AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cyberpunk 2077

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
While I'm riding the E3 hype train, this one actually gave me chills.

I'm more of a "patient" gamer, so I don't get really excited for new game releases all that often, but I've been waiting for this one for five years, ever since the first concept teaser was released.

I haven't been so stoked for a new game since Skyrim was announced. I really do hope more info comes out about this one during the conference. I need to know more.

The media blowout continues. I haven't gotten around to playing The Witcher 3 yet so I don't have the undying love for CDPR that much of the internet has but this will be day one. Everything shown and detailed seems awesome. They already announced full frontal nudity and one night stands.

Reactions: zippypinhead
yes!! i'm beyond hyped for it! i've been longing for this game!!

Reactions: zippypinhead
Its been years since I have been excited for a game (like since the time of the original xbox and ps2) but I'm really looking forward to this one... Gonna have to set aside some time to play it since chaturbate dosnt let you play games on stream lol

Such a long way from the 1988 Cyberpunk 2020!

I want to play this so bad. I haven't bought a console since the first Playstation came out (I always emulate games on my computer). It's rare that I am at all interested in new video games because I'm a fan of the MMO-style, in-game purchases thing that ALL games seem to do nowadays.

So glad there's a Windows version - one could easily mount the game with Wineskin or use bootcamp to run Windows for it.

It really looks like they captured the Gibson-esque cyberpunk vision with this one. I thought the live-action Ghost in the Shell and Netflix' Altered Carbon were the best of cyberpunk we've seen in years.

Looks awesome. I've also been really curious about the upcoming Death Stranding game - it looks insanely cool!

Also to edit my older post, I'm NOT a fan of multiplayer, hence why I seldom play newer games. But 2077 I'll make an exception for ;D

And wait...they mapped Keanu!?

Looks awesome. I've also been really curious about the upcoming Death Stranding game - it looks insanely cool!

Also to edit my older post, I'm NOT a fan of multiplayer, hence why I seldom play newer games. But 2077 I'll make an exception for ;D

And wait...they mapped Keanu!?

Is there going to be multiplayer in 2077? CDPR's focus has always been on singleplayer RPGs.

Is there going to be multiplayer in 2077? CDPR's focus has always been on singleplayer RPGs.

CD Projekt Red has said that the main focus is going to be on the single player for right now as well as all of the DLC and expansions and they will be focusing on multiplayer at a later time.

As a single player focused player, that can only make me happy! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.