AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Camgir's/Camboy Bio Cards currently available on Camgirl.cloud
+versioning

cb_card01_camgirlcloud.jpg

cb_card02_camgirlcloud.jpg

cb_card04_camgirlcloud.jpg

cb_card07_camgirlcloud.jpg

Custom Model’s Card main content:
  • background image/color
  • custom header
  • text-based content (plain text)
  • social icons

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
is there a way i can edit background for free my subscription is running out.... i can't pay for it every month. also i told my fan-club members there name on my profile. what if someone else joins is there a way i can add it on my wall for free. with the background i got for free. sorry it's just i am not rich and can't do it each month and like to change background alot even if using my own... do i really gotta pay for it just wanna edit it with my own background and info? also if so can i do cheaper one right now i have 20$ per month... is there at-least cheaper one for this? if i must pay?

is there a way i can edit background for free my subscription is running out.... i can't pay for it every month. also i told my fan-club members there name on my profile. what if someone else joins is there a way i can add it on my wall for free. with the background i got for free. sorry it's just i am not rich and can't do it each month and like to change background alot even if using my own... do i really gotta pay for it just wanna edit it with my own background and info? also if so can i do cheaper one right now i have 20$ per month... is there at-least cheaper one for this? if i must pay?
Hi I’m on my phone, so I’ll be brief... membership plan is 5$/mo and you can “trick” the system a bit using the import feature to import a premium saved design into membership plan as for changing the background , support forum has the basic markup code, also wrote about it on my blog and links can be found on chaturbate.com/p/redglove
A matter of putting a little effort into it..

Mila T - Custom Chaturbate bio design available for live editing on CGC

camgirlcloud_chaturbate_tigermila.jpg

Available sections:
  • header welcome editable text
  • 3 custom images
  • about me editable box
  • room rules section with editable content
  • tip menu with unlimited number of tip requests and token amount
  • top tippers with unlimited number of Premiums which can be added
  • gift card section showing 3 gift cards and buttons
  • floating icons and animated micro banner
  • copyright text
★ This template supports Insert new blocks functionality and unlocks over +200 Chaturbate bio designs available on CGC CB Gallery
Credits:
- Models stock - Pixabay
- Tiger Pattern - DPrint LZA
📐 Edit this Chaturbate Bio design online

DMCA animated bar - OBS overlay
Looks like this
To download it in your pc/laptop for further editing/customization and use, click the link below (github open source) and save the file as HTML file
Raw HTML file

Open the file in your favorite WYSIWYG editor (Notepad++ will do too) customize it (replace the text, add your twitter username (or not) and save it as .html
The rest (using the file with OBS) is pretty straight forward and I'm sure you know how to do it

- it doesn't need hosting (file to be uploaded online) because all graphics are SVGs
- commented markup code for easy reference
- animated marquee-like screen editable text

Have fun & b creative

none is free anymore what the fuck? i try to re-edit or do something that used to be free now it says i have to buy. what the fuck.... so wrong.

Sorry to disappoint you, but from time to time we need to eat, pay bills too.
Does a webcam performer do all shows for free?
Per month cloud distribution and AWS is around 5k not to mention other additional bills we gladly pay to run the service as smoothly as possible.
We did all what is humanly possible to keep our rates as low as we can, some months income is covering the service bills and half of staff salaries but we don’t complain... a calculated risk from our end just to keep the rates as low as possible starting from 5$ up...

Reactions: SplitCam
well... i don't have credit card because i am mildly disabled and can't handle one why is pay-pal not a payment option? this way you don't need a credit card. i had to use a prepaid that someone got me last time. sorry for sounding like a bitch before. i was just angry. however i understand now. (sorry)

well... i don't have credit card because i am mildly disabled and can't handle one why is pay-pal not a payment option? this way you don't need a credit card. i had to use a prepaid that someone got me last time. sorry for sounding like a bitch before. i was just angry. however i understand now. (sorry)
No problem, it’s understandable, reason for which I kept my reply as informative as possible.
Regarding other forms of payment namely PayPal, as mentioned before contact sales department and you will be assisted all the way. Because the nature of the service is web design for adult industry and as you’ve probably known PayPal is not so friendly with this category, PP is not set as first payment option and all invoices are discrete for this reason and more.
Personally I hope to be able to resume my work with Camgirl.cloud sometime in September or maybe sooner, meanwhile sales department and dev department will try to cover all necessities related to web design department.

Best of luck, stay safe, healthy, positive.

About Regina custom Chaturbate bio design
Chaturbate bio design with editable sections meant to keep your viewers on edge and engaging.

regina_cover_chaturbatebiodesign.jpg

Layout sections:
  • model’s custom header image
  • custom welcome message – editable text box to great your viewers
  • about me section – editable text box allowing performer to type a short info text
  • social bar with 3 buttons for Join My Club (read our suggestions on how you can set it up), Twitter and Wishlist buttons
  • room rules section – an optional section which allows performer to add their room rules as simple plain text
  • set 3 custom models photos
  • top tippers section – can add unlimited number of Premium Usernames
  • spoil me section – allows profile owner to add external or internal links for gift cards
  • copyright text – editable text box
  • floating icons
★ This template supports Insert new blocks functionality.

Need a custom design for your unique page? Go for Pro with Tailored Plan, you come with ideas, we code them!

Hey dude im learning the jist of this css but do you have any idea how to change the color of the header area ,without using the temporary element for the chaturbate bio.

Wow @Dan202 That's really beautiful
Yes, indeed it's kind of cute and easy to handle even for webcam performers with no editing skills whatsoever .
Reason for which I plan to develop more OBS overlay using the same concept, meaning:
- runs locally, no hosting issues from 3rd party websites or whatever
- uses low resources, small images which loads fast, so no CPU consumption
- use of Interact OBS function to allow user to edit some content like in a very basic visual editor.
- once the overlay is active in broadcasting session (live stream), the editing is in real-time

There are cons too. For example, edit via Interact OBS interface of the Browser source file doesn't permanently save it.
There's no "backend" interface for a user to edit the frontend (like an editor tool) .
But I think (as seen in the video above) any webcam performer can click and type to change a text or click to change an image...

2in1 OBS overlay My Tip Menu & Top Tippers

As mentioned above, OBS can spice up your online activity (live stream on your favorite website, obviously) with few extras.
This is another OBS overlay showing a Tip Menu and Top Tippers list.
No, it doesn't read Chaturbate's "data" so all content is manually added/changed by webcam performer via Interact OBS feature.

Things:
- it's a simple HTML file (a web page) with a bunch of basic HTML/CSS/image and a bit of javascript to allow the image change, nothing fancy.
- runs from your pc/laptop so there's no need for 3rd party scripts, codes, resources. Basically optimized for low resource consumption (no bandwidth, no CPU)
- tested with different OBS setups from low to high values and no noticeable changes (drop frame, lag, screen freeze/block)
- for faster rendering the only image used is the round one and that's changeable, the rest of them (star, heart, eye, x, arrows) ar SVGs , basically codes which loads faster than images.
- as seen in video, most of content can be changed via Interact OBS interface but no edit is permanently saved
- image has some basic options like hide, show and refresh the page

(already show in the video 3 or 4 times like a recap over and over and over again :) ... just to make sure viewer/user is getting the idea)
Anyway... this one is free to test, play, use, make it your own, develop more or whatever you want to do with it.
PS: I don't have a direct download link available right now but I will have one soon with a downlodable zip file with all documentation, resources the actual overlay.

Happy Holidays
Personally I do feel generous enough to add (again) free resources for webcam performers, yes Chaturbate bio designs.
The purpose of these 6 designs is the layout and not the graphics (yes good and spicy things are left out) :) but do try to dig into markup code and use demos as backbone for further development (or not)
Anyway this is the open source:
PS: simply scroll down to demos.
No, I can't offer further assistance (customization) because I have my own projects and a damn full schedule but there are so many docs and resource materials you won't believe, here's one of them

This is outside the scope of Camgirl.Cloud service but when its free "fits anywhere"
This is an OBS theme, a theme not an overlay/script or addon
Looks like this
cover-cgc-obs-theme.jpg

Can be downloaded from GitHub here (and documentation also available)
I didn't had the pleasure to play with OBS themes so this is my first.
Color scheme, a couple of icons, a few graphics and that's it.
On my OBS I don't use addons/plugins or scripts so I had no way (and will) to test with such stuff installed but from what I know, it will work ok.

:party: 2021 - Veronik CB Bio design
Yes, the first design added for live editing is Chaturbate bio design Veronik

veronik-chaturbate-design-camgirlcloud.jpg

Available sections:
  • wide header image
  • icons bar with 6 (optional) icons
  • bio section with editable content and side image
  • about me section with editable content and side image
  • room rules section; unlimited number of room rules supported
  • tip menu section with editable tip request and token amount
  • top tippers section with 3 individual lists and premium usernames
  • photo-box section showing 3 images which can be changed
  • schedule section with editable texts, days of the week, option for Online/Offline
  • spoil me section with 3 generic gift card graphics and send gift card button
  • copyright text
  • floating icons and animated micro-banner for CB’s affiliate program
Well, to be frank, the design was ready for "deployment" a few days back but I wanted to be added for live editing on 01-Jan-2021 to mark (the day when earth stood still.." - kidding) the 2021 first day at work.
Enjoy.

A few hours ago I've tested @SplitCam software with some browser based Media Layers aka overlays.
I had no idea if it will work or not, difficult or not, but all runs smooth. Thumbs-up to SplitCam devs for intuitive interface and simplicity of it.
Yes, there's room for improvement and further development but overall I like it as much as I'm planning to extend some of our service's works to include the SplitCam Media Layers (overlays)

at the end of this short clip I do mention that the file is available for download so here it is

Reactions: SplitCam
I admit, I am a bit obsessed (in web design area) with pink-dark-light-classy-clean combo for some time now and in this niche is good to have (only) this type of obsessions... you design a project over and over and over again until... well, until Catherine custom Chaturbate bio design pops up in its full awesomeness (if that's an expression) anyways...
Catherine comes with these useful features
  • header editable text – Welcome message
  • header full width image
  • buttons bar with Twitter, Chaturbate FanClub and Wishlist
  • about me custom section with side image, editable text and Twitter button
  • 4 lists with 10 Premium Usernames each and custom header image
  • custom section with editable text box, side image and FanClub button
  • custom photo box showing 3 tall (photo orientation) photos styled up with css
  • my tip menu section with editable tip requests and token amount
  • wall of fame section where unlimited number of Premium Usernames can be added
  • spoil me section with editable title, 3 generic gift card images and button
  • copyright editable box
  • 4+1 side floating icons with animated micro banner
chaturbate-biodesign-catherine.jpg

To be frank, I don't enjoy much to take projects based on collaborator's (I don't use client word) requests because sometimes their ideas are kind of crappy but for this design, a project based on this template I might change my mind. It's impossible to ruin it :D

Premium Subscription: Customize Catherine Chaturbate bio design online ... emmm... and unlock other +200 templates while you're at it :)

A few posts above I've posted an OBS Theme, after a short debate and a few "thumbs up" now CGC OBS theme for camgirls is available on OBS Forum/Resources/Themes
A few guys from OBS Discord Server said it looks ok and suggested to make this theme available on OBS forum in Resources/Themes category.
If you fancy dark pink-ish/purple-ish (I have no idea how to spell that) feel free to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.