AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How not get bored in slow days??!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Hey everyone, we are new to this forum - find it doing research for improving our show -

Well, our name is Natasha and Luke, we stream on CB, for about 1 month or so. We stream everyday, with awesome quality - 1080p -, with nice connection and stable internet. However, we get at most 400 viewers, we have some regular, but most of it is anonymous users. We can pay the bills, but we like to improve our show, our quality and our traffic. We don't work as much in our social media as we should, but we dont know how to start with.

But, as the title says, the major problem is that we always get bored doing the shows, specially in the initial hours. How you guys spend the time, get cheer up and this sort of things.
We were thinking about doing yoga, playing videogames - as we are hardcore gamers haha - but playing videogame would distract the viewers and not connect with them, and we dont know what shoul we do to spend the time. W

We would like to get some ideas, and other then that what we should do when we have people engaging with us, speaking we us, having a good time, but not spending any bucks to the show continue.

The bored models I see are on their phones and I hope they are doing whatsapp to their peeps, posting at twitter and instagram etc - basically doing marketing =) not sure where you stream but you could be making videos to sell or doing pictures to sell or use in marketing etc. And lastly - saying hi as they come to the room - a hello and smile can get some tokens even from greys as they go buy some =) Am not a model - just a viewer =)

Playing videogames really isn't something that would drive people away per se. Especially if it's a popular game. I'm into world of warcraft and though I've never have seen it played by a model, I would go in the room just out of curiousity.
You could have certain days or hours you play games so people know when to expect it and may bring in new people. It's pretty rare to see though, but as a member it's not something that would put me off.
At least it's better than to look at a model who's looking at his/her phone all the time. Now THAT is driving people away.

The bored models I see are on their phones and I hope they are doing whatsapp to their peeps, posting at twitter and instagram etc - basically doing marketing =) not sure where you stream but you could be making videos to sell or doing pictures to sell or use in marketing etc. And lastly - saying hi as they come to the room - a hello and smile can get some tokens even from greys as they go buy some =) Am not a model - just a viewer =)

We try to, thank you for the infos. We started saying welcome when as the people enters. We dont care soooo much about tokens, when the people are interacting with us is far better then the people that just enter in our room and pay to flash boobs or dick and go away. The tokens will come of doing as many hours we can. But a slow chat is very demotivating.

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar, as our native language isn't english at all. HAHA

Reactions: Herein2020
Playing videogames really isn't something that would drive people away per se. Especially if it's a popular game. I'm into world of warcraft and though I've never have seen it played by a model, I would go in the room just out of curiousity.
You could have certain days or hours you play games so people know when to expect it and may bring in new people. It's pretty rare to see though, but as a member it's not something that would put me off.
At least it's better than to look at a model who's looking at his/her phone all the time. Now THAT is driving people away.

Thank you for the reply, we wouldn't expect that for sure. We thought that playing video games would pull people off.

Futhermore, what you guys look when you are on chaturbate. What drive you guys to a room.

We try to, thank you for the infos. We started saying welcome when as the people enters. We dont care soooo much about tokens, when the people are interacting with us is far better then the people that just enter in our room and pay to flash boobs or dick and go away. The tokens will come of doing as many hours we can. But a slow chat is very demotivating.

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar, as our native language isn't english at all. HAHA

I wouldn't say hello to anyone who enters the room, it often drives people away. It would be better to only do that for people who actually talk in chat, because they have at least shown to have some interest in communicating. Playing video games could work, though its hard to say since you can't actually show the game your playing. Could be interesting if it's one person playing while the other is trying to distract or something. Yoga also seems like a good idea

I find it much easier not to get bored when i have a partner on cam. Talk to each other, interact..in english, and in a conversation that is open for others to join.

For example say u guys are into sports, he says "what sport do u miss most? What do u guys miss watching?" To the room and then if silent, she answers.

When solo you can do a variation on this by talking like you're a radio host.

Physical games that members can tip for could be fun. Like card games. Have a tip to play hi-lo .. and while no one plays, you guys can play each other (which also demonstrates how the game works)

I tried some streams while I played some adult video games and comment them on split screen. it sure attract people but it also distract them from tipping and going to private shows. so it's a mixed success.

Reactions: natsandluke
I used to hang out in a room where the model did (some of) her makeup while having the cam fairly close up. It was a thing for a lot of guys and made sure users showed up. Just a thought.

Karaoke? Pillow fight? Awkward dancing?

And lastly - saying hi as they come to the room - a hello and smile can get some tokens even from greys as they go buy some =)

Don't do this. It scares people away. I say hi to my regs when they show up in the room, but saying hi to random new people is a bad idea. People typically want to watch the room for a bit to see if they like it before they interact, and having all that attention on them as soon as they show up is not a good way to make someone feel welcome and comfortable.

When my chat gets quiet I act like I'm talking to someone who's chat is invisible. Sometimes that gets someone to start wanting to interact in chat

Don't know if Chaturbate users can chat publicly and be hidden.

Don't do this. It scares people away. I say hi to my regs when they show up in the room, but saying hi to random new people is a bad idea. People typically want to watch the room for a bit to see if they like it before they interact, and having all that attention on them as soon as they show up is not a good way to make someone feel welcome and comfortable.

I absolutely agree. Greeting people individually as soon as they come in the room makes them feel put on the spot, like they have to say/do something RIGHT NOW, when most viewers like to take a few minutes to get an idea of how the room works, read your profile, etc. I'll occasionally say "hey, guys!" when multiple people have entered my room recently, especially if it's slow and I'm multi-tasking (I often queue social media ads or do admin work during lulls), as it signals that I'm paying attention to the chat, but doesn't put anyone on the spot to act immediately.

Futhermore, what you guys look when you are on chaturbate. What drive you guys to a room.
To enter a room I've never been to? There are multiple things ofcourse: Looks, stuff she's doing (mentioned in roomtopic), prices for them, etc. but my no1 reason is:
Does she look happy, does she actually look like she wants to be there, a smile makes someone a lot prettier and friendlier/welcoming.

When my chat gets quiet I act like I'm talking to someone who's chat is invisible.
Yes, but when you do this, just think to manage long periods of silence else you would be pawned, the imaginary guest should have time to speak too. If not, impression given is really weirder than a boring model ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.