AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

I think there are many websites competing, so you should buy a ticket when you see the notification about new awards taking place somewhere)

You don't see other sites bragging about awards every other month, just saying. It comes across as they are embellishing. Basically phony. Especially if you are sponsoring those events with awards.

Listen if you are having success, awesome! I'm not criticizing that. If you think bongocams is the best site, neat.

Also I didn't know about most of these events prior, nor do I have any ambition to go to any of them. So I fail to see why going to them makes a difference.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I use restream, it's the best way if u dont have a gaming pc. Try castr.io

You don't need a gaming PC to stream to multiple sites, especially if you are only streaming in 720/1080 at 30fps

how do you use OBS for bonga, if u already use it for other site?

You can open another instance of OBS and use that to stream to another site.

Upvote 0
You don't need a gaming PC to stream to multiple sites, especially if you are only streaming in 720/1080 at 30fps

You can open another instance of OBS and use that to stream to another site.

Im using an I5 with 8GB of RAM, with an upload speed over 150mps. and im streaming 1280*720@30fps. I tryed with a second OSB but bonga wasnt coping, but i think it was an issue from their side. Im gonna try it again. thx for all help

Upvote 0
Im using an I5 with 8GB of RAM, with an upload speed over 150mps. and im streaming 1280*720@30fps. I tryed with a second OSB but bonga wasnt coping, but i think it was an issue from their side. Im gonna try it again. thx for all help

Yeah that should definitely be enough. I have an i5 w/ 8gb of ram as well, and streaming in 1080p 60fps doesn't put much strain on my laptop, even if I'm recording at the same time.

Upvote 0
Any clue what this message is? "encoding overloaded consider turning down video settings or using a faster encoding preset" I only get it on MFC obs, cb and bonga dont give me the message. Cam looks fine on all 3.
Don't forget to change encoder from x264bto nvenc or quick sync, then obs will be using your graphic card and it will not be overloaded, but its only if you have it in your pc.

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
It’s true that award shows are mostly arranged by the same people for the same people, however my experience with the tradeshows and the people was the best. It’s PR not data. No new member ever looks at these shows and awards, which is a part of the gap we have with all contemporary online e-commerce. Our industry seems to be stuck in PR lately, and the remedy is not VR.
By the way, I think Bonga came a long way, they’re a force to reckon with and not a small time platform, but what do I know anyway:)

Upvote 0
One thing Bonga has done that I do like is they have raised the price of privates and group shows to a rate more in line with other sites. I stopped working there because they had a ridiculously low price. I may give it another try as a side site.

Upvote 0
It is a freemium website after all, and I know now from models that the game is different in some ways. I feel that the lack of shared big data is our Achilles Hill. I would really love to see a camsite posting some general demographics for instance. I’d love to see models knowing the ages and regions of their targeted audiences. Just the tip of the iceberg me, I went Vanilla digital marketing but I can never forget the community that made me go digital to begin with.

Upvote 0
One thing Bonga has done that I do like is they have raised the price of privates and group shows to a rate more in line with other sites. I stopped working there because they had a ridiculously low price. I may give it another try as a side site.
Yeah, the price of privates is almost the same if u convert it to dollars, it's a good thing.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
It is a freemium website after all, and I know now from models that the game is different in some ways. I feel that the lack of shared big data is our Achilles Hill. I would really love to see a camsite posting some general demographics for instance. I’d love to see models knowing the ages and regions of their targeted audiences. Just the tip of the iceberg me, I went Vanilla digital marketing but I can never forget the community that made me go digital to begin with.
There is a rating on bonga - camscore, and it's devided on 4 different categories, so you can know who tips you more and their country.

Upvote 0
I give 4 stars to their design, its not so complicated as others and now it was updated not so long ago. I dont think they can give u all statistic about members))

Upvote 0
If you want to quickly increase your camscore, start working there nonstop for 1-2 weeks. You will get really high camscore and a lot of members. It won't work for you if you are online for 1-2 hours per day.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Win FREE TICKETS to EXTASIA BASEL!

Dear models and studios!

BongaCams will participate in the biggest erotic fair - Extasia Basel. As a GOLD sponsor of the expo, we are giving away 120 FREE TICKETS for this grand occasion!

Extasia Basel will take place on November 29 - December 1 in Basel, Switzerland, and we are pleased to invite you to one of the most spectacular events in the adult industry!

Would you like to take part in the giveaway?* Then let us know through our Support Team - and a free ticket might well become yours!

Good luck!

* Winners will be selected randomly. The free ticket DOESN'T INCLUDE living and transportation costs.

Upvote 0
If you want to quickly increase your camscore, start working there nonstop for 1-2 weeks. You will get really high camscore and a lot of members. It won't work for you if you are online for 1-2 hours per day.
well you have to aslo earn some tokens while working, just being online 20 hours of 24 daily doesnt help.

Upvote 0
One of the most deterring things I’ve heard about being a bongacams model is that if you’re in the top 20 earning models of the day, you come away with barely more than $60 USD.

it’s hard to say they’re a competing cam site when models in the top 20 of MFC or even CB in a day are coming away with THOUSANDS of dollars USD.

Reactions: Danigirl
Upvote 0
One of the most deterring things I’ve heard about being a bongacams model is that if you’re in the top 20 earning models of the day, you come away with barely more than $60 USD.

it’s hard to say they’re a competing cam site when models in the top 20 of MFC or even CB in a day are coming away with THOUSANDS of dollars USD.
Ehhhmmm, it's unrealistic bullsh*t, I don't know who told you that.:D I have over 1000 per week now, and there are many models who are higher than me.

Upvote 0
Ehhhmmm, it's unrealistic bullsh*t, I don't know who told you that.:D I have over 1000 per week now, and there are many models who are higher than me.
I heard it from a model who went for top 20 in a day and came away with a bout $60 USD just outside of that. $1000 per week? As I mentioned, top models on CB and MFC make that in less than a day. That’s my point.

edit: I am clarifying with the model privately now about this, if this conclusion was made in error out of confusion, I will update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I heard it from a model who went for top 20 in a day and came away with a bout $60 USD just outside of that. $1000 per week? As I mentioned, top models on CB and MFC make that in less than a day. That’s my point.

edit: I am clarifying with the model privately now about this, if this conclusion was made in error out of confusion, I will update.
I am not a TOP 20 model, but I earn more than 60 dollars a day, so I think there was some error.

Upvote 0

There are separate prizes for North American/Western Europe models and International models. I'm in the North American category, so I have no idea what the stats for the international prize are like. But I tried Bonga again just to see what was up there and to try out using a tip vibe for the first time on a site I probably wouldn't care about. I made #95 with about $25 total for the week. It also doesn't go by straight earnings, but by points:

1574316058631.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
There are separate prizes for North American/Western Europe models and International models. I'm in the North American category, so I have no idea what the stats for the international prize are like. But I tried Bonga again just to see what was up there and to try out using a tip vibe for the first time on a site I probably wouldn't care about. I made #95 with about $25 total for the week. It also doesn't go by straight earnings, but by points:

View attachment 82507

(Edit to clarify and emphasize that this is by week, not by day.) (Okay, or reply to myself. I don't know how internet on my phone.)

Upvote 0
I am not a TOP 20 model, but I earn more than 60 dollars a day, so I think there was some error.
My apologies if I misread something. But after checking with the model again, it does seem that she made about $60 in a single day which put her close to the top 20 models for that day. Maybe there is a different way that “top 20” is calculated other than earnings, but it still seems that “top models” on bonga make thousands less than the other more popular sites.

It looks like, per Lintilla’s post, top ranks are per hour... maybe that is a confusion.

Upvote 0
Still as per all of the above, it looks like there’s less earning potential on Bonga.

Upvote 0