AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a reply on thursday! they wanted me to send them a clearer copy of my passport, I sent many pics of it, then they told me to send PDF files because the pics were very big, I sent they PDF and the answered "Received"

I had a reply on thursday! they wanted me to send them a clearer copy of my passport, I sent many pics of it, then they told me to send PDF files because the pics were very big, I sent they PDF and the answered "Received"
did u send the utility bill translated in english? u need a legal translate by legal translator with stamp?

I got a call from my bank now, they received the wire transfer today from cedric flowers.
Im an fcp card holder too. Sent them my electricity bill, the notarized passport copy, and the wire form. Took around 900usd in fees.

Congratulations!!! That’s good news! Hopefully we will get it soon ! Mine are not in English thou, but they didn’t say anything abt this! 😴
As long as all the documents are sent I am sure all of you will get your money back. If the documents are not in English I think notarized translation is required.

I got a call from my bank now, they received the wire transfer today from cedric flowers.
Im an fcp card holder too. Sent them my electricity bill, the notarized passport copy, and the wire form. Took around 900usd in fees.
I got a call from my bank too before I received the money. The bank asked where the money originated from, and for what purpose. The bank even asked the name of the sender and company (even asking what is my relationship to them) to check if I answer correctly. The bank also informed me the wire comes from Citibank and not Choice Bank. Fortunately after answering all of their questions the bank released the money. The bank can refuse to accept the money here if they suspect anything wrong with wire (money laundering, hiding from taxes, come from illegal sources or work etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ms_Mel
For me the fees took around 1400usd

For me the fees took around 1400usd
you got any email from Choice Bank or they just sent you the money? I am asking because i sent the form with my bank infos and they didn t say anything about it No reply since now if its ok what i sent or not. Also i sent a leasing bill from my car because i don t have another thing on my name with the same adress as in ID.

I got a call from my bank too before I received the money. The bank asked where the money originated from, and for what purpose. The bank even asked the name of the sender and company (even asking what is my relationship to them) to check if I answer correctly. The bank also informed me the wire comes from Citibank and not Choice Bank. Fortunately after answering all of their questions the bank released the money. The bank can refuse to accept the money here if they suspect anything wrong with wire (money laundering, hiding from taxes, come from illegal sources or work etc).
Congratulations !! I was sure the bank will ask a lot of questions about where the money are coming . Can you please tell us what did you answer to their questions ? I really can’t find anyway the name of company of Cedric Flowers and don’t know how yo justify the money . I have around 16k to receive, thats why I didn’t sent my documents yet :(

you got any email from Choice Bank or they just sent you the money? I am asking because i sent the form with my bank infos and they didn t say anything about it No reply since now if its ok what i sent or not. Also i sent a leasing bill from my car because i don t have another thing on my name with the same adress as in ID.
They just sent the money without informing me about the wire transfer. All i got was my bank informing me about a wire transfer which needs an investigation before I can receive it because of the large sums.

Congratulations !! I was sure the bank will ask a lot of questions about where the money are coming . Can you please tell us what did you answer to their questions ? I really can’t find anyway the name of company of Cedric Flowers and don’t know how yo justify the money . I have around 16k to receive, thats why I didn’t sent my documents yet :(
For sure I felt like i was being interrogated by a police officer or IRS. The lady asked how I get the money and for what purpose I am transferring that amount, and if its indeed I am transferring from my account at Choice Bank and nobody else. She also asked who is Cedric Flowers and why it was transferred from Citibank instead of Choice Bank. I just answered that I withdrew my own savings from Choice Bank and Cedric Flowers is a bank manager there. As for why it was from Citibank I just said maybe Cedric used Citibank as correspondence bank to wire my money. And from where i got that much amount of money I only said its from freelance work. Honestly I was scared to death when they replied "thank you for your answer we will investigate it with upper management". But then later in the day my money arrived in my bank account. And luckily for me the bank didnt ask for documentations as proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ms_Mel
For sure I felt like i was being interrogated by a police officer or IRS. The lady asked how I get the money and for what purpose I am transferring that amount, and if its indeed I am transferring from my account at Choice Bank and nobody else. She also asked who is Cedric Flowers and why it was transferred from Citibank instead of Choice Bank. I just answered that I withdrew my own savings from Choice Bank and Cedric Flowers is a bank manager there. As for why it was from Citibank I just said maybe Cedric used Citibank as correspondence bank to wire my money. And from where i got that much amount of money I only said its from freelance work. Honestly I was scared to death when they replied "thank you for your answer we will investigate it with upper management". But then later in the day my money arrived in my bank account. And luckily for me the bank didnt ask for documentations as proof.
Thank you for your reply ! I will send the wire form tomorrow too . Lets hope everything will go smooth .

Yeah zero communication from the liquidators team, just the wire pops up in your account and you have to handle it from there with your bank.
Yup..no email from Choice Bank/Cedric Flowers that they have sent the money. They didnt even acknowledged if they have received the transfer form and documentations. All I got was a surprise call from my bank

sorry how large amount did u received from cedric? just want to undertand if there will be problems for me then..

Can anybody says, what does it mean "Valid driver’s license with proof of the address on the WTI"?

I do not understand what is WTI means!

Could I make a separate document where would be information that I have driver licence №***** and my address is *****, and notarize it?

You all use your lockal banks to acept wire or someone use any of payment sistems? like epayments, paxum or something else?

Can anybody says, what does it mean "Valid driver’s license with proof of the address on the WTI"?

I do not understand what is WTI means!

Could I make a separate document where would be information that I have driver licence №***** and my address is *****, and notarize it?
WTI wire transfer instructions form you download from the liquidators website. And whqtebr address you put on that form you need a proof of it like a phine or electricity bill.

Yeah zero communication from the liquidators team, just the wire pops up in your account and you have to handle it from there with your bank.

Congrats!! Finally!!

in wich country is your bank where u received the money? and what are those fees you've paid?

did u send the utility bill translated in english? u need a legal translate by legal translator with stamp?

No, I sent my bank statement wich is in english, and the notarized passport is in spanish but they didn't tell me to translate it, last day they wanted clearer copies of my passport and after I sent them they said Received, today they wanted me to send them the notarized passport copy and they didn't answer but Agnes and Nessma received the money so I think I will soon too

Thank you for your reply.

But I cannot prove my old dress because I have a new one since that time.

On WTI form we write two addresses - in Ordering Customer information held at Choice bank section and at Beneficiary Customer Information where we write bank details.

What address needs to be the same as proving address, or both addresses need to be the same as on bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.