1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by zippypinhead, Jun 10, 2018.

1. zippypinhead

While I'm riding the E3 hype train, this one actually gave me chills.

I'm more of a "patient" gamer, so I don't get really excited for new game releases all that often, but I've been waiting for this one for five years, ever since the first concept teaser was released.

I haven't been so stoked for a new game since Skyrim was announced. I really do hope more info comes out about this one during the conference. I need to know more.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DJ_Pioneer

I think this can be really good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

The media blowout continues. I haven't gotten around to playing The Witcher 3 yet so I don't have the undying love for CDPR that much of the internet has but this will be day one. Everything shown and detailed seems awesome. They already announced full frontal nudity and one night stands.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zippypinhead

This could be my only chance to finally get a Sorayama robot girlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anatomica Doll

Cam Model

yes!! i'm beyond hyped for it! i've been longing for this game!!

• Like Like x 1