AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account PermaBanned, highly depression im +52yo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 22, 2024
Good morning you all, is nice to know this place
We're a couple .. im 52 years old and my boy is from venezuela's dictatorship
we here again trying to contact Chaturbate but nothing happens... because these day has been terrify for us.
We don't have work... colombia is gettin really hard and my boy of course dont wanna get back there..

We have no other way to work... actually chaturbate was the only site who verify my boy and no needed more since
we are working since pass year and has been amazing for our life, my kids and his child
but now we do not what to do.. we lost our GRANDMOTHERBOY account
the situation gets worst because if we try to create a new one (Milf_vs_Young), we got banned instantly
My guy takes a joing of w33d on stream.. hes with depression for the migration and all these stuff without his family
this time has been really rough without the oportunity to work again..

chaturbate was the best work we had @punker barbie hope you can help us

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Let's just focus on the Cannabis aspect of your post.

Section 2, sub-section V.

Performing while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited.

I know 1st hand that CB will issue warnings for showing assumed 'paraphernalia' on camera, even in a private room with a password set. This is because CB considers all content streamed through their platform to be public in nature. If your 'boy/kid/guy' smoked on camera and it was obvious, you would have at the very least received a warning and at the most a ban. A ban on CB is linked to your ID, not your account. This is why the creation of new accounts has been unsuccessful for you.

Section V. sub-section O, clause III.

Effect of Termination. You accept that when you cancel your Account or you are terminated or otherwise banned from the Platform, you will be automatically locked out of the Platform, and will no longer be able to access your Account,including any and all Member Content. You also agree and accept that upon termination of your Account, we have no obligation to maintain or store any content, mail or other materials connected to or in your Account and that such information may be irretrievable.

Upvote 0
My gut tells me this has nothing to do with smoking pot and everything to do with prohibited age play.

Upvote 0