AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and Our Little Secret?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2019
Chaturbate Username
GingerNymph23
Hello cammodels!

I've been using Our Littlr Secret and so far liking the results. Took a while to get customers but once it did, I could do some dollars from there.

Recently I activated my CB account and I would like to know if I can put the link of my 'our little secret' profile there somewhere like girls do with social media (since it is not a 'cam' site, video calls are not supported).

And also some help on how inseting those 'buttons' right on the side of streaming would be great.

Thank you!

Hello cammodels!

I've been using Our Littlr Secret and so far liking the results. Took a while to get customers but once it did, I could do some dollars from there.

Recently I activated my CB account and I would like to know if I can put the link of my 'our little secret' profile there somewhere like girls do with social media (since it is not a 'cam' site, video calls are not supported).

And also some help on how inseting those 'buttons' right on the side of streaming would be great.

Thank you!
You should be fine adding it to your profile as it's not a service that is competing with chaturbate :)

Upvote 0
I am sorry but I never heard of "our little secret". May I ask what it is?
It's a site offered by the same people who run Skyprivate and (I think) unblur.media, basically OLS is a sexting site similar to sextpanther, but it uses whatsapp. The member wants to chat with you, the site sets up a group chat so you can't see each other's info (as whatsapp uses your real # I think) and he gets charged for messages and photos.

Upvote 0
Hello! Thank you for your interest. We are really happy to hear this. Like @QuinnLane said it's a sexting service on Whatsapp. You don't see each others phone numbers, as we value your privacy and yes, we create a group. You have see more here: www.ourlittlesecret.co We also have unblur.media and SkyPrivate. If I can help you with more info, let me know :cat:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.