AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc and Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2018
Hello! I m Jessica, model on mfc from 7-8 years ago and today i started to think to make a chaturbate account. My question is if i can use both in the same time and advices about a potential good begining on chaturbate. Mfc still good for me, i finished many times in top 1000 working about half of the month about 5-6 hours/day, so i can’t complain about wins but i want more and also need a change in better and this summer i felt psychically exhausted but i m ready to start working hard again, even harder than before. So i should to pay more atention to mfc or to start chaturbate too in the same time? All the answers are welcome, thanks!

Hey Jessica I'm pretty much in the same boat as you somewhat. I started on MFC 7 years ago, then I took a break and have cammed only a few times a year since . I'd really like to come back and work regularly it's been quite challenging for me because I work full time at a regular job. So I've signed up for Charturbate a couple of years ago and some of my fans from MFC came to see me on chaturbate. I've tried cam splitting on both and they could recognize the sound from cb. For me I feel that cam splitting detracted from the whole vibe of my room. I've tried camming on cb and it's just not my thing. People are alot more rude and sexually focused. I like mfc way better. I've been back on mfc this week for the first time since march and it feels good. I'd say just stick with mfc since you're already finishing top 1000 without putting in that many hours and days. That's really good.

Reactions: Jessica_
Chaturbate is too saturated, i see their ads everywhere, but you can try

From a member perspective my only input would be to find a way to stay interactive with both. I think the inherent risk is that if you're dividing your attention between multiple audience groups then that can often be easily perceived by the audience. Especially if you already have a good following on MFC. The two sites just seem totally different to me in their interactions - like they'd be hard to do at the same time. The girls that seem to pull it off the best are the ones that really just like to jump in front of the camera, break out the pink toy, and focus solely on the sexual side and not so much on the social. That being said I've been trying out CB as a member for a few weeks and I'm totally fucking lost. If it's as different on the model side I wish you the best! I'm determined to ditch MFC (support team is ignorant, security sucks, lack of bitcoin payments, etc) but holy shit is it a learning curve!

From a member perspective if you don't talk and are more of a typing type of model it is a bit harder to tell that you're simulcasting on two platforms. But, there is still inherent possibility that you can alienate some viewers in one room or the other. There was a model I enjoyed on MFC that also split camming on Chaturbate often at the same time. She ultimately did better on Chaturbate and has essentially quit MFC. I don't like the Chaturbate interface so her moving from MFC to Chaturbate wasn't enough to get me to consistently visit her there.

I know pure shit about the camming experience but I would assume instead of splitting between two rooms at the same time. Test some different shifts day/evening/late night/early morning whatever fits your schedule best between the sites and see which one you do better in those blocks. Granted there is a chance that the peak audience you attract come in the same time block. Then it might be worth looking at alternating days during that block of time. Again, I know shit all but seems like a way I would try to do something if I was bouncing between jobs/events etc.

I know pure shit about the camming experience but I would assume instead of splitting between two rooms at the same time. Test some different shifts day/evening/late night/early morning whatever fits your schedule best between the sites and see which one you do better in those blocks. Granted there is a chance that the peak audience you attract come in the same time block. Then it might be worth looking at alternating days during that block of time. Again, I know shit all but seems like a way I would try to do something if I was bouncing between jobs/events etc.
I find shifts to be WAY easier than split camming. I always get distracted and forget about one room, focusing on the one that's busiest.

From a member perspective my only input would be to find a way to stay interactive with both. I think the inherent risk is that if you're dividing your attention between multiple audience groups then that can often be easily perceived by the audience. Especially if you already have a good following on MFC. The two sites just seem totally different to me in their interactions - like they'd be hard to do at the same time. The girls that seem to pull it off the best are the ones that really just like to jump in front of the camera, break out the pink toy, and focus solely on the sexual side and not so much on the social. That being said I've been trying out CB as a member for a few weeks and I'm totally fucking lost. If it's as different on the model side I wish you the best! I'm determined to ditch MFC (support team is ignorant, security sucks, lack of bitcoin payments, etc) but holy shit is it a learning curve!

Can you tell us more about your experience? Why do you feel lost?

Can you tell us more about your experience? Why do you feel lost?

I find it difficult to find the tip menus, countdowns, even just general "rules" for the room. By comparison I can jump on any whiteboard or profile on MFC and see basically everything I need in one place. It seems to be a little all over the place with CB, or most times for me so far just non-existent. Maybe it's just a matter of the models who I've tried to engage with aren't using the features?

I also haven't been able to figure out how to do anonymous or even just 'ninja' tips on CB. At the risk of sounding all "white knight'y" lol, I don't tip so 10 other guys can clap and applaud, I don't really have any interest in being "known" in the room, I'd much rather just relax, tip for some fun items, etc. I've read at least one forum that made it sound like this wasn't possible on CB, I'm hoping I just haven't figured out how yet! Kind of a deal breaker! :yikes:

It's not possible to tip ninja or anonymous at cb. While I cammed on mfc I never really understood why users do that to be honest. Profile, menu etc is all on the chat room page at cb. It's not separated like on mfc. Also no messaging function and no comparable pm system on cb. It's all in the chat room itself.

Reactions: Mila_
I find it difficult to find the tip menus, countdowns, even just general "rules" for the room. By comparison I can jump on any whiteboard or profile on MFC and see basically everything I need in one place. It seems to be a little all over the place with CB, or most times for me so far just non-existent. Maybe it's just a matter of the models who I've tried to engage with aren't using the features?

I also haven't been able to figure out how to do anonymous or even just 'ninja' tips on CB. At the risk of sounding all "white knight'y" lol, I don't tip so 10 other guys can clap and applaud, I don't really have any interest in being "known" in the room, I'd much rather just relax, tip for some fun items, etc. I've read at least one forum that made it sound like this wasn't possible on CB, I'm hoping I just haven't figured out how yet! Kind of a deal breaker! :yikes:

Chaturbate is different from MFC in several ways. Models have a more lax attitude in general which means they are less business-like when they stream. This means many models won't have tip menus, some won't do countdowns, or post specific rules. In a way you have to get to know the model by spending time in her room to figure out how it ticks. Most models don't have content /at all/

Majority of models /will/ have bots and apps running which can change from stream to stream and if you want to know what is happening that day just pay attention to which bots are running in her room. There are game bots for the opportunity to win prizes (guess the number, roll the dice, Russian roulette, etc) bots for interactive vibrator shows, tip menu bots, notices bots for rules... it runs the gamut.

Most models will also keep rules and other relevant info on their bios, you just need to scroll down to see it, and CB bios are very easy to update so some models will keep their bios updated to match their last shows. Links to their social media tend to be on the right side of the video feed. It isn't hard to figure out.

Now for the ninja tipping.. there is no ninja tipping on CB. All tipnotes are hidden, none of them are visible to the room. Some shy members will tip offline to avoid drawing attention to themselves if the tip is big.

@dark_mermaid and @Mila_ thank you both for the feedback, I appreciate it. I poked around a little more and you're right, I found some actual bio information where it had been filled out. Evidently I had just bad luck with the few I'd been trying to read up on. Too bad about the lack of ninja or anonymous or even just a messaging system but again I appreciate the explanation.

It's not possible to tip ninja or anonymous at cb. While I cammed on mfc I never really understood why users do that to be honest. Profile, menu etc is all on the chat room page at cb. It's not separated like on mfc. Also no messaging function and no comparable pm system on cb. It's all in the chat room itself.

Some members will ninja tip on MFC if they don't want to be harassed by others. Some also just have more private requests.

It seems to be split pretty even. Many are just the private type, shy, don't want to be known or want attention from a group. I get that. The other half, harassment is definitely an issue. I've had members tell me that they ninja tip to avoid being contacted by other models/studios or freeloading members who beg for them to tip for stuff.

There have been a few times where I've tipped a model not very much, maybe 10-20 tokens, but after tipping, I would immediately get contacted by another member who was trying to poach me into another model's room. Used to think this was one of those exaggerated instances of this happening, or would only happen to whales, but I guess not!

The other half, harassment is definitely an issue. I've had members tell me that they ninja tip to avoid being contacted by other models/studios or freeloading members who beg for them to tip for stuff.

Yeah, never tip bomb in public haha. Instant bombardment of MFC mails or PMs if you don't have the blocked, but it usually only lasts about 15 minutes.

Many are just the private type, shy, don't want to be known or want attention from a group.

This is a good point too. Many of us have many reasons for not wanting to be known or to have attention drawn to. I don't want the above indicated bombardment if it's a big tip. I don't want to worry about whether a model I've never met before will friend me after a tip, see me online a week later, and then feel bad if I don't stop back in her room. I don't want a clingy member to feel challenged and thus create drama. I don't want applause. I just want to tip for what I like to see, or throw some laughs or compliments into a tip note, and move on. I'm a simple guy, what can I say :)

Hello I split between MFC and Chaturbate lately! I basically did what @MDouble00 mentioned , I started on MFC, splitted a little bit then switched to Chaturbate as I find it more consistant.

I started split camming again after getting a better laptop. I used to use a splitter (verysoft) but now it has a weird glitch on my computer, so now I just use both my laptops at the same time haha.

I'm a more social camgirl, I love chatting lots with my room but I also do lots of flashes n stuff. I originally didn't think chaturbate wouldn't be great for me since I'm not super explicit ( i VERY VERY rarely do cumshows ), but it's actually better for less explicit models than people might expect!

I like splitting 'cause I get a lot of anxiety if its slower, thinking "maybe it would have/would be better on the other site".

It can make slow days more worth it too -- for example yesterday I only did about 450tk, but on BOTH sites so it added up to just over 900 which is alright. ( august is sucking so far lmao)

Since I'm chatty, I chat with both rooms obviously and often will read members messages aloud "to myself" so that other people know what I'm referring to :)

Neither users nor models can message another user on cb as easily as on mfc. You can only message someone in the same chat room AND you need to be a cb premium member for 20 dollars per month to be able to do that AND the room needs to be online in the first place.

It's a relief though. That basically all goes through a public chat room (visible for the model and the members) is a good barrier for scam attempts, gossip or messaging by other models or users.

I do admit though that I have sometimes wished for an offline messaging system on cb too.

Reactions: Mila_
Some members will ninja tip on MFC if they don't want to be harassed by others. Some also just have more private requests.

It seems to be split pretty even. Many are just the private type, shy, don't want to be known or want attention from a group. I get that. The other half, harassment is definitely an issue. I've had members tell me that they ninja tip to avoid being contacted by other models/studios or freeloading members who beg for them to tip for stuff.

There have been a few times where I've tipped a model not very much, maybe 10-20 tokens, but after tipping, I would immediately get contacted by another member who was trying to poach me into another model's room. Used to think this was one of those exaggerated instances of this happening, or would only happen to whales, but I guess not!

Some also tip ninja so that it doesn't go to the countdown, because they don't want to pay for a show that freeloaders get to watch, but still want to tip the model.

Some also tip ninja so that it doesn't go to the countdown, because they don't want to pay for a show that freeloaders get to watch, but still want to tip the model.

I believe you, but honestly, that's so white knight-ish. It assumes the goal was set against the "real" will of the model to do that goal.

Edit: could be one of the reasons why I didn't do well on mfc. This was one of the things I never really understood and even questioned my users about and told them, it makes no sense to me lol.

Last edited:
I believe you, but honestly, that's so white knight-ish. It assumes the goal was set against the "real" will of the model to do that goal.

Edit: could be one of the reasons why I didn't do well on mfc. This was one of the things I never really understood and even questioned my users about and told them, it makes no sense to me lol.

I don't think it does. Some genuinely just like chatting with the model and contributing tokens, but not necessarily towards a countdown or show.

Especially in rooms with a higher view count, actually not even that high, for every tipper, you suddenly get 5-10 people at least who never talk or tip and suddenly they start giving directions, saying how something is so sexy, posting tons of explicit gifs and stuff, it can be really disruptive to conversation for others. Some members absolutely hate seeing chat blow up with this kind of stuff.

Not really. It's usually the type of member who enjoys chatting with the model, frequently tips "just because", and is salty about the type of freeloaders who sit around expecting model's whales to tip the countdown for them. If a whale tips the countdown amount ninja, the model makes her goal financially, but freeloaders don't get a free show.

That seriously made me laugh lol.
Lmao well it works! It means I can also do double OBS if I want to. And less strain on my computer(s). I'm only able to do this 'cause for the first time I bought a second laptop instead of having to replace one haha

in my personal experience with camming, i always do better when i'm fully focused on one thing. but that's just me because i'm absolutely HORRIBLE at multitasking. so just know what you're good at and if you can make it work, go for it. if you know you're better at doing one thing really well rather than 2 with kinda shitty effort then stick to one.

I'm kinda the opposite. I assume the model wants the countdown finished, so I'll sometimes tip anonymous if I don't want attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.