AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87

SaffronBurke

Cam Model
Jan 3, 2013
Pluto
Twitter Username
@Sweet_Saffron
Tumblr Username
saffronburke
MFC Username
SaffronBurke
Streamate Username
SaffronBurke
Chaturbate Username
SaffronBurke
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62613/Saffron
A custom request I received on IWC.

Its not really sexual its just a weird fetish/fantasy, so i hope that dosnt deter you. So i was wondering if you and some other girls could replicate a russian folktale Đ¡ĐºĐ°Đ·ĐºĐ° Đ ĐµĐ¿ĐºĐ° or translated to The Turnip. Mostly I would want what is happening in this video to be recreated https://vk.com/video54388498_162816961, mostly from 4:58 to 6:40. In breif how it would go down is, one girl tries to pull something out of the ground but when she cant she calls for someone to help her and then when both cant they calls on someone else to help, each wrapping their hands around the others stomach. I would want them to actually be pulling something to make it look realistic. For this i would want at most like 3 girls. If i could get an estimate of the price of this that would be great. Thank You!
1. In regards to the first sentence, have you LOOKED at my store? Cause there's not much "sexual" content, it's all fetish and femdom.

2. Right ok, let me just film with other people in the middle of a pandemic, no biggie.

SaffronBurke

Cam Model
Jan 3, 2013
Pluto
Twitter Username
@Sweet_Saffron
Tumblr Username
saffronburke
MFC Username
SaffronBurke
Streamate Username
SaffronBurke
Chaturbate Username
SaffronBurke
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62613/Saffron
This appears to be another model, which makes it even more wtf. Maybe they thought it was a funny joke, but if it is, I'm not in on it, so it comes across just..... what?

Screenshot_20200629-185527.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: veggiebabyy
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
muscularhunk009 if you sheow boobs or someone makes you do it ill leave my wife right now i swear
muscularhunk009 Ill kill my wife for you if you sheow both your tits
muscularhunk009 One kiss and shoew please i beg my queen

• Wat?!
Reactions: CatSmith
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Notice: Bob is a green (StripChat) and didn't tip anything, even though he said he would tip a HUGE 5 tokens for a squirt. "Dirtyk2" is a grey user.

GreatUncleBob SPURT FOR US
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT FOR US BABAY
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT NOW 5 TOKENS
for a beautiful smile and mood
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT
GreatUncleBob ITS EASY
Dirtyk2 You do it for us then Bob. Chill out my guy
GreatUncleBob @Dirtyk2 FUCK YOU GREY SHIT

May 18, 2020
Europe
Dirtyk2 You do it for us then Bob. Chill out my guy
GreatUncleBob @Dirtyk2 FUCK YOU GREY SHIT
What a tosser đŸ˜„ He is probably holding on to his very last token to avoid the "ex" next to his username and stay immune from the knights. I've seen enough of those idiots.

(When I grow up I want to know what the deal is with the holy grail of cam rooms; the squirt. So many users crave it, and so many models try to comply by pissing themselves. I don't quiiiiite get it. Oh, well ... )

Reactions: DoD404
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
(When I grow up I want to know what the deal is with the holy grail of cam rooms; the squirt. So many users crave it, and so many models try to comply by pissing themselves. I don't quiiiiite get it. Oh, well ... )
#metoo
For the moment, I just put this question in pause mode, assuming that they just can't notice a real orgasm :)

Feb 13, 2020
Russia(Ukraine)
Chaturbate Username
imTheSupremeOne
I think many people like appearance and fantasies, and don't mind if they even understand and know that it's not real at all...1594112056120.png

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87

My question for Ahegao (or whatever it is, however you spell it) is simple: do guys genuinely get turned on by this, or is it more purely as a "fun" thing? Like, I have seen plenty of guys try to make the model smile and laugh by getting them to just do some silly faces or other things, which does usually make them have a giggle and smile, and it's nice for them... but I am confused if this is a turn on for the majority of people who want it? Genuine question, no judgment if people do.