her room awhile back she was actually responding to her tip activated toy/masturbating in underwear, so she does “do something” and it’s very obvious why she would get a lot of people watching her. She’s very cute, but also looks very young, which a lot of guys are into and since she isn’t extremely sexual on a daily basis it’s like a huge build up to when she does. If she were to masturbate on cam every single day her income would more than likely drastically decrease. Her hustle is smart af, to be honest.

Instead of spending so much time worrying about how much someone else is making and creeping on her shows, maybe take that time to better yourself. Go for a walk or meditate or some shit.

Instead of spending so much time worrying about how much someone else is making and creeping on her shows, maybe take that time to better yourself. Go for a walk or meditate or some shit.

I disagree, by looking at other rooms you a) learn how the site works in general and b) learn what is attractive for users on the platform. Both things are especially important on cb since placement of rooms is (or was?) a popularity contest, meaning you had to be lurker friendly as a broadcaster and still watch that you get tipped for what you do. Since some days or weeks the rooms that seemingly break this principle is rising again. There will of course always be the one exception, that's not what i mean.

I disagree, by looking at other rooms you a) learn how the site works in general and b) learn what is attractive for users on the platform. Both things are especially important on cb since placement of rooms is (or was?) a popularity contest, meaning you had to be lurker friendly as a broadcaster and still watch that you get tipped for what you do. Since some days or weeks the rooms that seemingly break this principle is rising again. There will of course always be the one exception, that's not what i mean.

That was directed at the OP, and other people who spend hours watching someone’s show on a daily basis when they clearly have some weird grudge against the person. As already said, that is extremely unhealthy behavior.

i know all about site
open eyes !!!
We don't think it's random, we think you are unhealthily obsessed.

The only slightly fishy thing I've seen in her room is that her fans (never moderators) sell her hard. For example yesterday I saw two of them promising that giving her another thousand tokens "will be worth it" and "you'll see how hot she is". These guys weren't grays. They had spent 500-1000 tokens already so they were definitely fans of hers, and they didn't promise anything specific.
thats pretty norm for your regs to talk you up trying to get other people to tip because they really enjoy your performances. I don't find this behavior fishy if they were actually regs. if they were trolls, and the good ones aren't afraid to spend some money for the lols, then they are dicks. can only speculate what their true intentions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.