AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ManyVids Question - Following Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So I am new to ManyVids. I followed a couple of models and when I click "Follow" below their profile photo, it turns from white to blue and says "Following". If I refresh, change page, logout and back in, etc it changes back to showing white and "follow". So it unfollows them. Do I need to do anything in order to be able to follow models? Is this something specific? Is it a bug and should not be happening?

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows.

Oh P.S
Once followed, do they appear somewhere together inn a "followers" tab or something in my profile?

So I am new to ManyVids. I followed a couple of models and when I click "Follow" below their profile photo, it turns from white to blue and says "Following". If I refresh, change page, logout and back in, etc it changes back to showing white and "follow". So it unfollows them. Do I need to do anything in order to be able to follow models? Is this something specific? Is it a bug and should not be happening?

Oh P.S
Once followed, do they appear somewhere together inn a "followers" tab or something in my profile?
Great question for @ManyVids if they’re still around ACF :).

Reactions: Useful-Title
Hm, interesting. I’m thinking there may be a bug with the following system on there. My current account on MV is relatively new, so it’s easy for me to keep up with how many followers I have and I haven’t gained any at all in a little while, despite getting sales and having people contact me.

Oh P.S

Since they changed the site around there have been a lot of glitches and bugs so it's definitely possible this is one of them. Definitely email support and let them know!

And yes, you should be able to see a following/followed tab on your profile - you will also appear in the 'followers' tab on the models page, something that was bought in with MV Social and something a lot of us dislike.

Hm, interesting. I’m thinking there may be a bug with the following system on there. My current account on MV is relatively new, so it’s easy for me to keep up with how many followers I have and I haven’t gained any at all in a little while, despite getting sales and having people contact me.

I also have barely been gaining followers, despite uploading almost daily for a while there. I think I've gained maybe 10 since MV Social went live?

Well, I visited today to have a look and see. I actually decided to try Firefox first to see if it did the same as in Chrome. I noticed it was fine so switched back to Chrome and in there it was also fixed (it said I was following those that I previously clicked on). Possibly a glitch they found themselves and fixed. Either way I am glad.

I've never understood what the point of following was in the first place on MV. You can't seem to sort by follows or even buy who you purchase from. It's agrivating when you find a model on there you might return to and have to hard bookmark the page because the site has no way to get you back there. Even you crush list is 2-3 menus into the site which makes no sense.

I've never understood what the point of following was in the first place on MV. You can't seem to sort by follows or even buy who you purchase from. It's agrivating when you find a model on there you might return to and have to hard bookmark the page because the site has no way to get you back there. Even you crush list is 2-3 menus into the site which makes no sense.
If you follow a model, you'll see any MV flyers they send out. That's about it 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.