AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams Profile Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Ok, first off, I don't know why so many new girls feel the MFC profile is so important to the point where they freak out and search out people to pay to help them. The built in MFC profile editor is simple and easy to use, and you DON'T need some elaborate CSS design to set up your MFC profile. Just answer the questions in the "edit profile" section of your admin pages, or leave them blank if you don't want them to appear, and use the "customize profile" link in your admin pages to change the appearance as you desire. You don't HAVE to have a fancy designed profile to let your viewers know what you're all about. The most important aspect of your MFC career is being ON cam and entertaining, not so much what's on your profile...

BUT, if you do want something fancy for some reason, let this thread be the place that you ask questions and find help for it.

Attention all MFC profile editors! Post a reply here if you have advice, services for hire, or helpful links for HTML and css design.

A few girls have gone to this site for basic help with HTML and CSS - http://www.w3schools.com/

I am going to direct all new models to this thread for info since we see at least 1 per week popping up asking for desperate "HELP!" on their MFC profiles. :)

Take it away, folks!

Upvote 0
I think I need a "how to pimp your profile for dummies" booklet or webpage. You all seem very clear but it's over my head and
My mind is blown 🤯 and I still don't get it.

Well... some people are not cut off for this things no matter what type of "lessons" they read/learn/try and there's nothing to be ashamed off.
You can try "Learn 2 Code" - open sources (this section is especially made for MyFreeCams) - but I doubt it will help you if the entire ACF forum didn't sharpened your markup skills :)
Please don't feel offended, I feel the same for python and other programming languages :/

Reactions: AllyVixen
Upvote 0
Hi, guys! Are there those who can do beautiful profile design, like top models? I don 't want to waste time on it myself, because I have a lot of do.

Upvote 0
Hi, so I kinda agreed to help a model make a profile and I've basically hidden all the original elements of the profile page. I pasted the html code in the about me box but on the profile it turned out in this small size. Any idea what I did wrongly/ how I'm supposed to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505-022211.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505-022211.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
Hi, so I kinda agreed to help a model make a profile and I've basically hidden all the original elements of the profile page. I pasted the html code in the about me box but on the profile it turned out in this small size. Any idea what I did wrongly/ how I'm supposed to fix this?
Are you a beginner in this?

Upvote 0
S.o.s... Anyone with any advice on which live cam sites are beneficial for a computer illiterate 46 yr old woman determined to make money by amateur xxx videos,live shows,chat,pics ect. Any advise or helpful hints on safe ,easy and profitable cam sites would secure a home for my grand baby's I now have custody of after my daughter passed away. I'm desperate and frustrated with limited time to prove I'm financially capable of raising 2 babies on a disability income with little 2 no help I decided in my current situation and lack of options made me realize if I could figure out how to set up and get paid for my sexual experience and willingness to make more money in what sells the most I'm open 4 any thing.. thankyou.

Upvote 0
S.o.s... Anyone with any advice on which live cam sites are beneficial for a computer illiterate 46 yr old woman determined to make money by amateur xxx videos,live shows,chat,pics ect. Any advise or helpful hints on safe ,easy and profitable cam sites would secure a home for my grand baby's I now have custody of after my daughter passed away. I'm desperate and frustrated with limited time to prove I'm financially capable of raising 2 babies on a disability income with little 2 no help I decided in my current situation and lack of options made me realize if I could figure out how to set up and get paid for my sexual experience and willingness to make more money in what sells the most I'm open 4 any thing.. thankyou.
You're posting in the wrong area. You posted this as a reply to a thread about how to find help to design profiles on a site called myfreecams. Try making a new thread, and come with some more specific questions... you'll need to do some reading here first as your basic post is pretty general and no one is going to hand hold you for free...

Being computer illiterate may be a pretty big barrier to be honest. The good news is you can learn these skills. But it will take time and practice.

I really reccomend you read some of the sticky threads here, especially the reality check one. You mention being desperate and its really important that you realize most online sex work can come with some very serious future consequences.

Upvote 0
Hi there, it's been a while since I was last on here, but it's nice to be back

I'm coming back to help a friend set up her profile on MFC, and have a question about custom fonts. She found a nice font to use on her profile, however there isn't a font that one can import from an online source or is on Google Fonts.

I know that MFC has some limiting factors, however I was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting up a custom font that wasn't already in Google fonts to work on their profile? Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

I'm coming back to help a friend set up her profile on MFC, and have a question about custom fonts. She found a nice font to use on her profile, however there isn't a font that one can import from an online source or is on Google Fonts.

I know that MFC has some limiting factors, however I was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting up a custom font that wasn't already in Google fonts to work on their profile? Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
If I was in this particular situation, converted the font to woff/woff2 (needs to be an web font) and hosted on a github repository and from there it's a matter of importing the font via CSS

Reactions: AllyVixen
Upvote 0

Hey. Due to the limitations of the code, only google fonts work. this is the most reliable solution.

Upvote 0
My favorite part is the design. I can offer images if that's not your fuerte with your profile info/content4sale/club/etc. at pretty decent rates of $XX if you upload and post them to your profile yourself. I also do entire profiles with code. For example: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PlayboyMegan :love2:
i would like more info if you still do mfc bios. ig coraholiday2020

Upvote 0
So I need help boosting my MFC profile page I dont want to bother other models on the site at all for advice on it I was directed here by someone that came into my chatroom this morning. But I was trying to like add my Twitter link and amazon link to my page it so did not come out right. I used to cam a lot but took off for two years and have been back for about 3 weeks now and im enjoying it but im stuck on how to make my profile look better if you have the time and feel like helping me it would be very much apperciated thank you so much have a great day here is my link

Upvote 0
Ok, first off, I don't know why so many new girls feel the MFC profile is so important to the point where they freak out and search out people to pay to help them. The built in MFC profile editor is simple and easy to use, and you DON'T need some elaborate CSS design to set up your MFC profile. Just answer the questions in the "edit profile" section of your admin pages, or leave them blank if you don't want them to appear, and use the "customize profile" link in your admin pages to change the appearance as you desire. You don't HAVE to have a fancy designed profile to let your viewers know what you're all about. The most important aspect of your MFC career is being ON cam and entertaining, not so much what's on your profile...

BUT, if you do want something fancy for some reason, let this thread be the place that you ask questions and find help for it.

Attention all MFC profile editors! Post a reply here if you have advice, services for hire, or helpful links for HTML and css design.

A few girls have gone to this site for basic help with HTML and CSS - http://www.w3schools.com/

I am going to direct all new models to this thread for info since we see at least 1 per week popping up asking for desperate "HELP!" on their MFC profiles. :)

Take it away, folks!
I now wish I would of seen this first before making my post whoops lol... sounds good beautiful! :)

Upvote 0