AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WIRE PAYMENT MISSING!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RGP

Mar 27, 2020
Hi @punker barbie, please help me out here, on march 4th i requested on daily pay option a wire transfer, cb support sent an email that says "i need a second form of ID", i try to upload it but i couldnt, then they suggest me to reissue the payment and i did it, i change the payment info to paxum, nowadays we are on march 27th and still dont receive the payment, and everytime i ask cb support for the status of the payment they gave different answers like, your payment is processing or the bank has not return the funds yet, or we already sent you the payment thru paxum. this is so confusing,i dont know what answer is true and im so frustating, username: redgirlpower

Hi @punker barbie, please help me out here, on march 4th i requested on daily pay option a wire transfer, cb support sent an email that says "i need a second form of ID", i try to upload it but i couldnt, then they suggest me to reissue the payment and i did it, i change the payment info to paxum, nowadays we are on march 27th and still dont receive the payment, and everytime i ask cb support for the status of the payment they gave different answers like, your payment is processing or the bank has not return the funds yet, or we already sent you the payment thru paxum. this is so confusing,i dont know what answer is true and im so frustating, username: redgirlpower

Please check your DM's for my latest message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.