AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they lost their US wire processing bank after making the first payments. From what i understood from a previous member message they are looking for a US payment processor.

As far as i know USD currency has to go trough with US based bank/intermediary banks. And Choice Bank use USD to send out payments. That is where the problem started. Like Jessy said the liquidator informed some of the depositors that they cannot send the USD money to restricted countries like Romania. In my case I dont live in restricted countries and I had received the payments from Cedric Flowers like Nessma and a couple others did. Someone said here that majority of FCP depositors come from restricted countries, please correct me if I am wrong.

If the Cenral Bank of a country don't have any way to do wire transfers then that country doesn't exist, that is impossible. they have many ways, and Belize's economy is based on banks and depositors from everywhere. No matters Sex Workers or not. It's a legal job and we pay taxes. Different is the Narco traffic, and other ilegal operattions, and everybody knows Belize and other Islands do money laundering, it isn't our case.

I sent all my information, emails, documents sent, emails received and sent to a lawyer friend of mine here in US and he will call the bank today. Any news I'll be posting here.

That is exactly what happened to Payoneer when they moved us to FCP. MasterCard no longer want to do business with adult related business (or they dont want to do business with money laundering countries like Belize) because of US regulations, so Payoneer made FCP to bypass the restrictions and regulations in US.

As far as i know USD currency has to go trough with US based bank/intermediary banks. And Choice Bank use USD to send out payments. That is where the problem started. Like Jessy said the liquidator informed some of the depositors that they cannot send the USD money to restricted countries like Romania. In my case I dont live in restricted countries and I had received the payments from Cedric Flowers like Nessma and a couple others did. Someone said here that majority of FCP depositors come from restricted countries, please correct me if I am wrong.

Countries like for example Russia and Romania are under financial sanctions by USA and EU.
If Belize or any other country try wire money to a country under financial sanctions, they will face repicautions from USA and EU.

Sadly and I really mean sadly, because all in here worked hard for their money.

In Belize tax wasnt payed.
But as / if we get the money we all need pay tax of it in our respective countries.

I hope more news come, and most of all positive news

That lead to pay out ASAP.
And I'm truly sad on the behalf of all cam models living in countries with sanctions over them.
Most likely their money is lost / gone.

Obviously they lost their US wire processing bank after making the first payments. From what i understood from a previous member message they are looking for a US payment processor.

Honestly that doesn't make sense.
Because, the Belize Central Bank and Belize government is the liquidator.
Now they can as all other countries, exchange the money in the Cental Bank to Euro, or Pound, or Singapore dollar, or spanish Pesos.
And than wire straight from Belize.

As stated before, its fuckin fishy!!!
And even the Italian and Russian mafia have more clean processes.

It's really strange of a country and a central bank to operate as messy as this.
No updates given.
No clear information given.

Only vague replies, and from this thread, people get different replies from them too.
Messy doesn't even cover this.

Countries like for example Russia and Romania are under financial sanctions by USA and EU.
If Belize or any other country try wire money to a country under financial sanctions, they will face repicautions from USA and EU.

Sadly and I really mean sadly, because all in here worked hard for their money.

In Belize tax wasnt payed.
But as / if we get the money we all need pay tax of it in our respective countries.

I hope more news come, and most of all positive news

That lead to pay out ASAP.
And I'm truly sad on the behalf of all cam models living in countries with sanctions over them.
Most likely their money is lost / gone.
I don't know why people on here keep saying the the US has sanctions against Romania. That is not true. As long as they follow the international rules of entities or institutions that have been identified as on a restircted list or identified as money laundering it is business as usual. This is why they have asked for all the different forms of identification to assure there is no money laundering or terrorism connections.

Last edited:
I don't know why people on here keep saying the the US has sanctions against Romania. That is not true. As long as they follow the international rules of entities or institutions that have been identified as on a restircted list or identified as money laundering it is business as usual. This is why they have asked for all the different forms of identification to assure there is no money laundering or terrorism connections.

US and EU.
US use the term "Balkans ". That region include Romania.
EU and UN uphold the sanctions.

Last edited:
US and EU.
US use the term "Balkans ". That region include Romania.
EU and UN uphold the sanctions.
You are looking at information that is 4 years old. Romania has agreed to the EU guidelines and as long as they are followed there is no other restrictions on international banking.

I think that Cedric Flowers was an accountant and transferring millions of dollars to thousands of accounts was too much for him to handle. Hopefully the new liquidator has the knowledge and experience to set up the processes needed to get this done quickly.

You are looking at information that is 4 years old. Romania has agreed to the EU guidelines and as long as they are followed there is no other restrictions on international banking.

From what I have red, it's still on from EU and UN.
But I'm no expert on this.
I think that's Romania isnt accepted as a schengen country yet too.

Well I am from România and I just got an email from them where they ask for my legalized passport as I only send my ID everytime I sent my forms ... they approved the whole amount initially and now they asked me for the passport in order to send me the money as they formulated ... if România would be not acceptable to get the money from them why would they even bother to ask for my passport, which btw I ll send tomorrow... besides why wouldn’t they actually announce this on the site if some countries can’t get the money ?!!!! It doesn’t make sense to me ... I will see thou ! Good luck to everyone!

Well I am from România and I just got an email from them where they ask for my legalized passport as I only send my ID everytime I sent my forms ... they approved the whole amount initially and now they asked me for the passport in order to send me the money as they formulated ... if România would be not acceptable to get the money from them why would they even bother to ask for my passport, which btw I ll send tomorrow... besides why wouldn’t they actually announce this on the site if some countries can’t get the money ?!!!! It doesn’t make sense to me ... I will see thou ! Good luck to everyone!

That’s their email ... they made in red what is what they miss from me and I have to send for them to give me the money ... I initially send the legalized ID ... why would they ask as long as they know they can’t send in Romania? Makes no sense...

Attachments

• 29BADCC2-0075-4565-BFF4-9753E0E5520C.jpeg
    29BADCC2-0075-4565-BFF4-9753E0E5520C.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 40
That’s their email ... they made in red what is what they miss from me and I have to send for them to give me the money ... I initially send the legalized ID ... why would they ask as long as they know they can’t send in Romania? Makes no sense...
Well this is good news maybe, if they are processing payments again.

Reactions: Agnesss

I really hope you get your money.
I hope all get their money!!

So good luck :)

I would think most workers are not from those countries, but obviously there are workers from those as well as from others. I am from Brazil and live in the US, my bank info is in the US and I still haven't received the 1st 50% :/ Like Claudia Smith and others, still waiting even after they've confirmed they received my documents many times (I sent it more than once). Happy to hear that you got yours, I'd assume that was just luck!

Yesterday my friend, the lawyer, called Choice Bank, the only person who was there to talk witth was a woman who said theyy are reviewing everything and it might last few months to get paid!! I gott crazy and he called the Central Bank, because I sent 2 emails to the Central Bank and they've never answered. And Choice Bank never answer. he wants to talk to the Liquidator but there is no way to contact him. They answered my friend that I sent them an email on Friday, but it was wrong , it was on monday, a week ago. He sent an email to the Liquidator , but I feel they are delaying this and always something happens...

Reactions: MHamilton
Now they posted this on the sitte:

NOTICE TO CLAIMANTS –
Update of First Partial Payout
The Liquidator of Choice Bank Limited would like to remind claimants to ensure that all relevant information is submitted along with your Wire Transfer Information Form to avoid delays in processing the first partial payment. If you have submitted your information and have not received an email advising that your information is incomplete, your wire transfer will be processed within a two-week period from the date of receipt of complete information. However, while we continue to work diligently to process payments as quickly as possible, there are several reasons why the ordering bank may not process your wire transfer. One of the primary reasons is that the claimant is a resident of sanctioned jurisdiction and/or the wire instructions are to a sanctioned jurisdiction. Despite these challenges, we are aggressively seeking alternatives for sending funds as this remains our primary focus. We will keep all claimants updated through emails and our website.

http://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NOTICE-TO-CLAIMANTS.pdf

Hey guys!

A friend received the money yesterday night! She checked her account at the morning and she didn't have it and at night she checked again and it appeared! And she got the 70%! Wow! we will receive it soon!!

Hey guys!

A friend received the money yesterday night! She checked her account at the morning and she didn't have it and at night she checked again and it appeared! And she got the 70%! Wow! we will receive it soon!!
[/QUOTE

What country is she from and what country was the money sent to? Thanks!

hi guys. i m about to send my wire info to the Central Bank. Do I send to the same email that with old liquidator? Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.