AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I don't have a video to post but I also really enjoy music. Especially when I'm online, I have to have some good music while having fun online. I don't neccessarily like to replay a song over and over again but I definitely like to replay an album over and over again. Here's what I've been listening to:

Palms-->Sing is Chino from Deftones (super sexy)
Any deftones album is great
Kitty
Run the Jewels
TOOL
Bazzi, Cosmic
Poppy is really new to be and just started listening to her albums yesterday

Hahaha!! I'll be honest with you, in 2013-2014 I managed to get at least 40 broadcasters over 5 sites to play this song during streams. :D
Those who knew me back then were like..... This song again :speechless:

:rofl:

Dude that's awesome, it's one of my favorite songs :) I listened to it 10 times in a row (at least) the night I posted this.

Now what I came here to post. I'm in a super, super good mood this week. This is the music I listen to, when I'm happy. It's totally a bit much for some people tho, and that's understandable :h:

Dude that's awesome, it's one of my favorite songs :) I listened to it 10 times in a row (at least) the night I posted this.

Now what I came here to post. I'm in a super, super good mood this week. This is the music I listen to, when I'm happy. It's totally a bit much for some people tho, and that's understandable :h:

One of my favorites is Sick Like Me and as of recent... The In-Between.

Do you listen to Dark Asylum Radio at all? If not, it may be of interest to you.

One of my favorites is Sick Like Me and as of recent... The In-Between.

Do you listen to Dark Asylum Radio at all? If not, it may be of interest to you.
Never heard of it, but I will be checking it out tonight. Many thanks. This ought to be exciting :) :)

Those are both beautiful songs. I always love their videos too. Especially the in-between. They are both kind of calm for me though. I like stuff more on the insane, high energy chaotic side 😉 Heavy bass is always a plus too. But I mean, you can't go wrong with MB. I'm feeling Big Bad Wolf a lot these days. Thanks again for letting me know about DAR.

I'm in a super, super good mood this week. This is the music I listen to, when I'm happy.

strange, this kind of music, I don't get when I'm happy xd but I can hear during insomnia periods... I can go this hard
(actually i can stand much deeper, but I won't post there "Alien weaponery" or "Ningen Isu")
Here my last discovery (they're french, singing in a 'mixed German' language to have that sound... with humour)

When "Happy" I'm better on this register (warning not for everybody's ears) :

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Not sure if it's an obsession exactly, but they're the top four on my playlist right now. Probably not useful to look for a deeper meaning here 🤔

to

to

to

Disclaimer; Political satire, by the guy who played Borat. Damn I gotta watch that movie again... 😂

The guy has always been awesome. Sorry, I know this is the music thread but I just couldn't help. Never seen any of his movies, but In uk , an in other part of EU as well, he became quite popular due to some of his hilarious/surreal interviews. This one is absolutely awesome. Check this out. Also, Big up and mad respect for none other that his main man Chomsky (lol) who somehow managed to be academic while also keeping a straight face.

• Funny!
The guy has always been awesome. Sorry, I know this is the music thread but I just couldn't help. Never seen any of his movies, but In uk , an in other part of EU as well, he became quite popular due to some of his hilarious/surreal interviews. This one is absolutely awesome. Check this out. Also, Big up and mad respect for none other that his main man Chomsky (lol) who somehow managed to be academic while also keeping a straight face.
"cuz me Nan's boyfriend Derek, he always tells me Nan that he is cunnilingual... how many languages does that mean him speak?" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cheers :)

After buying the Wii game Just Dance 2020 in March, I can't stop blasting "Sushi" by Merk & Kremont, "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande, and "The Time (Dirty Bit)" by The Black Eyed Peas.

And I still love blasting "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih and "Body Party" by Ciara...two songs that I think would make great lapdance/striptease songs.

A while ago, a friend of mine told me to listen to Daft Punk's very first album (Homework), so I did. I love track #1 and #3.

And I still love blasting "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih

No matter how many times I listen to it, that one is always sexy to me! Lol... and trust me, by this point... I may have listened to it over 1000 times :)

Anyways here's an oldie...

Reactions: DFT