AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Having the site actually pay you when they're supposed to would be nice. This is now my second week in a row where I haven't gotten my direct deposit. Always get it Wednesday like clockwork. Haven't gotten paid since April. Not cool at all to miss a couple thousand bucks. Other than the rep here, support keeps saying to wait a few days, wait a few days. Nope. I'm done.

Upvote 0
Having the site actually pay you when they're supposed to would be nice. This is now my second week in a row where I haven't gotten my direct deposit. Always get it Wednesday like clockwork. Haven't gotten paid since April. Not cool at all to miss a couple thousand bucks. Other than the rep here, support keeps saying to wait a few days, wait a few days. Nope. I'm done.
Would be great if @xChloe could help ya.

Reactions: Danigirl
Upvote 0
Danigirl, I have responded to you individually via email and I am sorry that my response took so long. (It took me time to investigate what has happened because I know it is vital for models to receive money on time).

As you already know, transferring money via some of the providers, including ACH transfers, usually takes 2-10 business days. It is according to the official information, which is also mentioned on our page: https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000086056-payout-timing-by-providers

The delay caused during the last weeks was genuinely unexpected for us, and we were not able to predict it, because as you also mentioned, you always receive your payouts on Wednesdays like clockwork.

Our financial department remains in close touch with providers, and according to the latest information, we expect that all pending payouts will be delivered by Monday, May 18th. However, we assure you that all the payouts are on their way, and they were sent on Tuesday, as regular.

We also should take into consideration that not all but some of the future payouts done via ACH transfers might take up to 5 business days. However, you can be sure that our team is already working on the best solution to shorten this time.

Upvote 0
could there be a notification that lets our friends (And followers?) know that we're online? I keep having to message them all individually

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
could there be a notification that lets our friends (And followers?) know that we're online? I keep having to message them all individually
Hello, it is Tommy here, I am backing @xChloe while she is having some rest this week. Users who enabled notifications when subscribed to your room receive instant notifications when you appear online. It is also described here: https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000086070-my-followings. It is recommended to tell your fans to click “Notify when online” during your broadcast.

Upvote 0
Are you penalizing models whos quality exceeds a certain threshold? The order of the girls with the new tag doesn't make much sense. How are so many near the top in 480p with hardly any tokens earned 🤷‍♂️ . If a model is constantly getting alerts that her bitrate or fps is too high does that negatively impact her position?

edit: oh, new category position is not based on stripscore is it

Upvote 0
Are you penalizing models whos quality exceeds a certain threshold? The order of the girls with the new tag doesn't make much sense. How are so many near the top in 480p with hardly any tokens earned 🤷‍♂️ . If a model is constantly getting alerts that her bitrate or fps is too high does that negatively impact her position?

edit: oh, new category position is not based on stripscore is it
Hi, I can not disclose how models within a category are ranked; however, I can assure you that:
  • Models with HD indeed get extra points to their Stripscore, but the model’s earnings per hour and her room attendance are also essential factors. We have published an article explaining in more detail what influence your Stripscore: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore
  • We don’t decrease the models in the listing on purpose, even if the quality of their video is not good enough. We only remind you that this can repel users.
I suggest you following this guide, which will not only improve your Stripscore but assist in polishing your profile: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Guide_to_improving_your_StripScore

Upvote 0
Hi, I can not disclose how models within a category are ranked; however, I can assure you that:
  • Models with HD indeed get extra points to their Stripscore, but the model’s earnings per hour and her room attendance are also essential factors. We have published an article explaining in more detail what influence your Stripscore: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore
  • We don’t decrease the models in the listing on purpose, even if the quality of their video is not good enough. We only remind you that this can repel users.
I suggest you following this guide, which will not only improve your Stripscore but assist in polishing your profile: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Guide_to_improving_your_StripScore
I mean if a model exceeds the quality limits where they get the red alerts saying bitrate too high, fps too high, does that negatively impact their stripscore under "quality of stream" section.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Hi i had a pvt with a model who has her price set at 8tokens per min but if you want a recording of it she then charges double every time. she sold me whatsapp and would send pictures which are paid and agreed through stripchat site.The last lot never got sent an excuse made by model for not sending any was her camara broke its now 2 weeks and because they are sent via whatsapp stripchat will not refund me or claim money back from model.233 tokens gone. should this be allowed to happen.

Upvote 0
Hi i had a pvt with a model who has her price set at 8tokens per min but if you want a recording of it she then charges double every time. she sold me whatsapp and would send pictures which are paid and agreed through stripchat site.The last lot never got sent an excuse made by model for not sending any was her camara broke its now 2 weeks and because they are sent via whatsapp stripchat will not refund me or claim money back from model.233 tokens gone. should this be allowed to happen.
Stripchat isn't responsible for anything that happens off their platform. No way to police that. Model can also set whatever she wants for private. Did you mean 80tk/min?? 8 is ridiculous and 16 is a steal if you want a recording.

Upvote 0
Stripchat isn't responsible for anything that happens off their platform. No way to police that. Model can also set whatever she wants for private. Did you mean 80tk/min?? 8 is ridiculous and 16 is a steal if you want a recording.
depends on what site you go on with her.1 site basic would be 8tkns/per min without recording and 16 with a recording,Another would be 16 tokens with or without a recording, then 60 tokens without on another site. But if i went to private show on 1 site it would be a public show at the same time on another site or run private shows from each site at the same time. As for the whatsapp i would not trust again if some1 was selling it because you could be open to get caught out again.There is honest ones on the sites and some that are not.Had another that said buy my whatsapp so ok i did then as soon as she got the tokens logged off line.and never came back online again.

Upvote 0
Had another that said buy my whatsapp so ok i did then as soon as she got the tokens logged off line.and never came back online again.
She deleted her profile too? Sounds like a very elaborate long con for very little money. Unless, of course, "never" equals "two days".
But yeah. I bought a model's snapchat and immediately got a picture and some glittery hearts. The next day she was off my snapchat and didn't answer my PMs about her disapperaring from it. You live and learn (and stop tipping).

Upvote 0
She deleted her profile too? Sounds like a very elaborate long con for very little money. Unless, of course, "never" equals "two days".
But yeah. I bought a model's snapchat and immediately got a picture and some glittery hearts. The next day she was off my snapchat and didn't answer my PMs about her disapperaring from it. You live and learn (and stop tipping).
no its been 2 months now and her profile no to been seen.As for the other who stopped sending pictures will only whatsapp me for tips even when not online.Will run off cam like now but leave everything live.have studio guys walk in while doing shows she would sometimes shout at them others not and you can hear them chatting about private stuff.or she would stop. for the 3rd time tonight she has log out mid show no brb or anything and log back in hours later.

Upvote 0
for the 3rd time tonight she has log out mid show no brb or anything and log back in hours later.
It happens, but what can you do? It happened to me once, so I sent a PM to ask if she was okay. Turned out she was really upset and on the verge of crying over some private, off-cam stuff that was going on. She gave no details and thanked me for the concern. After that she was gone for at least a week. You can never know what's really going on. Give them a break.

On the other hand, some camgirls are so disorganized and absent minded you wonder how they ever manage to brush their teeth, eat or get aynthing done at all. Give them too a break ;)

Upvote 0
So... it says on your stripscore wiki thing that one of the factors is “how hot and attractive your show is”... could you explain what that means? Who is judging what a hot or attractive model or show is to modify the score and can you give us a checklist of what Stripchat considers attractive?

Also I question why using an interactive toy factors in with “high” preponderance on the score... it feels like you want cookie cutter rooms.

Upvote 0
On the other hand, some camgirls are so disorganized and absent minded you wonder how they ever manage to brush their teeth, eat or get aynthing done at all. Give them too a break ;)
And they still make 10x what you make in a month and are probably ahead of you in almost every parameter in life so much so you have to pay for them to give you a second thought

Upvote 0
And they still make 10x what you make in a month and are probably ahead of you in almost every parameter in life so much so you have to pay for them to give you a second thought
Good for them if that's the case. It was not meant to be rude, so no need to be abrasive about it.

Upvote 0
It happens, but what can you do? It happened to me once, so I sent a PM to ask if she was okay. Turned out she was really upset and on the verge of crying over some private, off-cam stuff that was going on. She gave no details and thanked me for the concern. After that she was gone for at least a week. You can never know what's really going on. Give them a break.

oh no we was in pvt chat ,she only talks to me in pvt chat.i have known her 5 months.At 1st she was ok now she just seems not bothered.Like sunday asking for tokens in whatsapp i paid 400tokens for a prvt then she would not chat afterwards.But it was weird that she sold me whatsapp then asked not to say anything on the site as it was against the rules of the camsite.then spent rest of the afternoon on her phone ignoring other tippers you often see some tippers tipping and she has her head deep in her phone also my whatsapp linked her number to my facebook giving her real life details.

Upvote 0
oh no we was in pvt chat ,she only talks to me in pvt chat.i have known her 5 months.At 1st she was ok now she just seems not bothered
If stuff sucks so much, why stick around and be constantly annoyed? If she does not want to deal with you, just leave. Don't cling to her, and don't become her problem.
Protip: you won't get your five months back, no matter what you do. Think of it as something else than "wasted time" and move on.

Upvote 0
depends on what site you go on with her.1 site basic would be 8tkns/per min without recording and 16 with a recording,Another would be 16 tokens with or without a recording, then 60 tokens without on another site. But if i went to private show on 1 site it would be a public show at the same time on another site or run private shows from each site at the same time. As for the whatsapp i would not trust again if some1 was selling it because you could be open to get caught out again.There is honest ones on the sites and some that are not.Had another that said buy my whatsapp so ok i did then as soon as she got the tokens logged off line.and never came back online again.

[QUOTE="Ppeter5, post: 1056039, member: 53515"
oh no we was in pvt chat ,she only talks to me in pvt chat.i have known her 5 months.At 1st she was ok now she just seems not bothered.Like sunday asking for tokens in whatsapp i paid 400tokens for a prvt then she would not chat afterwards.But it was weird that she sold me whatsapp then asked not to say anything on the site as it was against the rules of the camsite.then spent rest of the afternoon on her phone ignoring other tippers you often see some tippers tipping and she has her head deep in her phone also my whatsapp linked her number to my facebook giving her real life details.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe stick to models who have good feedback and rapport with their members. She doesn't seem to give a shit about her room or those who tip. Learn the lesson and move on instead of repeating the mistakes and complaining about it. She isn't going to change if she does it constantly.

Upvote 0
I mean if a model exceeds the quality limits where they get the red alerts saying bitrate too high, fps too high, does that negatively impact their stripscore under "quality of stream" section.
Hi,
Of course, your bit rate and fps are essential because they influence your stream's quality. However, they would not reduce your scoring hardly if you take appropriate actions. The main idea of the red alerts saying that your bitrate too high, fps too high, is to grab your attention to check your broadcasting settings. What I suggest if you have this issue frequently is to submit a ticket via our system referring to Technical Issues.

Information about broadcasting is also available here: https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000072957-information-about-broadcasting. Here you can find the info on how to set up OBS: https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000132160-how-to-setup-obs

Upvote 0
Thank you @Danigirl, and yeah It is correct that we cannot give refunds on cases of agreements or shows that took place outside our website. We strongly suggest that you use the facilities we provide for any interactions with the models. It is also mentioned here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Rules_for_Users

Upvote 0
So... it says on your stripscore wiki thing that one of the factors is “how hot and attractive your show is”... could you explain what that means? Who is judging what a hot or attractive model or show is to modify the score and can you give us a checklist of what Stripchat considers attractive?

Also I question why using an interactive toy factors in with “high” preponderance on the score... it feels like you want cookie cutter rooms.
Hi, thank you for this interesting question. We are not judging personally neither want anybody to decide "how hot and attractive your show is." All your shows are stunning for us! That is why we have ensured that you can influence those multiple factors that build your actual StripScore. If you take an in-depth look into these factors, you will notice that all of them are somehow affecting both your profile & show to be more engaging. Then it makes sense that the quality of your stream along with a well-described tip menu are high-range factors in achieving that, while your average revenue per hour is a form of users' feedback.

Here we come to the use of an interactive toy also. Give us the benefit of the doubt that statistics show that users prefer to browse through the rooms where these toys are used, hence using them can also boost both your stream & revenue.

Upvote 0
Hey @Tommy_Neal finally got the late payments that were missing but now today's payment isnt there. Is this going to be the same situation where I have to wait another two weeks again? Did anything change with the payment processing that's causing the delays?

Upvote 0
Hey @Tommy_Neal finally got the late payments that were missing but now today's payment isnt there. Is this going to be the same situation where I have to wait another two weeks again? Did anything change with the payment processing that's causing the delays?
Hi @Danigirl,
Payout dates remain the same, and your payment should be already on its way. However, most ACH transfers will take 1-5 business days as they usually should. All our performers will also receive an email devoted to this matter shortly.

Upvote 0
Hi, thank you for this interesting question. We are not judging personally neither want anybody to decide "how hot and attractive your show is." All your shows are stunning for us! That is why we have ensured that you can influence those multiple factors that build your actual StripScore. If you take an in-depth look into these factors, you will notice that all of them are somehow affecting both your profile & show to be more engaging. Then it makes sense that the quality of your stream along with a well-described tip menu are high-range factors in achieving that, while your average revenue per hour is a form of users' feedback.

Here we come to the use of an interactive toy also. Give us the benefit of the doubt that statistics show that users prefer to browse through the rooms where these toys are used, hence using them can also boost both your stream & revenue.

This is confusing... so “how hot and attractive your show is” is not really a factor at all in the calculation of the stripscore, it’s just a recommendation of what to do so users tip you because it’s the tips the ones factored in? So why write it up as a factor in the wiki? It should be a recommendation and not a factor. Factors are the actual variables in the calculation.

When it comes to the interactive toy, believe me I don’t have to trust the Stripchat staff, because I am an extremely successful model and have been for 7 years. Using an interactive toy is a short term strategy. It might boost your earnings in the moment but it discourages community building because you can’t really talk or foster community while using an interactive toy. You will have rooms where the model will be perpetually wearing one, models who never do, and others who dabble and you don’t want to penalize your performers when they aren’t wearing one, it’s stupid and it turns your entire site into a cookie cutter experience as the Lush show has just 1 dimension. Building a community is a very valuable thing because it hooks users and keeps them coming back and spending. It creates users who are invested in your models and loyal to them. Lush discourages this and hurts the models long term.

Upvote 0
This is confusing... so “how hot and attractive your show is” is not really a factor at all in the calculation of the stripscore, it’s just a recommendation of what to do so users tip you because it’s the tips the ones factored in? So why write it up as a factor in the wiki? It should be a recommendation and not a factor. Factors are the actual variables in the calculation.

When it comes to the interactive toy, believe me I don’t have to trust the Stripchat staff, because I am an extremely successful model and have been for 7 years. Using an interactive toy is a short term strategy. It might boost your earnings in the moment but it discourages community building because you can’t really talk or foster community while using an interactive toy. You will have rooms where the model will be perpetually wearing one, models who never do, and others who dabble and you don’t want to penalize your performers when they aren’t wearing one, it’s stupid and it turns your entire site into a cookie cutter experience as the Lush show has just 1 dimension. Building a community is a very valuable thing because it hooks users and keeps them coming back and spending. It creates users who are invested in your models and loyal to them. Lush discourages this and hurts the models long term.
Okay, now I understand you are referring to the introduction published here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore. It is not related to StripScore itself, but it is about how popular your room is among users, which also matters for both your revenue & ranking. The obvious thing is the more attractive your room for users, the merrier your ranking. StripScore is only one of the factors; however, it is an efficient instrument that impacts your ranking and what is more important - you can influence it.

Talking about the interactive toy, I agree that practice makes perfect and that you are talking about valuable things. Attracting & encouraging loyal users is among our top priorities. We have noticed that users like to join the rooms with interactive toys, and as you also mentioned using an interactive toy might be a beneficial short term strategy. Moreover, it might attract more fans, add your stream into the 'interactive toy' category as well as improve your scoring. You are free to decide whether you want to use it, while it is only one of the tools we recommend. We respect your position & preferences for how you want to host your show. That is why our StripScore system is flexible and depends on multiple factors. At the same time, there are many more ways to improve your show and attract more users, and you are welcome to make your room stand out in your unique way. It is also mentioned that we don't have any penalties that may affect your StripScore.

Upvote 0

Hi, @Mila_ , just one more quick update here. I've also shared your suggestions with the team. Based on your feedback, they decided to make some improvements to the system in the nearest future. We will come up with an announcement on that when changes are in place.

Upvote 0