AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2024
Chaturbate Username
EthanAndVal
Hello @punker barbie Me and My wife stream together for a living and have been doing it for over a year now and we have never gotten in trouble before. We went to pull out our tokens for the month and saw that our account was banned. I have no idea why this could have happened. We have both read the rules once again and still don't know. This is our only way to provide for our family so we would be very grateful if we could be explained what happened and to have our account unbanned so we can follow the rules correctly and continue working with Chaturbate our Username is EthanAndVal. Thanks a lot

Hello sorry to post again it’s just that we have been banned for 10 days now I first asked for support on chaturbate Jan 1st and last on here was a week ago. If I should stop posting and just wait a while I will just let me know. I’m just trying to be able to know an update because I won’t be able pay bills this month. Thank you if anyone is able to help.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.