AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the process is slow, but at least we are seeing more progress and one by one people are getting paid. I hope everyone gets their share soon.

Hi guys. I just got the money today . They paid me 56% . I'm in west Europe . I hope you guys will have money soon too
Hello Nancy, happy you received the money. Did the bank called you before or received any email from liquidator? thank you

Hello Nancy, happy you received the money. Did the bank called you before or received any email from liquidator? thank you
No. The bank not call me . I sent emailed to asked them when will I have my money . Liquidator just said : please note your payment is processing . I got email from them on 19th August . Today I have money. So about 10 days

After talking to different people and collecting information, I can say that 58 countries are restricted to send money to. Other words, Choice can’t send money to 58 countries due to the restrictions of their bank they are using to send money to people. I don’t know the whole list but it’s mostly Eastern Europe countries.

A friend of mine sent me this.
I know there are lots of Russian people waiting for their money, but you have to wait, sorry for sad news :(

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Russia) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured.

A friend of mine sent me this.
I know there are lots of Russian people waiting for their money, but you have to wait, sorry for sad news :(

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Russia) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured.
I am from Romania and right now I have received same answer as your russian friend.

I hope models from East European countries get their money too.
Sadly it is a longer wait for all of them.
I pray for you all to get your hard earned money.

Hi guys! I received the money on 08/19, 66% the lawyerfriend of mine called the liquidator everyday, the liquidator was lying all the time, but finally the money arrived (later than I needed to pay something) but got it and he said we will update me and my lawyer friend (who didn't charge me anything)about the second part of the distribution.

Hi guys! I received the money on 08/19, 66% the lawyerfriend of mine called the liquidator everyday, the liquidator was lying all the time, but finally the money arrived (later than I needed to pay something) but got it and he said we will update me and my lawyer friend (who didn't charge me anything)about the second part of the distribution.
Claudia, why do you say that the liquidator was lying all the time? I am happy that you received your money but in the same time frustrated because I am in that risk list and God knows how long will take until he will find a solution...

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Got reply from liqudator
Thank you for your email.

Your wire transfer form for partial payout was reviewed and approved by the Liquidator on June 8th, 2019.

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Ukraine) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

Sincerely,

The Liquidation Team.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
There are a hundred ways to send it. It is a good reason to make delay (say that we are "restricted" region). They play bad games with customers.

You received your money not because your lawyer called them everyday, it was just your turn to get your money.
The liquidator is doing a good enough job. It's just a really slow process.

Reactions: Nata_
I noticed in my bank form that in Beneficiary Customer Information they ask "Address" and also "City" and "Country". But they DONT ask for the State and Zip code, and I realized I did not write it in the form! I only wrote my address number, street, city and country. Would that be a reason for me not getting the money yet?! Im in the US!! I sent them an email with an updated Wire form but they did confirm over 2 weeks ago that my claim is with the reemitting bank, I hope they can update and I can still get my money, all the other info is right so there is no reason why the money shouldn't go through!

They answered me this, I don't know if its good or bad news, but it seems like it will take a long time!
"Thank you for your email.
Your claim has to go through the process at Central Bank. We will review and advise accordingly.
Kind Regards
The Liquidation Team"

Claudia, why do you say that the liquidator was lying all the time? I am happy that you received your money but in the same time frustrated because I am in that risk list and God knows how long will take until he will find a solution...

Because I received an email from the old Liquidator saying they were going to process the transfer on july 3rd, then nobody answered, and when the lawyer called him many times till he could talk he sent an answer saying that for some reason they haven't process it, he didn't know why and if we kept waiting I'd never got the money, and they didn't know why. then everyday he said tomorrow, or "at the end of the week"or I didn't know that there is other revision from a team etc etc they have to approve it, million excuses, I sent an email to him and the central bank and the central bank's governor telling many things, I was angry and maybe rude, but I told them why did he ay this, then that, etc etc. The lawyer, (I don't know if call him lawyer or friend because he called for me and wrote for me because he is my friend, not my lawyer but he can speak really great, he knows what to say, I'm awful, and my English is horrible.

Reactions: Daniela23
You received your money not because your lawyer called them everyday, it was just your turn to get your money.
The liquidator is doing a good enough job. It's just a really slow process.

Well, about his job I can't say he is doing a good job, because he didn't know why my transfer hasn't been processed when 1 month earlier the older Liquidator sent me an email it will be processed. And if my friend and me were still waiting I'd never receive anything because my case was something like "lost". And I think that because many things he said on his emails. But I'm still positive and thinking we all get our money, every cent.

Reactions: Daniela23
Well, about his job I can't say he is doing a good job, because he didn't know why my transfer hasn't been processed when 1 month earlier the older Liquidator sent me an email it will be processed. And if my friend and me were still waiting I'd never receive anything because my case was something like "lost". And I think that because many things he said on his emails. But I'm still positive and thinking we all get our money, every cent.
I hope you get the rest of your money and i hope the same for all of us. I don't know the details of your claim and if it was lost, but i know that they had to find a new bank to process the wires after they lost their first bank, sending a large number of wires to different places in the world from a country like Belize and through US banks triggers alot of alarms. Each person has to be verified by the processing bank for money laundering and potential criminal background check. And the central bank of Belize has no power against the US financial system, it's all because of the strict US regulations. Better not vote for Trump next time.

As Belize is a highly corrupted country, it's fair and reasonable to be critical to all their replies.
Furthermore, yes Trump is the cause of this. He made Fosta / Sesta law, and by that Mastercard pulled out = was the reason for this whole thing.
Now Belize central bank try clean up, first after Choice bank and than deal with US banks that will actually do the pay out.
US banks follow UN, and any country sanctioned or under restrictions from UN do not get money.
To find other alternatives are very hard as one in most cases need to live in the country to get a bank account there.
( You cant live in Russia and get a bank account in Australia. ) as an example.
I dont see how people in restricted / sanctioned countries can get their money ?
Sadly.
And who pay this mega salary of the liquidator? Sure as hell that go from customers of Choice banks funds.
Be critical, dont give up.
I hope all get their money. But need be realistic too.

There are a hundred ways to send it. It is a good reason to make delay (say that we are "restricted" region). They play bad games with customers.

I advice you to Google and find out if your country in fact is under any sanctions by UN or EU or USA.
Than you will know if they " play bad games " or not.
It's very easy to find out.

Guys, anyone can suggest me a card with IBAN in which I can receive USD? the card that I have have return the money from Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.