AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need a Logitech webcam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2020
This is more for those that are new and don’t have a webcam yet, or maybe for someone that wants to upgrade their current webcam. Webcams are currently out of stock or marked up nearly everywhere due to the pandemic. BUT I discovered that if you refresh Best Buy’s website every 5-10 minutes or so, there’s always a model that comes back into stock, and at regular price at that. I was recently able to snag a c922 for $100 and then the brio came back into stock a day or two later, so I ended up getting that model instead and returning the c922. I’ve since seen both models back in stock several times. The kicker is that you need to purchase them somewhat quickly once you see that they’re in stock as they sell out within minutes. Just wanted to let anyone know that has a day or two of patience and doesn’t want to pay more than necessary for a webcam. :)

THANK YOU for the suggestion. I've been trying to find a new upgraded cam with no luck. And I love Best Buy. I've been looking at Logitech daily and the status of "out" has not changed.

Reactions: AlexisAubrey
THANK YOU for the suggestion. I've been trying to find a new upgraded cam with no luck. And I love Best Buy. I've been looking at Logitech daily and the status of "out" has not changed.

No problem! Definitely keep refreshing. They add more in stock multiple times throughout the day, hope you're able to get the one you want soon!

I went ahead and purchased a 922 today so thank you for the tip. You can use a phone with Larix Broadcaster with RTMP information and you can get a great quality but kind of hard to see your stream yourself but if you want great quality on the cheap definitely way to go.

C922 is good when used with OBS. Just have to make sure you have adequate lighting. The only thing I hate is that the settings never save if you restart the computer or disconnect the webcam (mine is only plugged in when I cam) so you need to screenshot them for future reference.

@hotlinemiamilive video quality depends on censor size and light. So all webcams have a limitation when it comes to censor size. You have a 2000$ camera and crappy light the result will be worst than a webcam.

In Video production Sound > Light > camera...

There is a camera app called droid cam which turns my old android in a camera the connection is via usb so so lag and connection issues.

There is a camera app called droid cam which turns my old android in a camera the connection is via usb so so lag and connection issues.

I use Droïd Cam with no issue using WiFi. Video and sound are well in synch.
Maybe the 'old' part of your android is the source of issue, or better use the front camera than the selfy one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.