AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A man asked me to go to pvt with him, he will give me his cam too and just ignore each other. It was 2 hours privat and yes, we just ignore each other. I was thinking that maybe is some kind of role play fetish, but if it was...I must say he played it very well bc at some point I didnt knew if he wanted to end the pvt and forgot to end it or not. He just confirmed me that it's ok to ignore each other for a long time lol. He was at his office and he worked at some papers...i got bored after 30 minutes so I was starting to make my own job for a project I have.

Ignore fetish is definitely a thing! The ones who will do long privates with 100% ignore like that are fairly rare, but it's definitely something that happens every now and then.

Ignore fetish is definitely a thing! The ones who will do long privates with 100% ignore like that are fairly rare, but it's definitely something that happens every now and then.
That could be a private session I'd actually be into. I'd just play iPad games and randoml wiggle my butt or socked feet or boobies once in a while.

"You look just like my cousin/sister. Mmmmm :h:" That's incest.
"I'm 16." Where are your parents???? Kicked, reported, and banned!
And anyone who thinks I'm going to be their girlfriend or come over to their house for sex. 1.) Both defeat my purpose of being a camgirl; and 2.) I ain't going over to anyone's house, especially not a stranger's 😂

It always ceases to amaze me how guys think that saying (whether true or not) they are 16 years of age the model will like it, be impressed and be turned on by it. I mean.. in all my years (in real life and on cam sites) I can never imagine any woman wanting a 16yr old - at that age, they are still a boy, not a man.

It always ceases to amaze me how guys think that saying (whether true or not) they are 16 years of age the model will like it, be impressed and be turned on by it. I mean.. in all my years (in real life and on cam sites) I can never imagine any woman wanting a 16yr old - at that age, they are still a boy, not a man.

It squicks me out a bit, personally. When I was 24, there was this 17-year-old at the haunted house I worked at, who was trying to get in my pants all season. I was repulsed by the idea, because you are still a CHILD, you're in high school, ew.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

Then you must not know of the female teachers who have sex with students. Nothing has been big in the news of late. But, there's been a rash of them in years past

1:32 AM
NMAONE

I love the blond uterus
ME:

go lear woman anatomy damm

thats a VAGINA not uterus
Funny thing is it isn’t even a vagina. This person doesn’t know women’s anatomy at all!

samisamurai: 200 naked?
samisamurai: Ok?
samisamurai: tipped 200 token
samisamurai: [He posted a naked image here of a random model]
samisamurai: Naked pls love

For the record, he did NOT tip 200, yet tried to get her to be naked by pretending he did. Where he said "tipped 200 tokens" was him trying to act as he did.. He didn't even post an image, he just used those exact words.. I mean wtf.

This model was/is a very new one, with only 5 followers at the time of me entering her room, and she is 19 years old.
I am saddened at how exploitive some guys try to be towards women on here

definitely have seen pretty much this exact thing more than once

The thing that gets me is when both hands are visibly in use and someone asks me for a PM. Like, I obviously can't type right now 🙃
And when you finally look at the pm there is the usual "Hello?" .... "Hello?!" ... like, are you even watching me?

If he actually has autism like he says that might explain why he typed out a novel in chat.
He wasn't typing, it was a very rapid copy & paste. There was even more in the time I took that screenshot, but I didn't want to keep screenshotting before banning. I told him to stop and shut up and he just kept rapid-fire pasting a paragraph at a time. It's one of the few instances I wished Chaturbate didn't automatically delete the chat when you ban people.

So this is clearly the same guy on two accounts, yet he seems to think we are dumb. He does it a lot:

kettywet: hi sweety
kettywet: Tommy says hi to you
kettywet: Tommyinch wants ee ur pussy
kettywet: see
kettywet: u know he is 18z6cm only 4u
kettywet: now Tommyinch stroking looking at u
kettywet: you know we love you and would have you between us and make u enjoy orgasms
kettywet: my dream is lick and kiss ur clit, nipples, lips, while Tommyinch doggy u for 2 hours
kettywet: if u cum now we can cum with you
kettywet: hi im Tommyinch.. you are my only love.. Ketty knows but we two love you
kettywet: tommy now is 18x6 only 4u
kettywet: if u want i suck it show ur pssy
kettywet: pm pls so we can write more
tommyinch: hi my only love
tommyinch: Ketty here is very wet 4u
tommyinch: please pm and we can write more
tommyinch: ketty cannot resist.. she needs orgsm
ME: then tell ketty to buy tokens and take [broadcaster name] pvt

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "I'm not reading that wall of text"
And then I read what you said about it...

Everytime I get a long message like this, anywhere, I read about half the first sentence, then give up. I love to read some fiction, but I'm about halfway through The Sorceress Polgara and I'd rather be reading that than something online.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ava Nicole
Everytime I get a long message like this, anywhere, I read about half the first sentence, then give up. I love to read some fiction, but I'm about halfway through The Sorceress Polgara and I'd rather be reading that than something online.

Especially when 99% of them are "txt" speak and have absolutely no punctuation and grammar. I mean, I am not the grammar police or anything but you definitely need to be able to read the stuff without thinking "whhhhuuuuttt" every few words lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
doctor196155: Litle about me 26 years Job as doctor in Oslo Norway Are spesialist on boobs canser So my passients are young girls

Sure Jan...

Reactions: StarSpirit
doctor196155: Litle about me 26 years Job as doctor in Oslo Norway Are spesialist on boobs canser So my passients are young girls

Sure Jan...

Maybe he is but one of those back ally ones OR he does boob jobs on Barbie dolls? He may be telling the truth but just omitting parts lol

This isn't a "wtf" but it is something that frustrates me.
When another member (grey or colour, doesn't matter) is not begging the model but instead, they beg the tippers.. or "ask nicely". This guy for example below, he has at least done this 3 or 4 times to this model I visit - he ONLY seems to come in the room when she is already butt naked, with her toys being used and then he says this (exact wording every time) - and I assume he says it to other rooms too:

windsurfingfra: any generous soul it drive that goddess to heaven?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This isn't a "wtf" but it is something that frustrates me.
When another member (grey or colour, doesn't matter) is not begging the model but instead, they beg the tippers.. or "ask nicely". This guy for example below, he has at least done this 3 or 4 times to this model I visit - he ONLY seems to come in the room when she is already butt naked, with her toys being used and then he says this (exact wording every time) - and I assume he says it to other rooms too:

windsurfingfra: any generous soul it drive that goddess to heaven?

This is very common on tip sights for people to try and "encourage" tippers. Yet, they don't visibly tip at all. I say "visibly" because on MFC, one can ninja tip and doesn't show to the room at all. CB I think only goes to the room.

I won't call out a member for not tipping, as I am now doing far more ninja tips than public tips. So, I try to give a benefit of the doubt that they ninja tip as well.

The best part is when models will actually stop and call out these people and put them in the spotlight...

"Hey XmemberX, since you're enjoying the show and encouraging others to tip. Why don't you tip a few yourself? You know, lead by example. Or, would you rather be the freeloading PoS that you are and have been for XXmonths/years?"

Most times, they STFU and leave. Others have played the "Freeloading, Well Intended White Knight" by saying they're doing something instead of just jerking off like those who do nothing. At which point the model bans them.

All this being said, it's kind of draining on me. I enjoy my time with the models I visit. But, seems there's fewer members who tip and those who do, the tips are smaller (I've had at least a few current and retired models confirm this in general) which then puts the burden of the shows on a handful of members to make things work.

I have had several people order shows late at night, that are very long and expensive, where they basically want to just talk shit to me for an hour or so? Like clothed, and not even about topics that are related to nudity, masturbation, or sex. Just basically arguing about stupid things like what music I am playing. But although they grumble the whole time, they end up staying spending money for the whole time. I am always nice in response, offer to change music etc/ explain my perspective on whatever they are grumbling about. Like what? It's fine with me, but that means they just spent like $300 or more dollars on the site overall, to just sit and grumble with a stranger about, what I see as nothing. When I was on MFC, this one hot guy did it every night, and then always came back the following night for more, then sent big tips when he was done??? Whaaaaaaa?? Is there a fetish for grumbling about nothing?