AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lorry is British talk, for a semi that hauls goods or food. It's not a word that is used much/ at all, in the US. It's used a lot in England, Scotland, Wales, and presumably Northern Island (it's been a while since I have checked, but I am assuming Northern Ireland is still part of Britain anyways).

He means, jokingly, that some rogue is probably stealing shit, and wanting to give it to cam girls. Which might not be far from the truth tbh, especially given how often folks use stolen credit cards to have shows w cam models.

If he is correct, Mr. Pepsi probably wants to hand-deliver the pepsi himself, and wait around at the PO Box (likely wearing something that reveals his genitals). This last part you probably already figured tho.

We who are "third party foreigners" in the world of english and was taught the Queen's version in school tended to use "lorry" until we cracked under pressure from the internet and forgot about the word altogether.
English is technically my third language, but I use english so much on a daily basis I have ended up speaking/writing none of them as good as I should. The amount of anglicisms and americanisms in my two native languages is another matter entirely.

So thank you for that, internet 🤨

Reactions: MarieElise
Now I am sitting here at 2:30am doubting myself, and trying to recall, for sure, the last time I heard someone use the word lorry.

I don't think I have heard anyone use the word lorry since I moved here? But my memory is not the best. It might be an area thing. I am West Coast, and I am almost positive people on this side of the US always use the word Semi, in place of where I was brought up using the word lorry. Anyways as far as I know a Semi, and a lorry are the same thing.

Lorry is British talk, for a semi that hauls goods or food. It's not a word that is used much/ at all, in the US. It's used a lot in England, Scotland, Wales, and presumably Northern Island (it's been a while since I have checked, but I am assuming Northern Ireland is still part of Britain anyways).

He means, jokingly, that some rogue is probably stealing shit, and wanting to give it to cam girls. Which might not be far from the truth tbh, especially given how often folks use stolen credit cards to have shows w cam models.

If he is correct, Mr. Pepsi probably wants to hand-deliver the pepsi himself, and wait around at the PO Box (likely wearing something that reveals his genitals). This last part you probably already figured tho.

Yes exactly.
I meant it like when you say you "found" something off the back of a truck/lorry - which in reality means you stole it, or it's stolen goods and you have knowingly taken/purchased it.

And yes we definitely say Lorry still. If you were to say "truck" here or at least where I am, people would tell you to say it properly. The same goes for any other American words we have picked up such as sidewalk instead of path/pavement, trash instead of rubbish/garbage.. and the list goes on.

One that annoys me here though is when people say stuff like "I have no dollar. I need some dollar". No, you have got no money, you need some money; we do not have the dollar! Stop trying to sound and act cool, because you're not sounding it because obviously our currency is not the dollar. ANyway lol. That's just one little thing that bugs me - even my brother use to do it but i think sometimes he did it on purpose to deliberately try and piss me off haha.

The same goes for any other American words we have picked up such as sidewalk instead of path/pavement, trash instead of rubbish/garbage.. and the list goes on.
I did at one point find myself in London trying to buy something in the men's department at M&S. The otherwise pleasant gentleman trying to help me with my purchase said something like "they do have pants in the ladies underwear department sir, but let's see if we can find you a nice pair of trousers instead" 😳😆

You should have seen everyone's face in the kitchen where I worked when I first moved here, and I said "I'm gonna pop ootside and suck doon a f*g real quick, I'll be back in 5." Literally every single person stopped what they were doing, and stared at me. It was highly embarrassing! It was the kitchen of a retirement home no less!

In Scotland, the f word is slang for a cigarette. I don't ever use it now though, because it's a very bad word here. Kind of like the word P**f**r, but a lot worse.
I no longer smoke (just in case anyone reads this and hits me up for a smoking custom - it's a popular fetish).

Last edited:
If it can help (to sleep), my last time was "NEIL YOUNG - DON'T LET IT BRING YOU DOWN"
but they (with Still, Cosby and Nash) are American or ?
Two Americans, one Canadian (Young) and one Englishman (Nash). I don't know if he would have used "lorry" for anything for real as an English-speaking Canadian, but the song is close to 50 years old. Language is changing constantly.

Buuut ... we should probably move this to the random chat subforum or something ...

Two Americans, one Canadian (Young) and one Englishman (Nash). I don't know if he would have used "lorry" for anything for real as an English-speaking Canadian, but the song is close to 50 years old. Language is changing constantly.

Buuut ... we should probably move this to the random chat subforum or something ...

I think it’s on topic. “Lorry” in this case is, quite literally, something a member said that made at least one of us go WTF. 😁

Thank you for explaining! I was so confused by that other post at first, since "lorry" isn't a term we use here in the U.S.

Happy birthday!
May you only get 1 or 2 freeloaders asking for free stuff BECAUSE it's your birthday. Good luck in not murdering anyone. :D

HAHA! Thank you! I was pretty excited just now to get the notification about a 1,000-token offline tip from my favorite MFC regular. :h: Yay!

I did highland dancing in Primary school (which is what British people call Grade school). I was forced to, and I found that all the boys either had sweaty hands, or cold pasty hands. I never liked it. I don't like being forced to hold hands with weirdos (lol). I have not ever played the bag pipes. They don't sound too bad tho.

Just out of interest did you see what Bieber did 2 days after my MLB pitcher comment? You should follow me, so we can chat outside of the thread via DM or something. I feel bad like people are gonna be pissed we are derailing.

Lol, fair enough. I sometimes watch people perform highland dancing because I usually enjoy different kinds of dancing, with some exceptions. But I would not actually dance most of the time. But yeah, I like listening to the bagpipe sometimes when people are dancing. I kinda dislike it when it's just a guy playing the pipes out in the open though without anything to accompany it though. And nah, I don't really read anything about Bieber. What happened?? I followed you.

Reactions: MarieElise
Lol, fair enough. I sometimes watch people perform highland dancing because I usually enjoy different kinds of dancing, with some exceptions. But I would not actually dance most of the time. But yeah, I like listening to the bagpipe sometimes when people are dancing. I kinda dislike it when it's just a guy playing the pipes out in the open though without anything to accompany it though. And nah, I don't really read anything about Bieber. What happened?? I followed you.
Long story short he's been pitching like a superstar recently. A day or two after I said that, he struck out a bunch of batters. He's dominating right now.

Get used to this one, as well as "open bobs" and "show feets", and many many more :D

Or the ones who use all caps... you know, to really persuade the model. “SHOW ASS BB.” Sure thing, Romeo. :)

Also funny is when a model is, uh... clearly very busy, during a tipping spree or whatever. The random dude who drops into the middle of an active show with “PM.”

OK, guy. Let me just put away all these toys that are buzzing and beeping and take out this ball gag first...

Or the ones who use all caps... you know, to really persuade the model. “SHOW ASS BB.” Sure thing, Romeo. :)

Also funny is when a model is, uh... clearly very busy, during a tipping spree or whatever. The random dude who drops into the middle of an active show with “PM.”

OK, guy. Let me just put away all these toys that are buzzing and beeping and take out this ball gag first...

Or that 1 guy (none tipper, obviously) who comes in asking for feet when clearly the model is in a position where she can't just show feet since she is very occupied PLUS all the tippers are tipping her because she has just got naked and started playing etc.

I am sure you've all seen this but I will leave it here for those who have not, this sums up camming even NOW, many years after the video release lol

Maybe you could search amazon and ask your favourite model/s to add to their wishlist, and you buy them a chest, just so they can open it when someone asks that..
I think that could give some giggles each time fr people not having seen it lol

I dated a gal who once asked me when things were getting pretty hot if I wanted to cum in her box. Being the typical, very horny and turned on guy, I told her I did.
She stopped, reached over to her nightstand and hands me a box with the words “Cum box” on it. I must’ve had a dumbfounded look on my face as she smiled, and said “Oh, not the box you wanted?!” 😂😜