AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coffee Cup Care

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Coffee cup washing

• Rinse only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hand wash occasionally

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dish washer

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Scrubbed and bleached so it always look pristine

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drink coffee, tea instead. But, IMO, it should be clean.

Depends on what kind of mug as to how it is washed. If it is my insulated stainless steel tumblers, hand wash. Everything else is in the dishwasher.

At the office, I have a cup I rinse every day and wash weekly. At home, it goes in the dishwasher after use just like the rest of the dishes.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Coffee cup gets scrubbed and bleached (twice) so it always looks pristine when you've got an OCD.

(Sorry, just some personal shit is passing by).

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I only drink my espresso in a perfect clean cup. Hand or dish washer doesn't matter: it has to be clean. At office, thanks god, either I have it delievered from the nearest bar or from the office coffee machine. Whenever I'm abroad, I've simply come to the conclusion to refuse to have any coffe. The experience it's too painful for me and makes me sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Um I'm weird, I hand wash as I load them in the dishwasher.

You're doing it right, Force. Keep it that way, my friend. Be strong, keep it real and refuse the fraud. They're selling you a lie. /s
If one really wanted to, could go down the ever deep rabbit hole of drinking tea as well. I keep it pretty limited: only a very rare few cups of tea spread throughout the summer, then a couple a day during the winter. Usually it's nothing more than green tea. If I want to spruce it up a bit, I'll put a drop of honey in.

While I don't drink coffee, I do keep a small amount of it at home in case I have visitors. Used to have an electric drip coffee maker. But, the last time that was used, it didn't heat properly. So, I went out and bought a stove top/campfire percolator style maker. It'll never go bad. ;)

At work I wash it every day before I first use it. Because it's a 24/7/365 environment, and people on other shifts may have touched it.
At home, I have one with a fairy on it I bought at a renaissance festival that I just rinse out before using.
The Dr. Who mug I bought at the Two Doctors festival in 1986 that has a Tardis which disappears when it gets hot, that never gets wet.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.