AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate - Bugs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2020
Chaturbate Username
lucybenzxxx
Hi,

Is anyone here having any bugs when using Chaturbate?
In the past few days, the room subject option is not available to me and only appears in the chat: "room subject change to
"%(subject)s".
Weird things happen on the definition pages...

20200326_201257.jpg20200326_201205.jpg

So, I checked my pc and it's not a virus.

Do you use Kaspersky on your computer? I had the same problem some months ago. And I had to change something in my Kaspersky-Settings (unfortunately I don't remember what I had to change in the settings: something in the firewall-, anti-banner- or whatever-settings). Nothing else helped, and obviously any Kaspersky-module blocked some code on chaturbate.

Reactions: LucyBenz
Upvote 0
Do you use Kaspersky on your computer? I had the same problem some months ago. And I had to change something in my Kaspersky-Settings (unfortunately I don't remember what I had to change in the settings: something in the firewall-, anti-banner- or whatever-settings). Nothing else helped, and obviously any Kaspersky-module blocked some code on chaturbate.

Yes! I use the Kaspersky Internet Security.

Upvote 0
Yes! I use the Kaspersky Internet Security.
Oh then you need to disable that web protection that blocks that file, i want to say its the output one at the domain, you can try adding ssl-ccstatic.highwebmedia.com and chaturbate.com to the exceptions. I don't remember exactly where to do that its been a few months since I ran into that issue. If the exceptions dont work just disable that aspect of the protection.

Upvote 0
This is the default room name that cb puts there if nothing else has changed the room title like an app or manually. Now try to change it, with an app or by hand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.