AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Some guy said this in a model's room I was just in:

silentmarc OMG! I cannot belive that i would see you here. I'm going to tell your parents about THIS The broadcaster has kicked you from the room.

The last part about being kicked... that was NOT a kick from this model. What clearly happened was he said that to another model, the model kicked him but it takes about 20 seconds or so to actually kick you from the room, so he must have copied and pasted it along with what he wrote originally.

I coughed once (I have allergy induced severe cough variant asthma, so I always cough a lot) and some guy typed in free chat; "she has the corona" I am pissed. I hope SM isn't gonna allow any corona related tags. I don't need people pitying me for something I don't even have! Grrrrrrr. Honestly I think most people would give more money to someone who had that tag, but I DON'T have corona, and I DO NOT want people thinking that I do, and feeling bad for me, for no reason!

I coughed once (I have allergy induced severe cough variant asthma, so I always cough a lot) and some guy typed in free chat; "she has the corona" I am pissed. I hope SM isn't gonna allow any corona related tags. I don't need people pitying me for something I don't even have! Grrrrrrr. Honestly I think most people would give more money to someone who had that tag, but I DON'T have corona, and I DO NOT want people thinking that I do, and feeling bad for me, for no reason!

I wouldn't comment or inquire publicly, even if it was a model I was on very good standings with. I'd send a PM asking them if they're okay. But, wouldn't outright ask since there's so many things could be.

But, I agree with you on people using that tag. Very sketchy, IMO.

smarty1986: Open a PM. I have a private proposal :))) Of course if you are open minded person and wish to earn some money.

smarty1986: Are you a scammer who disrespect men or just a honest and poor girl who do this job to pay rent and buy food to survive?

smarty1986: I'll just be honest with you. I just want to know 1 girl to live my life well. I am 34 years old , white guy if that helps. I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years, and no sex in 5 years, i only worked 10-20 hours/day , now i want to live my life a little. I know I am not extremly good looking, but i can compensate with it. But most women take it very bad, if you want to help her, because you are not a "macho" they yell "i am not a whore". Anyway My proposal: I will send you my photos, and if you like me we can talk and remain friends. I also knows some Russian. I can help you also with your english. Then when i go to Ukraine/Russia we can see each other. If you want if you will be my girlfriend for a few days/weeks there i can also fix some of your problems like university taxes or unpaid rent. but i think you have a lot of money also )))

----------------------

She is a Romanian model (it clearly says in her profile and honestly, she looks Romanian and her accent sounds it too), so good luck to him in meeting her in Russia or Ukraine lol.

smarty1986: Open a PM. I have a private proposal :))) Of course if you are open minded person and wish to earn some money.

smarty1986: Are you a scammer who disrespect men or just a honest and poor girl who do this job to pay rent and buy food to survive?

smarty1986: I'll just be honest with you. I just want to know 1 girl to live my life well. I am 34 years old , white guy if that helps. I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years, and no sex in 5 years, i only worked 10-20 hours/day , now i want to live my life a little. I know I am not extremly good looking, but i can compensate with it. But most women take it very bad, if you want to help her, because you are not a "macho" they yell "i am not a whore". Anyway My proposal: I will send you my photos, and if you like me we can talk and remain friends. I also knows some Russian. I can help you also with your english. Then when i go to Ukraine/Russia we can see each other. If you want if you will be my girlfriend for a few days/weeks there i can also fix some of your problems like university taxes or unpaid rent. but i think you have a lot of money also )))

----------------------

She is a Romanian model (it clearly says in her profile and honestly, she looks Romanian and her accent sounds it too), so good luck to him in meeting her in Russia or Ukraine lol.

I could get about a hundred husbands. all of them very white and very rich if I'd bother answered this type of messages :cat:

They also proposed to met me in Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Poland, and even once - Mexico, despite all my profiles stating I'm from Estonia....

For all the laughs this thread brought me, the sad part was half the time I couldn't tell if I was reading quotes from MFC/CB/Streamate/etc. or just Twitch chat.

As someone who moderates for multiple female streamers on that platform, I have no idea how you ladies deal with half the shit going through you rooms when you have to mod it all yourselves.

For all the laughs this thread brought me, the sad part was half the time I couldn't tell if I was reading quotes from MFC/CB/Streamate/etc. or just Twitch chat.

As someone who moderates for multiple female streamers on that platform, I have no idea how you ladies deal with half the shit going through you rooms when you have to mod it all yourselves.

I just have to say "hahahaha" @ your avatar. Love it!

Reactions: Sevrahn
Can someone help me to understand this comment and tell me if it was meant as an insult to the model? I am usually very good at knowing jokes and insults but this one, because I know nothing of the "subject" I honestly don't know - it sounds like an insult to the model though but I am probably wrong.
Note: He came in, never been to her room or tipped that I know of, and he said this and then because she didn't respond he left.

business_jet_g700: I was thinking all day about if the petrodollar will collapse..
business_jet_g700: that reminded me of you
business_jet_g700: what is your opinion
business_jet_g700: :)

Can someone help me to understand this comment and tell me if it was meant as an insult to the model? I am usually very good at knowing jokes and insults but this one, because I know nothing of the "subject" I honestly don't know - it sounds like an insult to the model though but I am probably wrong.
Note: He came in, never been to her room or tipped that I know of, and he said this and then because she didn't respond he left.

business_jet_g700: I was thinking all day about if the petrodollar will collapse..
business_jet_g700: that reminded me of you
business_jet_g700: what is your opinion
business_jet_g700: :)

Looks like a failed attempt at humor, more than anything.

Reactions: NotYou
Looks like a failed attempt at humor
Because of the smile ?? I would take it as a kind of insult, like "your room is getting bad" or "your room is too expensive..."

So here is a typical time waster. Also, I blocked him right after cuz he proceeded to send me a pic of his dick. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• 4D8A0C00-85EA-463A-A047-9F93308BE875.png
    4D8A0C00-85EA-463A-A047-9F93308BE875.png
    604 KB · Views: 65
  • D0644DEF-227E-4F84-BAB0-41A6202C8359.png
    D0644DEF-227E-4F84-BAB0-41A6202C8359.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 64
  • E7A23CA3-7CEE-44E1-8CF2-9B18B974B610.png
    E7A23CA3-7CEE-44E1-8CF2-9B18B974B610.png
    530.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 24410E14-1DAC-448E-B206-D36F0206299F.png
    24410E14-1DAC-448E-B206-D36F0206299F.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 62
  • BCA177BC-12F3-4D4D-BA07-5872EA0CF942.png
    BCA177BC-12F3-4D4D-BA07-5872EA0CF942.png
    861.2 KB · Views: 62
  • BED99324-7523-4F16-8EE0-0D5A1CD246A2.png
    BED99324-7523-4F16-8EE0-0D5A1CD246A2.png
    744.1 KB · Views: 57
I don't think I've ever actually had a real tipper from India. I get soooooo many annoying gray comments from there though. Super demanding and no clue how to actually be a decent human in chat.
Omg this is the complete truth. Now I actually had a couple but most of them are so rude and disrespectful. They ruin a lot of my shows when I meet my countdown goal. I can’t wait for stripchat to add a mute feature in for that.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Because of the smile ?? I would take it as a kind of insult, like "your room is getting bad" or "your room is too expensive..."

I didn’t understand why he made that reference, so the entire thing kind of whooshed over my head. Not sure what to make of it, tbh.

Reactions: DoD404
Lately I've been nice about keeping guests and basics unmuted, because some of them are actually cool to talk to...especially when the premiums are just sitting there not saying anything...

Last night I had a basic with the name 'HITLERFANBOY' come in my room to blurt out "HEY, IS IT OKAY IF I CALL YOU A N!**ER OR NO?" I told him to get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, as I reached over to ban him. Then later I banned a basic by the name of 'LEGALIZE_RAPE'.

Last edited: