AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys from Russia and other ex soviet countries, i filled in the form with my patronymic name as it is in my bank. liquidator does not like that this name s not mentioned in international passport. anybody with this issue? or u just omitted patronymic everywhere?

guys from Russia and other ex soviet countries, i filled in the form with my patronymic name as it is in my bank. liquidator does not like that this name s not mentioned in international passport. anybody with this issue? or u just omitted patronymic everywhere?
If u changed your surname (by getting married) u better send a legalized copy of your marriage certificate.

If u changed your surname (by getting married) u better send a legalized copy of your marriage certificate.
I have changed nothing. we have partonymic name which is ussually not used in international docs. i guess i messed up. i should not have mentioned it in the wire form.

they want from me A recent utility bill (within the past 3 months) or valid driver’s license with proof of the address on the WTI;

someone who send just driver licence and was accept ? its easy for me just send driver licence like translate utility bill but looks that people wanted send just translate utility bills and they want from me also driver licence,,im from slovakia

They took the website Choicebanklimited.com down!!!! I still have not received the first row of payments, I’m getting nervous!! Why would they take the website down?!?! :(

Anyone here get paid via epayments? Currently, I'm receiving money via Paxum. Wanted to know if epayments is a better choice?

If you are in EU. Epayment take only 1 day business to your bank account . CB pay quite fast to epayment too . I am happy to using epayment now
Anyone here get paid via epayments? Currently, I'm receiving money via Paxum. Wanted to know if epayments is a better choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.