AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last night:
mushrooms.png

The constant obsession with wanting models to take off their glasses...... Note the blue glare on the lenses from the "I work on a computer" coating, I *need* these.

View attachment 81213
Ugh, I get that all the time! I'm flattered you wanna see my eyes, but I need these to see! I'm blind as a bat without them, and I doubt it's very sexy for me to lean into the computer every 5 seconds to see what the heck everyone's saying. Unless you're that one guy with an eye fetish who likes seeing my pupils try to focus. He kept tipping while I had them off, too, so I can't complain...

Sometimes it can be fun, though! Like once when I was in private doing a Shaggy/Velma RP. I "lost my glasses" and spent some time "looking for them" with my ass facing the camera. We both had a blast with that one!

Ugh, I get that all the time! I'm flattered you wanna see my eyes, but I need these to see! I'm blind as a bat without them, and I doubt it's very sexy for me to lean into the computer every 5 seconds to see what the heck everyone's saying. Unless you're that one guy with an eye fetish who likes seeing my pupils try to focus. He kept tipping while I had them off, too, so I can't complain...

Sometimes it can be fun, though! Like once when I was in private doing a Shaggy/Velma RP. I "lost my glasses" and spent some time "looking for them" with my ass facing the camera. We both had a blast with that one!

I can see 3 inches past my nose without glasses/contacts, so there is nothing sexy about me squinting hard enough to actually read the screen. I do wear contacts sometimes to cam, but I don't always feel like it, and I can't exactly switch them in mid-shift unless someone feels like tipping enough to justify taking my makeup off, putting them in, and redoing my makeup.

I can see 3 inches past my nose without glasses/contacts, so there is nothing sexy about me squinting hard enough to actually read the screen. I do wear contacts sometimes to cam, but I don't always feel like it, and I can't exactly switch them in mid-shift unless someone feels like tipping enough to justify taking my makeup off, putting them in, and redoing my makeup.
Ahh, see, I can see a whole 6 inches without mine! :p So whenever I do take my glasses off, it's always temporary, and I make sure to let them know that 1) I can't see without them and 2) I don't have contacts to pop in. You'd think there'd be more guys out there with a fetish for girls with glasses... But I guess the bare face look is really sexy for a lot of people? I get a lot of requests to brush my bangs back, too, and I HATE my forehead, lol.

"Shaggy/Velma RP" lol

I like seeing eyes, but I don't mind glasses. When I see stunningly beautiful model squinting at the computer because she needs glasses, I fall in love immediately.

Facepalm of the day right here. "gay" is not gender-specific, ya dingus.

Screenshot_20190623-110313.png

I actually laughed when I saw the timestamps. A tiny bit impatient, are we?

Screenshot_20190624-234457.pngScreenshot_20190624-234506.png

Reactions: SaffronBurke
He has my ex's name, and hardly anyone has names on OF, so I was leery of responding in the first place, but, it is SUCH a common name...
wtfjohn.png

But god damn. Saying you would like the opportunity to fuck me would have been better. WTF!?!?!

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have "no masturbation" in my topic, since I don't offer explicit shows. For some reason recently, I've been getting this question a lot recently.

Let's think about this for a minute. How much sense would it make to prohibit customers from masturbating to me, and on Streamate of all places? That's the whole point of going to a camsite for a lot of dudes, and definitely most if not all of my customers. I'd make absolutely no money doing that.

I'm truly baffled that people would think to interpret it that way.

I understand why models do this, but a member coming to a model's room (and for the very first time) and...

dutchiehot has joined the room.
dutchiehot can you order me some food online i have hungry and no money

Me: she aint no sugar mamma, go find one if you want that dutchie

dutchiehot has left the room.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sansa and Kiki Jane
I have "no masturbation" in my topic, since I don't offer explicit shows. For some reason recently, I've been getting this question a lot recently.

View attachment 81363

Let's think about this for a minute. How much sense would it make to prohibit customers from masturbating to me, and on Streamate of all places? That's the whole point of going to a camsite for a lot of dudes, and definitely most if not all of my customers. I'd make absolutely no money doing that.

I'm truly baffled that people would think to interpret it that way.

Lmao
I love answering questions like that as though they were in to chastity, like immediately jumping to a question about what kind of chastity device they have, how long they've been locked up, etc. They get the hint REAL fast.

The model did fantastic with this guy and kept her smile, even though I would have told him o "f*** off" and don't be so rude.

cabeco3 well i could not kiss your breasts
cabeco3 cause there are below average
cabeco3 so there is nothing to kiss

For the record, yes she does have petite boobs BUT they are far from not being anything there to kiss. you could easily kiss them, squeeze them, and do so much more with them.
Her boobs are similar size to my ex so I know there is plenty to hold onto.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
The model did fantastic with this guy and kept her smile, even though I would have told him o "f*** off" and don't be so rude.

cabeco3 well i could not kiss your breasts
cabeco3 cause there are below average
cabeco3 so there is nothing to kiss

For the record, yes she does have petite boobs BUT they are far from not being anything there to kiss. you could easily kiss them, squeeze them, and do so much more with them.
Her boobs are similar size to my ex so I know there is plenty to hold onto.

What an idiot. As long as there's a nipple, there's something to kiss.

Former knight. Warned him I would take the badge away because he didn’t seem interested in it and never muted except once or twice and my other knights were getting upset he wasn’t helping out. Was also making some annoying random comments too. He freaked out. These are just from my twitter and not even my PMs.

Really dude?

Attachments

• EAE81416-87B2-4120-9F22-51FD0059FE35.jpeg
    EAE81416-87B2-4120-9F22-51FD0059FE35.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 3562E32F-AA29-4BEB-BF07-C30E430BF895.jpeg
    3562E32F-AA29-4BEB-BF07-C30E430BF895.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 57
Former knight. Warned him I would take the badge away because he didn’t seem interested in it and never muted except once or twice and my other knights were getting upset he wasn’t helping out. Was also making some annoying random comments too. He freaked out. These are just from my twitter and not even my PMs.

Really dude?

People get so ridiculous over no longer being mod/knight anymore, it's really stupid. I think it's a good thing when you do it to them because it shows you what they really think of you and what they are truly like.
I have witnessed grown-ass men throw the biggest tantrums and insult like crazy just because of this.

Brett, I really don’t get it lol. How am I the one “PMSing” when I’m trying to calm down a crazy person haha. Oh and just found he messaged me on the camsite saying he was sorry then messaged me on Twitter a minute or two later ranting again. I don’t check messages if I’m not on cam or about to be

Just quick context: this model si definitely not fat in any sense. She is average and NORMAL looking in terms of weight and figure - she is neither skinny nor fat:

kjhbnvrfc: mmmm
kjhbnvrfc: it is really pretty pussy
kjhbnvrfc: mmmm
kjhbnvrfc: love your fat belly
kjhbnvrfc: it is so sexy

Even if it WAS a bit fat or big, it's not the type of thing you say, even if you do say it as a compliment... wtf
It's for reasons like this so many women are uncomfortable with their bodies. I honestly do dislike guys like this.