AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to entertain members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2019
I was going to start working on cb in June but decided to take a rain check and think a bit about my style.
The thing which worried me is entertainment. How do you make people to be interested in your room? For example, I am going to tease people, dance, and talk to them... But I am not sure its enough. Maybe you play some games with them or have any ideas for interesting and funny shows?

Hi, do what you're comfortable with, it's very important. You haven't streamed before so I suggest to just go for it and see how it goes! Or watch other models for inspiration but stay yourself anyway.

Be careful of the freeloaders on CB, you will have the #new status and lots of people will try to take advantage of that. You should be more focused on how to avoid scams, the attitude will follow :happy:

Good luck!

Talk to people, talk to the computer screen until someone goes “hey, that’s something I’m interested in” and joins in. Dance, eat (not obnoxious foods lol), be weird, fold laundry, and always smile. There are a million things you can do and the best thing you can do is make sure you look like you are enjoying what you are doing. That smile is probably one of the most important things tools a girl can have. No one wants to see a grumpy Guss sitting on cam.

Hi, I do remember when I first started camming in cb I was dancing around and smile which really help a lot... One thing I know that will really help you in this job is being yourself and always smile. Also it could make a difference if you are really enjoying what you are doing because people that are watching you will feel and know it. Talk to your viewers as well.

Don’t let free loaders talk shit in your room and don’t allow them ruin your mood.

Reactions: whoknowswhite
Hi, do what you're comfortable with, it's very important. You haven't streamed before so I suggest to just go for it and see how it goes! Or watch other models for inspiration but stay yourself anyway.

Be careful of the freeloaders on CB, you will have the #new status and lots of people will try to take advantage of that. You should be more focused on how to avoid scams, the attitude will follow :happy:

Good luck!
Thanks! I am watching now a lot of top models on CB. The most of them are very talkative , it helps to give good vibes the room. But I really not sure what things can I talk about? I mean, sex and relation - I got it, but what else? Of course I know about taboo topics....

Thanks! I am watching now a lot of top models on CB. The most of them are very talkative , it helps to give good vibes the room. But I really not sure what things can I talk about? I mean, sex and relation - I got it, but what else? Of course I know about taboo topics....

You can talk to them as if you were talking with someone you just met! Of course, avoid depressing or too serious topics obviously ;-) get to know them, guys love to talk about themselves. Most of the time it's boring as hell or you can smell the bullshit from miles but that's part of the job ^^

Just stay vigilant and don't reveal too much about you. And remember the goal is to make them spend money on you so don't be too available for free and focus on members who are more generous to you! I hope it helped :)

My advice as a viewer, for what it is worth, is to understand what your role is. You are an entertainer. There are many ways to be entertaining; you just have to figure out what your strength is. Are you a good conversationalist? Are you a good listener? Do you have talent such as dancer, musician or artist? You can use your talent to fill slow periods. Have a "hook". There should be a hook that draws your target audience. Some models have a lot of tattoos, some piercings put those in your description. Some present as innocent girls. Some present as party girls. Some present as elegant ladies who can be seduced if the tipping is correct. Be consistent in both appearance, style and schedule. There is no way to be all things to all viewers. Do what you are naturally good at. Some will love it, some will hate it and some won't care either way. The most successful models I have seen have found their niche. American models talk.....a lot! Models from Eastern Europe often have the language problem to deal with but they still find a niche. I once saw a pretty Eastern European girl fill a slow spot by using the language teaching app on her phone. It would say a word and she would repeat it. Pretty soon she had many guys encouraging her and helping her out. And of course, trying to distract her with tips. Have on hand, several choices of things to do to fill slow spots. It could be something as simple as brushing your hair or fixing our make-up or getting up and dancing. You should always have something going on to grab the interest of passing viewers. Whatever you do, don't just sit there or start texting on your phone. I have watched model's texting for long periods of time and seen viewer after viewer pop up in the room then leave. The model totally oblivious of all the potential viewers she let get away. Any one of them could have been a "big fish" with tokens burning a hole in his pocket. Sorry for letting this reply turn into an epistle. But this is something I care about. So many potentially great models never get off the ground due to issues like these.

Body Painting, Oil Shows, Costumes, Balloon Pop Prizes, Outdoor Shows, Couple Shows! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.