AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can members see models camscore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I see on the main page if you hover over the top-right icon for a thumbnail it shows a new popout which displays the

Models Name
#6 (their global rank?)
28,995cs (presumably camscore?)
65 (viewers in the room now)

I see that some models do not have the "cs" one, I assume this is a setting they changed to hide their score from users?
But my actual questions are:

Is there a way to see the camscore of a model from being inside her room?
Is there a way to see the camscore of that model from her profile when she is offline?

What are the biggest things/ways to increase the score?

A model I like (the one I bought the Domi for) is on MFC and never has viewers, I figured I would try tip on MFC instead of CB if that would make a difference? Since I am not a huge tipper, I don't think me tipping there would increase her score at all?
The reason I ask about being able to view the score is so I don't have to keep pestering her "has it increased? By much? or whatever". I don't think she has any offline content to buy, I think she has a few photos that are free. I guess this would be one thing for her to do to help with her camscore, right? I think I remember seeing a post by Amber mentioning that.

A model can block her camscore and rank, like members can block their tokens and rewards points.

If a model has blocked her camscore, you most likely cannot see it. But, you might be able to see it in the "Menu" in the lower left. I've seen it there a couple of times when not visible on her title/topic bar.

As to profile, I'm not sure. I think the default profile might have it. But, if they've modified a custom one, then probably not.

From what I've gathered here, camscore is not easily adjusted. It's tokens over time averaged for sixty days, or something like that. If she's a low CS model, sometimes even a few tokens can have some effect on rank and CS.

If this model makes some content and puts it on MFCShare, it'll sell and will help her rank out. But, unsure of camscore. It will also bump up her MFCShare rank as well.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Models are usually ordered by camscore. So if a model does not have cs visible, you can just check the model to the left and the right of her and calculate how high it is.

Upvote 0
If a model has blocked her camscore, you most likely cannot see it. But, you might be able to see it in the "Menu" in the lower left. I've seen it there a couple of times when not visible on her title/topic bar.

As to profile, I'm not sure. I think the default profile might have it. But, if they've modified a custom one, then probably not.
If she clicks NO on both of these, you won't see it anywhere. Some choose to only have it on one or the other, but most go completely hidden everywhere I think.
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.19.07 AM.png

If this model makes some content and puts it on MFCShare, it'll sell and will help her rank out. But, unsure of camscore. It will also bump up her MFCShare rank as well.
All tokens help/affect camscore, even ones on Share. w00t!

Models are usually ordered by camscore. So if a model does not have cs visible, you can just check the model to the left and the right of her and calculate how high it is.
Sometimes so many models have score hidden that this can be difficult, and at best you just get a general range by clicking around models near her on the homepage. But this is the only way to tell, so it's worth a shot if you're really interested in her approximate score.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.