AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banning other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that while trying to browse other model's rooms, i'm banned from a lot of them. is there a reason models do this? not critisizing, just curious
Model accounts shouldn’t be used for browsing and interacting in other models’ rooms. (In my opinion). They are distracting. Browsing and interacting should be done on premium/non-model accounts.

A lot of people have "allow other broadcasters to chat in your room" turned off (at least that's what it's called on CB) because there are models out there who will try and use busy chat rooms to advertise their own room.

Having another model in the room talking can cause distraction amongst the public chat. They’ll see the model talking and be curious, check out her page, maybe even go find her when she streams... this takes focus away from YOU and your SHOW.

I have had many models talk in my room before when I used to allow it. They would be friendly, talk amongst the chat, and the men in my room would KNOW that she cams and go into her room and become a regular in her room because they liked talking to her in MY room. Then when the model rises to fame, she never comes into my room to chat ever again. Really a friend, huh. More like a leech. This was a terrible experience that happened to me 3 times and made me stop letting other broadcasters talk.

In my opinion, for anyone out there reading this... if you want to be genuine friends with the model you’re watching, you MUST tip her to show that you are not a threat and you genuinely enjoy her presence. Otherwise, like Amber said, watch and chat on a non-model account.

In my opinion, for anyone out there reading this... if you want to be genuine friends with the model you’re watching, you MUST tip her to show that you are not a threat and you genuinely enjoy her presence. Otherwise, like Amber said, watch and chat on a non-model account.

I think that even tipping should be done from a non-model account, especially if you want to be genuine friends. Tipping from a model account will only serve to draw MORE attention towards you and away from the model, especially because it isn't a super common experience. Which makes the entire thing feel less genuine and more of a publicity stunt, stealing some of the spotlight with your own generosity. Even if it comes from a genuine place, using your model account to do so.... In my personal opinion, it could easily be misconstrued as attention-seeking behavior, not an attempt to show genuine appreciation.

I know a lot of models who tip fellow models from their unassuming non-model account. They may privately share their own model name with the model they are tipping, generally using a private note attached to their tip, but the rest of the time, they are often pretty discreet about their model name/model status in public, in order to keep all attention on the room's model. And that's what makes it feel more real/genuine, like they actually appreciate the model for themselves and want to build a true friendship - because they still want to tip her, even when the rest of the room doesn't know their true identity and they get zero publicity for their actions.

I apologize if I misread your post and that is what you meant in the first place - it's a bit late on my side of the screen so my brain is certainly getting a little foggy and slow to connect the dots! Because I definitely agree - don't be afraid to hang out and chat, and if you're enjoying the show, it's amazing to show your appreciation with tipping! Just like any other member! I just wanted to emphasize for any newer models who may be reading this, that it would be best to do all of the above via a non-model secret perv account instead, especially if you are attempting to build genuine friendships with the models you are visiting!

I think that even tipping should be done from a non-model account, especially if you want to be genuine friends. Tipping from a model account will only serve to draw MORE attention towards you and away from the model, especially because it isn't a super common experience. Which makes the entire thing feel less genuine and more of a publicity stunt, stealing some of the spotlight with your own generosity. Even if it comes from a genuine place, using your model account to do so.... In my personal opinion, it could easily be misconstrued as attention-seeking behavior, not an attempt to show genuine appreciation.

I know a lot of models who tip fellow models from their unassuming non-model account. They may privately share their own model name with the model they are tipping, generally using a private note attached to their tip, but the rest of the time, they are often pretty discreet about their model name/model status in public, in order to keep all attention on the room's model. And that's what makes it feel more real/genuine, like they actually appreciate the model for themselves and want to build a true friendship - because they still want to tip her, even when the rest of the room doesn't know their true identity and they get zero publicity for their actions.

I apologize if I misread your post and that is what you meant in the first place - it's a bit late on my side of the screen so my brain is certainly getting a little foggy and slow to connect the dots! Because I definitely agree - don't be afraid to hang out and chat, and if you're enjoying the show, it's amazing to show your appreciation with tipping! Just like any other member! I just wanted to emphasize for any newer models who may be reading this, that it would be best to do all of the above via a non-model secret perv account instead, especially if you are attempting to build genuine friendships with the models you are visiting!

Yes, I agree that tipping from a non-model account is even better. Anything to draw away from the attention on you and put the focus on the stream. I just know many people like to tip from their own account since they would rather use the tokens they made from stream, which isn’t necessarily wrong either.

I think only Chaturbate allows tipping from model accounts. On MFC, you have to have a premium account and can't tip from your earned tokens. On Streamate, you can't even browse models on your model account, the interface doesn't work that way so you'll find that you're not logged in.

I didn't even think that just tipping could take the attention off of the model's room, but that make sense. Good to know.

Models ban other models because SO many of them use your chat for poaching tippers and self-publicity. On MFC it is the rule rather than the exception to keep other models banned because on top of it, model accounts can’t buy tokens and they can’t even tip you.

On Chaturbate models can hold tokens and tip, in fact many men will cam to earn tokens so they can tip their favorite models. For this reason there is not an option to ban other broadcasters from your room, only from the chat and you can pick whether you want to mute all broadcasters or only those who are currently broadcasting (the worst offenders will advertise their room in yours while they are on cam so if anyone clicks out of curiosity it will add viewers to their stream and improve their placement). What some models do is they ban females from their chatroom as that takes care of female models altogether. It’s not a bad decision.

Personally? I like to keep models in my room because when you have positive interactions with models you trust this increases your value in the mind of the members who realize you aren’t worried about losing them and thus your value must be really high! It also takes the edge off intense romantic types who relax about visiting other cams which makes them less intense about you. Intensity is the killer of regulars. I like that. And finally it can be used to create a nice buzz about you and your model friend if done smartly. Both models can benefit of creating “moments” like this on cam as long as they know to keep them brief and exit if their presence is becoming the focal point of the other models room.

Having another model in the room talking can cause distraction amongst the public chat. They’ll see the model talking and be curious, check out her page, maybe even go find her when she streams... this takes focus away from YOU and your SHOW.

I have had many models talk in my room before when I used to allow it. They would be friendly, talk amongst the chat, and the men in my room would KNOW that she cams and go into her room and become a regular in her room because they liked talking to her in MY room. Then when the model rises to fame, she never comes into my room to chat ever again. Really a friend, huh. More like a leech. This was a terrible experience that happened to me 3 times and made me stop letting other broadcasters talk.

I think I know who you are talking about and she did the same to me. Even worse she leeched until she reached the top and then would ignore me in Twitter DMs while still coming to my room to try to get my tippers not to mention ideas to copy for her own room. A disgusting parasite who should be banned from every room in perpetuity

Chaturbate is different because we keep the tips in token-form until we “cash them out” so tipping from your model account costs 1/2 of what it would cost you to buy tokens in a perv account.

I actually love tipping models I like to support and try to be discreet in their rooms (only talk in tipnotes if I’m not acknowledged by the model in a public way and asked a direct question) But Let’s get real... I probably wouldn’t tip anyone or as much as I do if I had to actually buy the tokens lol

Last edited:
Chaturbate is different because we keep the tips in token-form until we “cash them out” so tipping from your model account costs 1/2 of what it would cost you to buy tokens in a perv account.
Yep, on CB you can though fulfill the 'model verification form' of your perv account to permit it to receive tokens.
But it's a bit heavy to do.
You're so able to transfer directly your token earned in your model account, and visit "honestly" other rooms without advertising your model's one.
It's just a bit more complex to tell them who you are really ^^

Though, If you visit in CB an user's profile and see that he can be tipped, it doesn't mean obligatory that he/she is actually a model. As mila_ said, some hope obtaining free tokens, but many others do that only to exchange tokens between 2 or 3 different accounts, this clearly to pass through their CB expend limits .
I know some who only did it just because they can easily refund tokens in any case of little conflict or misunderstanding with the model, without involving support, so without "speaking bad" of the model. It also needs to reveal their real Id to CB, which is not so easy to decide and shows a minimum of honesty : )

On another hand, users who click on the other model's message and leave really to visit the other room are not really lost for you... they just decided to visit a room of a rude model instead of yours and you got ride of someone who could be bothering )
(the copy-cat you mention is a special case....)

Yep, on CB you can though fulfill the 'model verification form' of your perv account to permit it to receive tokens.
But it's a bit heavy to do.
You're so able to transfer directly your token earned in your model account, and visit "honestly" other rooms without advertising your model's one.
It's just a bit more complex to tell them who you are really ^^

Though, If you visit in CB an user's profile and see that he can be tipped, it doesn't mean obligatory that he/she is actually a model. As mila_ said, some hope obtaining free tokens, but many others do that only to exchange tokens between 2 or 3 different accounts, this clearly to pass through their CB expend limits .
I know some who only did it just because they can easily refund tokens in any case of little conflict or misunderstanding with the model, without involving support, so without "speaking bad" of the model. It also needs to reveal their real Id to CB, which is not so easy to decide and shows a minimum of honesty : )

On another hand, users who click on the other model's message and leave really to visit the other room are not really lost for you... they just decided to visit a room of a rude model instead of yours and you got ride of someone who could be bothering )
(the copy-cat you mention is a special case....)
Problem with using an alt-account is there is no communication tools on CB available to the users except for tipnotes so if I -as a model- am hoping to make friends with the model I am tipping it becomes a big challenge to let her know who I truly am plus she would have to do the math during her live stream which takes attention away from her show. Personally if the model is respectful I prefer she tips from her model account, saves some confusion for me.

As of the copycat model... yes, bad bad model. And she kept addressing my regulars by username and making a spectacle of her presence in public chat even though I wrote an etiquette guide for models that stated exactly NOT to do that and she told me she had read the guide. Bad form, bad intentions, overall bad person

This is all very interesting and good to know. I had allowed everyone to chat in my room, but after reading this just changed it to allow anyone as long as they weren't streaming. Will these people still be able to tip and leave a message?

My second day streaming, I had a model come in and tip me (100 tokens, iirc) and was insanely nice in her message. She's pretty popular with over 100k followers. The chat was already crazy, but after she did it, it went even more crazy and other people immediately began tipping. She was incredibly nice and kept diverting attention from herself back to me and then left. She wasn't broadcasting. I was so grateful for her support since I am completely new to all of this and she made me feel like a rock star. I gave her a shout out in my bio with a link to her page. Bad business move on my part? I don't know. She seems really great though (I checked out her twitter). Anyway, the next day, someone sent me a tip with the message that I should "be wary of (model's name), just a warning". Not sure what they meant by it and things were going very fast in my room so I wasn't able to ask. Thoughts on this?

On the flip side, I constantly have another model come into my room who is broadcasting, doesn't tip, but sends messages in chat saying how wet I'm making her. I initially banned her because I thought she was a bot, but then found out that she was a real person so unbanned her and apologized for it. Fuck, maybe I'm too nice for this job. As an ex-stripper, I have these feelings that all women should stick together and support each other, you know? That's how it's always been in the various clubs I've worked in (except for 1, but I think it's an exception.) I guess I'm just projecting my own feelings and assume that others feel the same way.....I don't know.

To further complicate things, I've had members tell me that a model is currently watching my stream and getting turned on by me, so I go check out her stream, I get turned on, tell people how hot she is, tip and tell her how beautiful she is, and then proceed to touch myself. It seems that the viewers all love this and tips start pouring in on both of our streams. But is this a bad business move? I tend to only do this towards the end of my broadcast and will then suggest that people stay to watch her. Both models have sent me pm's thanking me. I am very non-competitive, but is that sustainable in this business?

Btw, @Clara_chan, I happened to watch your stream for a few minutes (was taking a break from my other job) a couple of days ago and you are absolutely beautiful! Your lighting is on point.

This is all very interesting and good to know. I had allowed everyone to chat in my room, but after reading this just changed it to allow anyone as long as they weren't streaming. Will these people still be able to tip and leave a message?

My second day streaming, I had a model come in and tip me (100 tokens, iirc) and was insanely nice in her message. She's pretty popular with over 100k followers. The chat was already crazy, but after she did it, it went even more crazy and other people immediately began tipping. She was incredibly nice and kept diverting attention from herself back to me and then left. She wasn't broadcasting. I was so grateful for her support since I am completely new to all of this and she made me feel like a rock star. I gave her a shout out in my bio with a link to her page. Bad business move on my part? I don't know. She seems really great though (I checked out her twitter). Anyway, the next day, someone sent me a tip with the message that I should "be wary of (model's name), just a warning". Not sure what they meant by it and things were going very fast in my room so I wasn't able to ask. Thoughts on this?

On the flip side, I constantly have another model come into my room who is broadcasting, doesn't tip, but sends messages in chat saying how wet I'm making her. I initially banned her because I thought she was a bot, but then found out that she was a real person so unbanned her and apologized for it. Fuck, maybe I'm too nice for this job. As an ex-stripper, I have these feelings that all women should stick together and support each other, you know? That's how it's always been in the various clubs I've worked in (except for 1, but I think it's an exception.) I guess I'm just projecting my own feelings and assume that others feel the same way.....I don't know.

To further complicate things, I've had members tell me that a model is currently watching my stream and getting turned on by me, so I go check out her stream, I get turned on, tell people how hot she is, tip and tell her how beautiful she is, and then proceed to touch myself. It seems that the viewers all love this and tips start pouring in on both of our streams. But is this a bad business move? I tend to only do this towards the end of my broadcast and will then suggest that people stay to watch her. Both models have sent me pm's thanking me. I am very non-competitive, but is that sustainable in this business?

Btw, @Clara_chan, I happened to watch your stream for a few minutes (was taking a break from my other job) a couple of days ago and you are absolutely beautiful! Your lighting is on point.

Popular models tend to have haters that will follow her everywhere and try to turn people against them. If the popular model who visited you was kind, respectful, generous and good to you, I would judge her by her actions and not by what some random person told you.

In regards of the others... models who are currently broadcasting and show up in your room telling everyone how wet you are making them don’t have good intentions, on the contrary, they are in your room to get viewers and members from you. Half the time it isn’t even them posting these messages but their studio managers. Ban them and don’t apologize for it, they are doing it in 10 rooms at the same time.

In regards of “teaming up” with a model you like to do some cross promotion... do it as long as you and the other person feel comfortable and boundaries are respected.

Reactions: Brit
Thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate it.

In regards of “teaming up” with a model you like to do some cross promotion... do it as long as you and the other person feel comfortable and boundaries are respected.
I probably should have explicitly asked them if it was okay in the tip notes then, correct?

I didn't even know if it was "allowed" so I checked the rules and didn't see anything about it. Is this something that people do? Do models ever link another model's broadcast in their chat? I stream (not so much anymore, sadly) for fun on twitch and there's a "raid" feature that you can activate that sends all your viewers to a different stream when yours ends. I always love finding a streamer with not many viewers that's playing a game that I feel my followers would be into. I guess my outlook on CB is similar to this. If I'm logging off, why not support another person? I guess I should probably also ask the model if they are okay with it instead of just assuming that they are, right?

God, I have so much still to learn. This site is incredible, but holy shit have I spent a lot of hours here. I may have an addiction.

Thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate it.

I probably should have explicitly asked them if it was okay in the tip notes then, correct?

I didn't even know if it was "allowed" so I checked the rules and didn't see anything about it. Is this something that people do? Do models ever link another model's broadcast in their chat? I stream (not so much anymore, sadly) for fun on twitch and there's a "raid" feature that you can activate that sends all your viewers to a different stream when yours ends. I always love finding a streamer with not many viewers that's playing a game that I feel my followers would be into. I guess my outlook on CB is similar to this. If I'm logging off, why not support another person? I guess I should probably also ask the model if they are okay with it instead of just assuming that they are, right?

God, I have so much still to learn. This site is incredible, but holy shit have I spent a lot of hours here. I may have an addiction.

Yes, I did room raids last year. I did have to ask Chaturbate support for leniency because my room got automatically banned for showing someone else's face on cam. They had never faced anything like it before so they had to ask internally if it was okay but once they gave me the green light I kept doing them on a weekly basis. I stopped doing them because I rarely got respect or kindness from the models I raided, the opposite, and it was a poor choice from a business perspective since some of my high tippers would switch rooms after raids. I don't recommend them, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try for yourself maybe it works better for you. The difference with Twitch is on Twitch you get paid for viewership so the more the merrier... on CB you only get paid when people tip you, so by exposing your tippers to other cams and giving them an "origin story" with another model, something that might even feel like "destiny" it ends up hurting you financially when they stop tipping you to tip them.

On the flip side, I constantly have another model come into my room who is broadcasting, doesn't tip, but sends messages in chat saying how wet I'm making her.

Sounds like a dude getting off on pretending to be a woman.

I'm assuming you are talking about Chaturbate - banning streamers from coming into your room means ANYONE who is age verified will be banned even if they are not currently live streaming. And no, they cannot still come into your room and tip/PM, they are completely blocked from interacting with you.

Popular models tend to have haters that will follow her everywhere and try to turn people against them. If the popular model who visited you was kind, respectful, generous and good to you, I would judge her by her actions and not by what some random person told you.

It was Anna Haven, btw.

Not sure what you are referring to. Are you and OP the same person?
No, I was the one warning her. AH was the one who gave her the tip. I don't know if it was genuine or not but I've seen her do that a lot in new girls rooms with very high viewer counts. The actual reason I decided to warn her, though, is because I read your posts on Twitter calling her out. I don't know her personally.

No, I was the one warning her. AH was the one who gave her the tip. I don't know if it was genuine or not but I've seen her do that a lot in new girls rooms with very high viewer counts. The actual reason I decided to warn her, though, is because I read your posts on Twitter calling her out. I don't know her personally.

Ohhhhhhh I get it now, yeah that model is a parasite who leeches on anyone with any modicum of success hoping to poach their regulars or gain visibility. It is the strategy she used to prop herself up and keeps using it to remain there. I would warn anyone against her.

I will be sure to take care with all this. Thus far, I have had nothing but good experiences with her, but I feel that I probably am too trusting when it comes to people who I feel are "my people", if that makes sense.

Hello @mira_leo! Nice to see you here. :)

I also think models shouldn’t participate in other rooms on their model accounts. I’ve learned that the hard way when I first joined CB and was excited that I could tip others so easily.
Soon I found a model who’s room I enjoyed a lot and for a short while I had so much fun. I also loved to beat some of the guys in her games so my tipping too attracted attention.
But of course her regulars were getting curious and started to visit me. I’ve been plain unwelcoming to them but for some it was like a challenge to get me to warm up. Instead of banning them all I let this stupid game continue, where they sneak in and try to "win me over". I was acting very stupid, I know now.
I’d try to make my regulars visit and tip her back but they never stick with it.
Even though I had the best intentions, just wanted to be friends with the model and tried to support her it backfired and I still feel bad about it.

Last edited:
I also think models shouldn’t participate in other rooms on their model accounts. I’ve learned that the hard way when I first joined CB and was excited that I could tip others so easily.
Soon I found a model who’s room I enjoyed a lot and for a short while I had so much fun. I also loved to beat some of the guys in her games so my tipping too attracted attention.
But of course her regulars were getting curious and started to visit me. I’ve been plain unwelcoming to them but for some it was like a challenge to get me to warm up. Instead of banning them all I let this stupid game continue, where they sneak in and try to "win me over". I was acting very stupid, I know now.
I’d try to make my regulars visit and tip her back but they never stick with it.
Even though I had the best intentions, just wanted to be friends with the model and tried to support her it backfired and I still feel bad about it.

I think an easy solution is to that is to put a password on your account when you go into other rooms. If someone got curious and looked at your account they wouldn't know you were a model and they can't follow you either and would probably lose interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.