AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm Mikcy um I'm 23 and getting back into The adult industry I used to Cam on MFC and CB but am planning to try being a phone sex operator.

Hello Everyone! I'm Jess, just started on mfc (day 3) and loving it! I'm still getting my feet wet and been researching every day how to better attract viewers, what can I offer to stand out, etc.

I have to say as a once SUPER shy child, I'm loving camming. I feel so at ease on the camera.

Anyway, I hope to connect with you all and with fellow models who would like to answer my burning questions, lol!

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi everyone. my name is sugar. I just luckily stumbled across this site, browsing for info on webcamming. I have just done my first show yesterday. It was very nerve wracking. I was on for 4 hours, unfortunately I only made 38 tokens, which was a bit disappointing lmfao, but I will give it 100% effort for 4 months, and see what happens. Hopefully I will get better. Hahahaha

For the sake of anonymity, I am Gcilluminatiam66. Retired USMC Force Recon Operator. I have generated a lot of wealth over my lifetime, and I have a lot to teach. (My mentors have all been Illuminati/ CFR members). I met an amazing young lady who's struggling at getting started with this business so I'm assisting her with marketing seed funding her endeavor. She is a great gal, I don't keep a lot of friends around cuz I get tired of being used. But I do make a friend and there kind repay that kindness with generosity.

Hi I’m Wjdixon

I'm 31yrs old & a VIRGIN & I live in Buffalo NY. I work part time at a grocery store in the produce section. From October until March I’m a volunteer & I help teach kids who have disabilities how to ice skate. When I see them skating Without a walker & read thank you letters from them it makes me proud.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jose. I'm fairly new to being a model. I'm 28, I studied political science and sociology in school. I live in NYC, I moved here to pursue comedy but thats on hold for now. I play music and have experience as a line cook.

I'd love to meet some of y'all and network and get to know the in's and out's of the work. Feel free to message me or take me under your wing if you'd like.

ps. Check out my instagram @singingcardinal

Hi all! I'm new so wanted to introduce myself! 👋

I'm Miss Goohshi, spreading me and my crew's love for lewd games. There is nothing too small or big in the NSFW gaming world that I do not like to stay updated on.

My goal is to find women and men who enjoy lewd games as much as I to come and gooh with me and enjoy the crazy that can happen at any time.

This is an invite to come and meet the developers that highlight their games on my show, and watch me slay them and at times break them

My dream is to meet people who also would like to stream the playing of NSFW video games on my site. :p

Kisses,
- Ms. Goohshi :h:

View attachment 84010 View attachment 84007View attachment 84008View attachment 84009
This is excellent content. Get it girl.

• Hugs
Reactions: goohshi
Hi all! I'm Laura :D
When i reply to this topic i feel like it's my time to introduce myself at the alcoholics anonymous :angelic: .
Well, i'm 27 and i'm a cam model.
I like to travel where there are beaches, I like rock music ... I enjoy helping people around here with my little experience. Regarding anonymous alcoholics, I'm not an alcoholic but I like dry whiskey, and sometimes I get drunk ... that's life. With this pandemic situation i haven't had sex for 2 months...possible reason sometimes i get horny.... should i tell more.. no, because my english sucks!

Hi all! I'm Laura :D
When i reply to this topic i feel like it's my time to introduce myself at the alcoholics anonymous :angelic: .
Well, i'm 27 and i'm a cam model.
I like to travel where there are beaches, I like rock music ... I enjoy helping people around here with my little experience. Regarding anonymous alcoholics, I'm not an alcoholic but I like dry whiskey, and sometimes I get drunk ... that's life. With this pandemic situation i haven't had sex for 2 months...possible reason sometimes i get horny.... should i tell more.. no, because my english sucks!

I'm 31yrs old & a VIRGIN

• Hugs
Reactions: LoraxGrey
Hello! I am Venus Cupid, a small and beginner streamer, artist, cosplayer, and (possible) cam model! I am 18 and new to the industry and this field! I hope I get to met so many nice people and learn so many new things! 💕

Hey! I'm daisychainedxx or daisybind on CB . happy to be here and I hope we can help each other out! I'm mostly here for trouble-shooting help and the sort but I am super happy to chat and hope to find myself a better member of this community.

Hi! I'm Zoe! I'm a cam model at MFC I been dipping my toes in it for awhile but now I really want to do it full time!
If any one wants to be friends just hit me up! :)

Lockdown got me bored and I started learning how to make custom profiles for models and came across this site while researching so here I am now

Hi my name is tina

i own a onlyfans: onlyfans.com/tinacutiedates

And im also a cam model part-time (going fulltime soon) waiting to move and have the second bedroom a SW office! Yay!
Im new to this form! Im always eager to learn!
have a good day everyone

I am Amy and I have recently been freed from the bandage of societal expectations!! My mom was diagnosed with metastatic cancer in her lung and brain AFTER having a heart attack. I have no fucks left to give, except actual fucks, I will give that for great content. I spend my days with my mother and I try to walk in gratitude.. I am as green as they come, here to learn and grow. Also, I love animals :h: I don't know what else to say, "hi". : )20200501_141439.jpg

Hey errbody, I'm Ophelia! I've been camming just under two months now and my only regret is that I didn't start sooner! Hoping to make connections with other cam girls and gain knowledge in the process. 💋
Same here! I just started about a month ago and I love it 🥰🥰 hi, I'm Amy

Hi im new here.. im ella and i have been a cam girl since i was 21 now im 29 :) and coming here coz other said this is the quickest way to have responce to my problem :)

Hey! I’m Rayne. I’m 23 from Chi town 😏 I am new to this and only fans and would love to have some people come by my page 🙂 let me know if interested please!!

hello!! just joined :) i'm justine, a newbie cam model/content creator. (okay, not yet, but getting into the world of camming/adult content.) i've gotten my profiles all set up and figured out OBS; now i'm just working on getting a webcam and setting up a space in my 1-bedroom apartment to cam in then i'll be ready to go. i'm lucky to have my husband, two best friends, and sister as my support system. i'm looking forward to seeing all the advice people have to give me as a newbie and once i've gotten some tenure i'd be happy to help newcomers too.

Reactions: MarieElise